Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    was reading an old article on dog fighting and noticed two of the names troy jordan karl breen, does any of irelands top criminals still enjoy this as a past time ? knackers
    http://www.banbloodsports.com/dogfighting.htm#:~:text=July%2014th%2C%202005)-,FIVE%20men%20have%20been%20found%20guilty%20of%20ill%2Dtreating%20two,over%20two%20hours%20deliberation%20yesterday.

Karl breen doesn't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

The hit in Ballyer was definitely down to Coady, trying ascertain who else was involved. Definitely going to be retribution, I drove in today and it had a real eerie feel, you could sense the tension. Give it a few days and there'll be some headlines.

I didn't mention the first name i.e.: the defamation act 2009

Noseygit wrote: »
    Karl breen doesn't

I dont think that's the type of sport played in the depths of hell

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭redarmyblues

Halting site in Darndale.

No monkey?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 58 ✭✭Lfc1988

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    The hit in Ballyer was definitely down to Coady, trying ascertain who else was involved. Definitely going to be retribution, I drove in today and it had a real eerie feel, you could sense the tension. Give it a few days and there'll be some headlines.

WC?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Has WOC got his bike back yet?

Lfc1988 wrote: »
    WC?

10 points to Hufflepuff

Mago MVP wrote: »
    Has WOC got his bike back yet?

Wonder if he'd have gotten away from the fellas chasing him if he did

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Why isn’t the boxing trainer Vaughan seen as a cartel member? He’s Mrs fronts MTK and he’s a grafter

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Mago MVP wrote: »
    Why isn’t the boxing trainer Vaughan seen as a cartel member? He’s Mrs fronts MTK and he’s a grafter

Aye but nay worries he is well on the radar with his brother

cartel.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

The hit in Ballyer was definitely down to Coady

What a Pesky law

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

Aye but nay worries he is well on the radar with his brother

cartel.jpg

Who is Danny’s brother? (Honest q)

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    Who is Danny’s brother? (Honest q)

Honest answer Stephen snr

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Happytuesdays

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 58 ✭✭Lfc1988

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

Is that the same Gavin Coady who died earlier this year?

She just had a status up on Facebook about him I heard. Basically naming for what he 'allegedly' done and for all the beatings he gave her, stole her child's communion money. This is all allegedly of course

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    Madness, there are a lot of so called no go areas in Sweden’s cities. At risk of sounding racist, it is mainly Somalis and Arabs that are involved in gangland killings there to the best of my knowledge. There is a Somali rapper who had a number 1 last year then got nicked for supposedly shooting his best mate dead.

Moroccans / Algerians must be a rough bunch. Seem to be knee deep in crime in every country there are a lot of them in.

high_tower wrote: »
    Moroccans / Algerians must be a rough bunch. Seem to be knee deep in crime in every country there are a lot of them in.

Did you ever have the pleasure of visiting Gran Canaria? No matter the resort, there's always a Moroccan claiming to have the best narcotics this side of the Atlantic Ocean

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Out of curiosity, many months ago around the last week of November 2019, an incident occurred which resulted in several posts being deleted and folks here were asked not to talk about because it was a tragic story and there was the chance that people close to the person involved hadn't been informed yet. Are we allowed to ask what that was about at this stage? I remember the mod who asked people not to post about it was certain it would appear in the media within weeks, but amid everything else going on this year I can't remember ever seeing anything that might have cleared that up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

Did you ever have the pleasure of visiting Gran Canaria? No matter the resort, there's always a Moroccan claiming to have the best narcotics this side of the Atlantic Ocean

Nope but have to Amsterdam and Barcelona. Always loads of then lingering about.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Itchyfinger84

Noseygit wrote: »
    Karl breen doesn't
    Anyone know the bros that killed his lieutenant pierce reid 2 brother hit team? i always wondered who it was i used to play baĺl with reid years back,great baller but absolute lunatic aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

SSLil wrote: »
    Is that the same Gavin Coady who died earlier this year?

What happened him that he ended up in a nursing home before he died?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭UUJ_Lad

high_tower wrote: »

You would have a right crowd of Balkan refugees that fled the War there and follow up in the mid 90s from all sides of the conflict went to Sweden for whatever reason at the time and even before, Ibrahimovic talked of it once his father or grandfather was a Bosnian Muslim, not a great combo in those days.

Those original boys in that war in Yugoslavia would have been at the time among the most ruthless on the planet.

Anyone know the bros that killed his lieutenant pierce reid 2 brother hit team? i always wondered who it was i used to play baĺl with reid years back,great baller but absolute lunatic aswell

I heard it was the Corballys boys, that's what was going round anyways. Vicious **** that Pierce Reid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

I’ve never heard WC mentioned on here before. Who would he be aligned with and what would the alleged motive be?

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    I’ve never heard WC mentioned on here before. Who would he be aligned with and what would the alleged motive be?

Happy to defer to more knowledgeable posters but if I'm following this correctly, it was "get before you're got". He was battering McCarthy's relative and McCarthy was back in Ireland to sort him out.

NewMan1982 wrote: »

Nobody really, he was just a partner of a somebodies niece. Gave her awful beatings allegedly, Uncle came to sort it. He got the Uncle first (the wrong one at that).

He's just one of these new breed who don't give a **** about those who came before them, they've no fear and are constantly out of the head on street tablets. They're a viscious breed

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

Out of curiosity, many months ago around the last week of November 2019, an incident occurred which resulted in several posts being deleted and folks here were asked not to talk about because it was a tragic story and there was the chance that people close to the person involved hadn't been informed yet. Are we allowed to ask what that was about at this stage? I remember the mod who asked people not to post about it was certain it would appear in the media within weeks, but amid everything else going on this year I can't remember ever seeing anything that might have cleared that up.

Give us a clue....

• Advertisement

I dont remember this but I'm extremely curious as to what it was. Does anyone have any inclination on this issue?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement