Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

I’m surprised the thread isn’t more alive after the most recent shooting. Are people more interested in the feuds on the Northside and drogheda?

Gilligan, Cunningham, Christy Ks roots are in Ballyer if I'm not mistaken, The Family, Dee Dee, Werther, Seanie Comerford, Mick Byrne, The Penguin and a little bunch of Travellers from Labre Park who are serious dealers amongst the traveller community yet they go unknown amongst the 'Crime Rwporters'

If I'm forgetting anyone please add them to it. Forgot to add Sean Hunt and the ****ing Wilson, how could I forget them?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,397 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Just so long as there is no unfriending going on.

I know what you mean. If things start going down that road you're going to be ending up with dance-offs and everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Nika Bolokov

I’m surprised the thread isn’t more alive after the most recent shooting. Are people more interested in the feuds on the Northside and drogheda?

A lot of the knowledgeable posters have left the thread as there are so many ejits inventing nonsense.

With the big Twitter accounts not posting on it so people can come on here and say 'I heard' there is very little to talk about.

Lord Slong nearly the only good poster left.

I replied to someone else by mistake but I've answered it in my previous post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Frankx

Just arrived back from Dubai myself this morning. The big man himself two seats ahead of me. He said has proof that he is an honest business man. He showed it to me. I told him to keep his 2 metre ****in distance or Id rip his proof up.
    Tyson Fury sitting another two seats away pretending not to know each other but I could see him watching what was going on in the corner of his eye.
    Wasnt like this when his Da was in charge I said to Tony Cascarino, Tonys always good for a laugh, opened the emergency door.

Didnt see Walter Mitty but one of my sources says he is being groomed to take over from Alan Shatter.
    Fury was supposed to have hit the 2 popes a slap each

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Frankx wrote: »
    Fury was supposed to have hit the 2 popes a slap each

It was a feather slap in fairness, he hid behind it for 12 rounds, great footwoork though for a big man. Not a sign of deep vein thrombosis at the end of the flight. Big Cas was blown away at how quick he jumped up and took his hand luggage from the overhead locker.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

It’s a tough read these days. Crawling with mouth-breathing fantasists. Applied Leaving Cert sorts.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/gardai-hunting-violent-cocaine-fuelled-18679137?fbclid=IwAR0dPVS6UWbmt-UAv_N9fcmx_KHDx5W7u6lCdfrEdznLTltayx2-31nG0Mc

So CD that was mentioned a few pages back is the guy mentioned here?

It would make more sense than a case of mistaken identity with his brother.
    3 getaways cars is overkill I suppose...

must have been a pro-or at least someone that knew how to burnout a vehicle completley.

Frizzy and FF (or whover waxked Daithi)could have learned something from hhim..

proper blaze.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    He hasn't got the mental fortitude to type a coherent sentence, I think I'm safe

Hahaha nicely put

• Registered Users Posts: 24 antics1

Gilligan, Cunningham, Christy Ks roots are in Ballyer if I'm not mistaken, The Family, Dee Dee, Werther, Seanie Comerford, Mick Byrne, The Penguin and a little bunch of Travellers from Labre Park who are serious dealers amongst the traveller community yet they go unknown amongst the 'Crime Rwporters'

If I'm forgetting anyone please add them to it. Forgot to add Sean Hunt and the ****ing Wilson, how could I forget them?

Where are Kevin and Martin McCabe these days?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Lord Slong nearly the only good poster left.

Ciro Di Marzio knows his stuff too for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

If it smells like a rat it is surely a rat, 52 arrests yet cancer wanders around like he owns the place.

https://www.khaleejtimes.com/uae/dubai/gangster-wanted-in-uk-for-selling-guns-drugs-held-in-dubai

The Dubai Police said they have arrested and extradited 52 internationally wanted criminals including those wanted in Holland, Belgium, the UK, Sweden, Australia, Pakistan, India and China.

The US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had recently thanked the Dubai Police for their cooperation in the arrest of Raymond Abbas, known as 'Hushpuppi', and Olalekan Jacob Ponle 'Woodberry'. The special operation dubbed 'Fox Hunt 2' took down the suspects for committing crimes like money-laundering, cyber fraud, hacking, criminal impersonation, banking fraud and identity theft.
    In June, the police had arrested Danish national Amir Faten Mekky, who was a dreaded gang leader of one of the most dangerous international crime rings that is involved in murder, drug trafficking and money laundering.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

If it smells like a rat it is surely a rat, 52 arrests yet cancer wanders around like he owns the place.

https://www.khaleejtimes.com/uae/dubai/gangster-wanted-in-uk-for-selling-guns-drugs-held-in-dubai

The Dubai Police said they have arrested and extradited 52 internationally wanted criminals including those wanted in Holland, Belgium, the UK, Sweden, Australia, Pakistan, India and China.

The US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had recently thanked the Dubai Police for their cooperation in the arrest of Raymond Abbas, known as 'Hushpuppi', and Olalekan Jacob Ponle 'Woodberry'. The special operation dubbed 'Fox Hunt 2' took down the suspects for committing crimes like money-laundering, cyber fraud, hacking, criminal impersonation, banking fraud and identity theft.
    In June, the police had arrested Danish national Amir Faten Mekky, who was a dreaded gang leader of one of the most dangerous international crime rings that is involved in murder, drug trafficking and money laundering.

Maybe it's because the Gardai/Irish authorities have not requested his arrest and extradition. Something definitely stinks.

Omackeral wrote: »
    Ciro Di Marzio knows his stuff too for sure.

I agree, you're a good lad too mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Would the Gardai play it so that he’d be thought of as a tout, by not extraditing him while everyone else is, and let nature take it course? There hasn’t been much, if anything, since the boxing furore and the Encro bust so are they now playing the waiting game?

Fact is sometimes stranger than fiction and it would be pretty wild if this was the case

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Gael85

Boys bided there time over the years to hit the Guinea pig. Blasted at him in Memorial Park, but he bet off on the quad. Got him in the end though a few years later. He was a low life bottom feeder round Ballyer if there ever was one.

He would have been on the Corbally side Desmond wouldn’t he if i remember from years ago in the area ?

Who are the brothers the Guinea pig met before he was shot in Lucan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Liamo57

Fantastic thread lad's, keep it up. I live in the country, hard working, decent neighbours. I don't get the chance to read about scumbags who know scumbags and who luve the rotton low breed life ye posters live. Keep it up, ye are all fantastic. An ounce of breeding is worth a ton of feeding.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Liamo57 wrote: »
    Fantastic thread lad's, keep it up. I live in the country, hard working, decent neighbours. I don't get the chance to read about scumbags who know scumbags and who luve the rotton low breed life ye posters live. Keep it up, ye are all fantastic. An ounce of breeding is worth a ton of feeding.

No disputing this turnip muncher’s credentials anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭jay1988

i'd say there's plenty of scumbags down your way now liamo, but they're probably "good club men" so they get a pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

I bet you steal dogs out of gardens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Piriz wrote: »
    I bet you steal dogs out of gardens

Bet he doesn't set fire to horses though!

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,184 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It’s a tough read these days. Crawling with mouth-breathing fantasists. Applied Leaving Cert sorts.

Much like most of the gangsters they are discussing.
    Not the brains trust most of them, believe me.

Gael85 wrote: »
    Who are the brothers the Guinea pig met before he was shot in Lucan?

Wayne Whelans name has been thrown about as the shooter. It's pretty common knowledge the Canary set it up as revenge for what the Guinea Pig done on his brother Darren and Whacker Murray.

The celebrations on social media that night were crazy. A lot of heads had places hired out to have parties, I know one set had the Gardai boat club hired out with a free bar and Dj.

Sorry for the double post lads and ladies. Just hearing that it's Jessie's fella that's supposedly the culprit, not Danielle's. That's from a good source

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Little bit more info on yesterday's shooting. One of Thomas' nieces was in a a relationship with Charlie D'Arcy, he apparently gave her a right slacking and we all know who has his back, but the real thought is Kenneth owed a right few quid to DD and the Canary (GC) who's brother was shot by the Guinea Pig years ago.

Not 'Slacking' 'Smacking'

looks like he is up in CCJ tomorrow (D'Arcy) , don't know what the charge is.

looks like he is up in CCJ tomorrow (D'Arcy) , don't know what the charge is.

Just posted above you mate

I'd say you know all about feeding? Feeding the kids sweets ya nonce

• Registered Users Posts: 19,397 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

I'd say you know all about feeding? Feeding the kids sweets ya nonce

You must be a fan of Phil Collins. He talks nonce sense too!

D2BPaBkXcAATCLZ?format=png&name=900x900

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,135 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Threadbanned

• Advertisement

You must be a fan of Phil Collins. He talks nonce sense too!

D2BPaBkXcAATCLZ?format=png&name=900x900

Hahaha haha brilliant

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement