Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Why was the guinea pig so feared by hardened criminals and why wasn't he sorted out beforehand when he was clearly so despised? Did he have much of an organisation behind him?

He was feared because of his complete and utter sick nature. As another poster said "if it wasn't for the Canary rise he'd still be torturing people" Mark was a sick bastard, no other way to put it.

So Charlie D’Arcy not involved? Who would have his back btw? He was another reckless lunatic around the way if there ever was one. But was in prison for most of the time rather then being a player on the streets. I remember he was involved in a riot in St Pats years ago when some of my mates were in there too. I think a young Gary Hanley was involved too. Then D’Arcy done another riot in Mountjoy years later with Dumbrells and that I think. Just a pure, volatile headcase.

Who’s the 25 yr old they are putting in the frame for the shooting the other day? Apologies if this has been made clear already.

I can't name the 25 year old, because not many, if any here would know him. All I can say is that he was close to one of the nieces. Yeah Charlie is off the head. You're also spot on about the Ballyer feuds playing out in a weird way. Don't forget Whacker Lawlor, he was found buried in a shallow grave on the canal. He's the Canaries step Daughter's biological Father. I'm not sure that's ever been sorted out

He had sent the two boys over to Amsterdam to collect heroin for him. They ended up getting caught as they sellotaped it onto their bodies under their clothes. As he was an evil psychopath and looking to make a name/instill fear at the time, he brought the two of the boys out to the canal and blew their heads off with a shotgun(he might have killed one of them slightly different and then dumped them in canal).

To answer other posters..this is one of the reasons among a list of other horrendous acts of violence over the years why he was respected through fear in criminal fraternity’s. If it wasn’t for the Canary’s rise to power he might be still terrorizing Ballyer.

The first I heard of him years ago was actually in the late 90’s running St Michael flats in Inchicore for gear dealing. He would dish out despicable hidings on other teenagers if they left him short a tenner or 20. It was around then he supposedly raped the young fella as well. Sick dirtbag bully he was.

He brought youngfellas from Ballyer up the mountains as well too back in years before the canal murders. He stripped them naked and tortured them, battered then with barbed wire on a bat. His antics were infamous in the area at the time. Yeah also, Dinny Boy, his ould fella, was a head in the area before him.

He'd also send young fellas onto the train tracks behind his home in Ballyfermot to check for Gardai surveillance devices, he was then known to rape these lads in his house. A lot of these lads are either dead now, or in a bad way on the drugs. To say his Da 'Dinny Boy' was a head, would be a bit of an understatement, he was also a feared psycho.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Does your source knows your relaying this info on this thread?

better to leave the handbags at the door, and back to facts, take it onboard or not, and sources and all others are active on here, but you might wish to deny that also. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

better to leave the handbags at the door, and back to facts, take it onboard or not, and sources and all others are active on here, but you might wish to deny that also. :D

Haha you'll get the benefit of the doubt when Scott Capper takes over the Gucci gang...until then....hahahaha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    I can't name the 25 year old, because not many, if any here would know him. All I can say is that he was close to one of the nieces. Yeah Charlie is off the head. You're also spot on about the Ballyer feuds playing out in a weird way. Don't forget Whacker Lawlor, he was found buried in a shallow grave on the canal. He's the Canaries step Daughter's biological Father. I'm not sure that's ever been sorted out

Is Alan his name? A twitter account put up an article with no context, age matches and from cherry orchard.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 judaspig

Is it AM?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

Here's an interesting article from 2011 about killings where no body was found. Some mentioned here recently.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/the-no-body-killings-1.625222

SSLil wrote: »
    Here's an interesting article from 2011 about killings where no body was found. Some mentioned here recently.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/the-no-body-killings-1.625222

His body was found, and the woman in that article had an awful death herself. She went through horrendous pain.

• Advertisement

Is Alan his name? A twitter account put up an article with no context, age matches and from cherry orchard.

Guess I was wrong about him not been known. Can you link me to this twitter handle?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

I seen that and was wondering what it was. That twitter account is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Guess I was wrong about him not been known. Can you link me to this twitter handle?

JohnDoy38195851

He is good. Think he follows this thread.

Of course
    @JohnDoy38195851.

Would he be that high up, to get 3 cars ready, complete his actions with 8 bullets (pro level) while can't be found now.
    I seen that and was wondering what it was. That twitter account is great.

A credit of a hack, really provides soild information or points you in the direction of information with no context "flashbacks".

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Did some reading up on that MD fella there, a twisted f***er. Got his death way too late and deserved to be tortured the pig

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Don Logan wrote: »
    Did some reading up on that MD fella there, a twisted f***er. Got his death way too late and deserved to be tortured the pig

Yeah a real animal. I heard all sorts about him years ago, he even looked like someone who you stay away from which isn't always the case with these guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

He was the most skin crawling disgusting person.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Where? I only know the stuff that was in the media.

Of course
    @JohnDoy38195851.

Would he be that high up, to get 3 cars ready, complete his actions with 8 bullets (pro level) while can't be found now.

A credit of a hack, really provides soild information or points you in the direction of information with no context "flashbacks".

He's been robbing cars since he was in nappies, that'd be no issue and half these young lads are walking round out of the head on zimmos. They're so spaced out of it they don't remember a thing from the previous 24 hours

Do any of you here remember Hassan Hassan? His wife was the murdered Baiba Salute: R.I.P. It was awful what happened to her. He was in prison the same time as a fella called Mark Gavin and beat him up, there were loads of articles about it back then but I can't find any now. Are any of you kind enough to be a sleuth and try find one for me, please?

• Advertisement

Do any of you here remember Hassan Hassan? His wife was the murdered Baiba Salute: R.I.P. It was awful what happened to her. He was in prison the same time as a fella called Mark Gavin and beat him up, there were loads of articles about it back then but I can't find any now. Are any of you kind enough to be a sleuth and try find one for me, please?

Yeah I remember him, wasn't it TB that shot his wife?

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

judaspig wrote: »

Yes and kh involved too.
    Mh and john dundon organized it.
    I think he went back too Syria or where ever he was from

I also forget to say that AM was questioned in relation to the John Wilson murder too.

judaspig wrote: »

That's him, but there's an article I'm specifically looking for it's of him beaten a guy named Mark Gavin up in prison but I can't find it anywhere was just seeing if any of you could help

That's him, but there's an article I'm specifically looking for it's of him beaten a guy named Mark Gavin up in prison but I can't find it anywhere was just seeing if any of you could help

I've never seen that one, sorry pal.

Yeah a real animal. I heard all sorts about him years ago, he even looked like someone who you stay away from which isn't always the case with these guys

He got what was coming anyway, pity someone didn’t clip him soon enough. Just goes to show how much of a bad c*** he was when people were celebrating his death

He was the most skin crawling disgusting person.

He’s up there with Larry Murphy

I know it’s not gang related but does anyone from Dublin remember Mark Nash? He’s one fella that just by looking at him scares the absolute s*** out of me. That picture of him walking out of the courthouse in Galway where he’s crying and his hair all over the place sends shivers down my spine

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Joe Kaine

What's the difference in going up to one of these so called feared lads with a gun in your hand and blowing his brains out as opposed to going up to one of the not so feared lads with a gun and blowing his brains out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

Joe Kaine wrote: »
    What's the difference in going up to one of these so called feared lads with a gun in your hand and blowing his brains out as opposed to going up to one of the not so feared lads with a gun and blowing his brains out?

I suppose the consequences of fecking it up would be quite different.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement