Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Madmax03

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    He shot Gaynor for one Irelands real Mr Bigs who died just before Christmas this year. This man had respect and was not to be messed with, he got Keith to kill Gaynor because Gaynor ****ed up a hit in Tallaght.
    I know Sean wanted him done too but so did the Crumlin crew

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭Jizique

Any more clues on this Mr Big ?

https://m.herald.ie/news/former-ira-man-and-smuggler-hunt-dies-of-heart-attack-38812976.html

Has to be this guy; the murder of Vinny Ryan comes up when you put his name into google for some unusual reason

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 58 ✭✭Lfc1988

Ciro Di Marzio to also back up the thing you were saying about Ballyfernot feuds being weird, Kevin Kenny was in that car with the Guinea Pig and Eric Wilson had a hand in taking the shooter down but a few years previous Eric killed Kevin's Brother: Martin Kenny in a petty row. Now there's another twisted tale for you.

And to add to that the reason MD was in KK’s car - they are / were cousins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Madmax03 wrote: »
    I know Sean wanted him done too but so did the Crumlin crew

Our wires are crossed I think. Who are you implying is the person Sean and the Crumlin lads wanted done?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Jizique wrote: »
    https://m.herald.ie/news/former-ira-man-and-smuggler-hunt-dies-of-heart-attack-38812976.html

Has to be this guy; the murder of Vinny Ryan comes up when you put his name into google for some unusual reason

Because don't believe everything you read about Alan Ryan, there's old school elements that run Dublin. They stay out of sight and out of mind. That's all I'll be saying on that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

Did anything ever happen to Guinea Pig's cousin who gave evidence against him?

https://www.independent.ie/opinion/analysis/drugs-deal-that-ended-in-death-in-an-icy-canal-26246070.html

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭John_Gill

Don Logan wrote: »
    I know it’s not gang related but does anyone from Dublin remember Mark Nash? He’s one fella that just by looking at him scares the absolute s*** out of me. That picture of him walking out of the courthouse in Galway where he’s crying and his hair all over the place sends shivers down my spine

Yeah man. I was in school with his bird at the time Sarah Jane Doyle. Mad ****. He went with her to her brothers fr the weekend and killed her brother and his missus and only for Sarah pretended she was dead she would have been gone too.then he got caught for the grangegorman murders of two old ladies IIRC

• Registered Users Posts: 7,423 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Because don't believe everything you read about Alan Ryan, there's old school elements that run Dublin. They stay out of sight and out of mind. That's all I'll be saying on that

Agree.

Many lies printed about AR.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

John_Gill wrote: »
    Yeah man. I was in school with his bird at the time Sarah Jane Doyle. Mad ****. He went with her to her brothers fr the weekend and killed her brother and his missus and only for Sarah pretended she was dead she would have been gone too.then he got caught for the grangegorman murders of two old ladies IIRC

I still have nightmares about that fella, someone you’d stay clear of walking down the street if ya seen him. Ya those two old ladies weren’t right in the head I think they were schizophrenic which makes it worse that he mutilated them when they were asleep. He brought his child that he had from another girl down to the house where he killed the two Doyles and left her there after he took off up to Galway after the murders, not to mention Sarah was pregnant with his child aswell when he thought he killed her aswell. The streets were a lot safer once that nutter was put away

• Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

People might want to correct themselves with the name caolan smith.

Rather than Colin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

'Baked Beans' is back from Spain. Was the main man in Malahide/Rush/Lusk/Bettystown for many years. I presume he will either keep a low profile, or get back in with the BallyF crew. Keeping a very low profile these days. Discretion seems to be the key. No fan of ears though by all accounts. Prefers to deal with 'Antarctic birds'

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

Agree.

Many lies printed about AR.

Such as?

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

Go up and try put a bullet in one of the baby Flashys heads up in Coolock or Finglas and see how you get on ... not to mind someone like Guinea Pig, Wayne McNally, Freddie Thompson or the likes ...

The kids in darndale where shot/shot at a few weeks back. Apart from chaseing the one man through town and burning a horse their has not been much revenge

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

Jake Kearney received 5 years for the pistol , hooefuly he will sort his head out when he gets out of prison and stays away from the gangland stuff . Known jake for a number of years and he is not cut out for this life style , bad coke head , but he's a nice guy , he wasn't going to use the pistol it was being delivered to Steve little who I can imagine will also receive a similar sentence

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Another case of a feared enforcer setup by someone he trusted rather than just hit randomly. Makes sense though to round it all off that Guinea Pig had blamed Cannon for shooting him at the traffic lights in Tallaght. Solved !

Spot on there mate, just look at Paddy Doyle in Spain, and Colin Smith in scouseland, both setup by cancer as he was getting afraid of their size, and wanted the scouse shipping routes for himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Davidplat wrote: »
    The kids in darndale where shot/shot at a few weeks back. Apart from chaseing the one man through town and burning a horse their has not been much revenge

CL2 was shot in the legs punishment style and drove himself to a hospital. The point being made was not that these kids can’t be shot or the retribution will be instant and fatal. It was that these kids hang around openly out in their estates, same places, same times, street dealing etc. Even at that, the average person who may have an issue with them might think oh why doesn’t someone just go up and put a bullet in their head. They are easy to targets and physically not even fully developed...but I certainly wouldn’t drive into Moatview/Darndale/Rathoath and do it. And yes as mentioned WOC(if related to shooting) was chased through town with a knife while with his kids and Hotdog had his horse burned.

In contrast to get someone like Guinea Pig, who was a physically formidable psychopath known for murder and extreme violence, with a range of family and gang connections to other murderers and serious gang criminals, who has survived numerous previous assassinations, who has killed the last person who went to and tried to shoot at him ...and who takes measures to avoid being shot I.e. not getting into scenarios with people he doesn’t know, wearing bulletproof vest, carrying or having guns or weapons close by him ...............well it simply explains the case of why he lasted so long. Despite numerous posts from people saying they ‘didn’t buy it’ that he lasted out of fear...’someone should have just walked up and shot him’ and so on. I also made reference to some other serious figures too to drive the point home how numerous people wanted them dead long term..yet they are still alive. Connections, fear of reprisals, the persons own safety measures and a multitude of other reasons all factor in. So people can buy it or not buy it all they want...there are many hated figures in the city’s crime circles that have committed heinous acts that deserve death and who many people want to kill, in some cases they are put down...job done, simple. But in many cases...not so. Guinea Pig being one for nearly 17 years. But long runs the fox, he got it in the end. Like Lawlor too.

'Baked Beans' is back from Spain. Was the main man in Malahide/Rush/Lusk/Bettystown for many years. I presume he will either keep a low profile, or get back in with the BallyF crew. Keeping a very low profile these days. Discretion seems to be the key. No fan of ears though by all accounts. Prefers to deal with 'Antarctic birds'

Might make ears shiver a bit, its cold in the Antartic.:p

Jizique wrote: »

yep add a JG and a McB and a Dickie bird and you are on to a winning combination

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭yaknowski

That's him, but there's an article I'm specifically looking for it's of him beaten a guy named Mark Gavin up in prison but I can't find it anywhere was just seeing if any of you could help

Is that Mark Gavin from Elmdale, brother of Joey Gavin?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 blondebomber8

yaknowski wrote: »
    Is that Mark Gavin from Elmdale, brother of Joey Gavin?

Mark is not to be messed with, he ran a wing in the midlands with Johny mangan years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Prefers to deal with 'Antarctic birds'

I went out with an antarctic bird once. She used to dress like a nun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Akesh

Mark is not to be messed with, he ran a wing in the midlands with Johny mangan years ago.

Mark is a coward. Battering lads who can't defend themselves. Johnny Mangan got his fair share of hidings in the midlands too. Not a brain cell to rub between the two of them.

Funny that he got away with a suspended sentence for possession of a firearm. Maybe some of his mates might want to look into that.

Akesh wrote: »
    Mark is a coward. Battering lads who can't defend themselves. Johnny Mangan got his fair share of hidings in the midlands too. Not a brain cell to rub between the two of them.

Funny that he got away with a suspended sentence for possession of a firearm. Maybe some of his mates might want to look into that.

Correct about Mangan alright: https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/news/anthony-campbells-killer-mangan-beaten-up-in-savage-jail-attack-30351932.html

I recall MG gave Robbie Ellis a hiding and smashed a telly off his head in the midlands, due to Ellis being mates with COH who was on trial for the Kevin Kenny stabbing. Very tangled web in gangland.

Lfc1988 wrote: »
    Correct about Mangan alright: https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/news/anthony-campbells-killer-mangan-beaten-up-in-savage-jail-attack-30351932.html

I recall MG gave Robbie Ellis a hiding and smashed a telly off his head in the midlands, due to Ellis being mates with COH who was on trial for the Kevin Kenny stabbing. Very tangled web in gangland.

Robbie Ellis got a hiding because he started the row with Kenny that night and got a few digs from Kenny. Ellis was another moron, who thought he was a hard man. The jury in the Kevin Kenny case have a lot to answer for. Cowards.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Mrlouth

Didn’t know Mangan was from blanch

Robbie Ellis got a hiding because he started the row with Kenny that night and got a few digs from Kenny. Ellis was another moron, who thought he was a hard man. The jury in the Kevin Kenny case have a lot to answer for. Cowards.

What happened at the trial I heard the brother Who was with him when he was stabbed gave different stories and ended up undermining himself when he was cross examined?

Lfc1988 wrote: »
    What happened at the trial I heard the brother Who was with him when he was stabbed gave different stories and ended up undermining himself when he was cross examined?

COH's solicitor said the brothers statement didn't match the CCTV evidence, the jury bought it.

COH's brother was shot dead in 2009.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Sausage_blaa

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

COH's solicitor said the brothers statement didn't match the CCTV evidence, the jury bought it.

COH's brother was shot dead in 2009.

Well then the CCTV undermined Kenny's brother's evidence. Hardly the jury's fault if the brother embellished what he saw to get a conviction. Can only go on the evidence they hear regardless of what likely happened.

• Advertisement

He will not be lonely when Europol pounce, it stings. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement