Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

antics1 wrote: »
    Gangster gossip would have the answer to this question, unfortunately he seems to have gone off the radar in the last few weeks. He will be back on when DK arrives back on these shores in a pair of hand cuffs

I actually asked him at the time and he said there is no issue between the two groups or something along those lines ...basically put it that there was not much to expand on with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Alot here would be interested in gangland as they were/still live in an area that's fcked up.

The guards do be stirring the pot also re feuds all around the country, they love all the overtime while also giving their criminal mate info..

There was serious heads posting here at the height of the Kinahan Hutch feud along with guards and journalists.

The allure of this board is you can stay anonymous too a degree, while still giving information in roundabout ways or names spelt incorrectly.about b@stards that caught you out on their rise to be big fish.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭NorthCity

Yeah a real animal. I heard all sorts about him years ago, he even looked like someone who you stay away from which isn't always the case with these guys

As someone who has spoken to him many times i found him to be intelligent , Humorous and good company , If you were not aware of his history you would think he was the nicest person you could ever meet , He never discussed anything illegal or mentioned crimes reported in the media , The only hint he was up to anything dodgy was his constant need to ditch a bag of mobile phones and restock , The only people who hated him was those who crossed him , Those who were on good terms with him loved him .

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭radharc

There’s def a few disappointed criminals on here looking to see is anyone is talking about them only to see their not as notorious as they hoped hahaha

A bit like Christopher in the Sopranos buying all the newspapers when he was mentioned in passing

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

radharc wrote: »
    A bit like Christopher in the Sopranos buying all the newspapers when he was mentioned in passing

I must be loyle to my cappo

• Advertisement

NorthCity wrote: »
    As someone who has spoken to him many times i found him to be intelligent , Humorous and good company , If you were not aware of his history you would think he was the nicest person you could ever meet , He never discussed anything illegal or mentioned crimes reported in the media , The only hint he was up to anything dodgy was his constant need to ditch a bag of mobile phones and restock , The only people who hated him was those who crossed him , Those who were on good terms with him loved him .

Haha this MD you’re talking about ?

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    Haha I actually never thought of criminals checking to see if they're mentioned. Imagine the ones who thought they've gotten away with stuff see their names mentioned in something that happened 5 years ago haha

Here’s one...do you know anything about MD being behind the Anthony Cannon murder? Was he subbed in by FT’s crew or any other background info?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,336 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Some late night viewing tonight at 11pm on Virgin Media 1, a repeat...
    Gangsters at War
    Crime journalist and author Paul Williams traces the rapid growth of the Spanish-based Kinahan cartel, the ensuing rise and fall of Gary Hutch and the bloody events suspected of sparking a new gangland feud. Finally, he asks if the recent murders signal a new depth of savagery amongst the Irish criminal underworld.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

That's actually a good question. Anyone here have any insight into this lads?

Bugsy malones, after that well the nonce paedo lost face.

• Advertisement

Some late night viewing tonight at 11pm on Virgin Media 1, a repeat...

Sure to be some new and cutting edge investigative journalism in that for sure ....................:-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Here’s one...do you know anything about MD being behind the Anthony Cannon murder? Was he subbed in by FT’s crew or any other background info?

I know the 2 who the 2 bike riders were. Why are we giving the Guinea Pig initials? Mark and Brian hated each other but Mark didn't do Anto Cannon, it Was KW and either LW, EW or JW the latter I've never been able to determine.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 The enlightened one

I actually asked him at the time and he said there is no issue between the two groups or something along those lines ...basically put it that there was not much to expand on with it.

Surprising to hear that. Didn't the Griffin brothers try to slice up Delboy inside?

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭KK36

Poor Linda checked out. Couldn’t handle the scars

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

antics1 wrote: »
    Gangster gossip would have the answer to this question, unfortunately he seems to have gone off the radar in the last few weeks. He will be back on when DK arrives back on these shores in a pair of hand cuffs

Seems he ceased using this platform and went back onto another platform after a brief absence from it.

Bugsy malones, after that well the nonce paedo lost face.

I've been hearing a few have been accepting him back since his release

Surprising to hear that. Didn't the Griffin brothers try to slice up Delboy inside?

Those Griffin brothers you are talking about are different people and from the south inner city. We are talking about Christy Griffins crew from Sheriff Street area.

I know the 2 who the 2 bike riders were. Why are we giving the Guinea Pig initials? Mark and Brian hated each other but Mark didn't do Anto Cannon, it Was KW and either LW, EW or JW the latter I've never been able to determine.

Yeah that’s what I had thought. The Wilson’s, particularly Eric would have been used for numerous hits by Freddie’s faction and the crew that became the Cartels Irish posse in D12/D8 in the years after.

Just saw Guinea pig linked to Cannon hit in an article earlier.

Yeah that’s what I had thought. The Wilson’s, particularly Eric would have been used for numerous hits by Freddie’s faction and the crew that became the Cartels Irish posse in D12/D8 in the years after.

Just saw Guinea pig linked to Cannon hit in an article earlier.

Wasn't Anto blamed for taking shots at the now deceased Kevin Kenny (stabbed in a drunken row) and the also now deceased Guinea Pig? But everything I've heard has always been the lads got Anto now the motive has never been questioned but maybe the Guinea Pig stepped it up bevause of what happened, but it's just always been put down to the Crumlin/Drimnagh feud. Maybe the article you read was onto something.

Wasn't Anto blamed for taking shots at the now deceased Kevin Kenny (stabbed in a drunken row) and the also now deceased Guinea Pig? But everything I've heard has always been the lads got Anto now the motive has never been questioned but maybe the Guinea Pig stepped it up bevause of what happened, but it's just always been put down to the Crumlin/Drimnagh feud. Maybe the article you read was onto something.

https://m.herald.ie/news/how-guinea-pig-ordered-slaying-of-king-ratt-man-28001615.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 The enlightened one

Those Griffin brothers you are talking about are different people and from the south inner city. We are talking about Christy Griffins crew from Sheriff Street area.

Ah, I see. That makes more sense.

The article is pretty much spot on, that journalist has a good source.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

judaspig wrote: »
    Is it AM?

Yes

The article is pretty much spot on, that journalist has a good source.

Another case of a feared enforcer setup by someone he trusted rather than just hit randomly. Makes sense though to round it all off that Guinea Pig had blamed Cannon for shooting him at the traffic lights in Tallaght. Solved !

Ciro Di Marzio to also back up the thing you were saying about Ballyfernot feuds being weird, Kevin Kenny was in that car with the Guinea Pig and Eric Wilson had a hand in taking the shooter down but a few years previous Eric killed Kevin's Brother: Martin Kenny in a petty row. Now there's another twisted tale for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Madmax03

He wasn't behind it . KW shot him . Him and his brothers were gun for hire for the Crumlin Crew .
    KW also shot Gaynor as part of another hatred towards Gaynor for shooting at a member of Crumlin crew back in the early 00's

Madmax03 wrote: »
    He wasn't behind it . KW shot him . Him and his brothers were gun for hire for the Crumlin Crew .
    KW also shot Gaynor as part of another hatred towards Gaynor for shooting at a member of Crumlin crew back in the early 00's

He shot Gaynor for one Irelands real Mr Bigs who died just before Christmas this year. This man had respect and was not to be messed with, he got Keith to kill Gaynor because Gaynor ****ed up a hit in Tallaght.

Madmax03 wrote: »

Well what you said there I think is what everyone had thought all along at face value. As you see in the above thread I shared article that said Guinea pig actually ordered the W’s to do it after blaming Cannon for trying to dust him in Tallaght the few years prior.

Cannon was one of those types where literally heaps of head wanted him done. I wouldn’t be surprised to hear that anyone had been in Ballyer, Crumlin or South West had a reason to order it.

He shot Gaynor for one Irelands real Mr Bigs who died just before Christmas this year. This man had respect and was not to be messed with, he got Keith to kill Gaynor because Gaynor ****ed up a hit in Tallaght.

Any more clues on this Mr Big ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

That poor ****ing postman

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement