Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Jim Bean

Some homes belonging to relatives of rl suspect got petrol bombed apparently...

Which feud has the most deaths? Would I be right in saying limerick then hutch-kinahan then drimnagh/crumlin or is it other way around with them two? Then drogheda 4th (also what population would limerick be Probaly double droghedas 40,000?) Drogheda didn’t have many killings for the amount of incidents that happened since that botched hit on owen in July 2018. I wonder how the fued would have played out if they had to have killed owen and brendan. For the first few months it very much looked like the boylans had the upper hand. They were the first people ever to stick up the maguires who no one really would have messed with in the town. Right up until Cornelius price got out of prison I thought they had a good chance of winning. Once price got out they started doing stuff back and some of the younger runners for boylans decided to get out of it and it wasn’t for them but it still wasn’t one sided yet. The guards seemed to put a lot more pressure on the younger crowd though and made it very hard for them and a lot of the younger lads actually saw it wasn’t for them. It wasn’t until the killing of keith branagan it became very one sided then. Between the guards and maguires the other side seemed to Not be able to do anything back then. Each time the maguires killed someone they went for one of the main players. The time they killed keith bran keith boy had just left a few mins before hand he was the target. They got Richie and Robbie then another two key players. They only scared the lads lower down the ones who ended up giving it up they didn’t try to kill any of them. The killing of keane mulready was purely going for a weak link at the frustration of not being able to get any of the bigger lads and not doing anything back to the other side and shoudlnt even count as a score. I wonder do they regret starting retaliating to the intimidation the maguires were giving them telling them sell for them or stop selling and getting owen shot. They can’t live their life’s now and I wonder If they could go back in time would they have stopped dealing (unlikely) sell for the maguires or just make sure it they had to have got them two early hits . Had they have got them two hits i wonder how the feud would have played out or who would have won

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

punchdrunk wrote: »
    True,
    But when they first moved people out from town the grannies and grandads held order, might have had drink problems but by and large it was predictable, even with the first wave of drugs in the late 70’s/80’s the grandparents raised the kids and held things together.

Now you have 3/4th generation who’s grandparents are/were addicts and it’s ****ing bananas, entire families where barely anyone has had a legit income and decades of trauma and tragedy- the place in certain areas is ****ed.
    Tragic to see.

That's a fine leap there, do you live is this area or an area like as is described? I live in an area as described, alot work jobs, raise their kids as decent, drugs sales exploded because nothing is done to try regulate any for 30 years or more, yet people here want to sh!t all over these areas

You haven't a clue, The damage drink has done to this country is colossal and not to be underestimated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Say nothing

They are even given them shooters on tick that's how bad it is.[/

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Bigsmokeysmack

Hard to believe the age of some of these lads involved, I'm from the north theres some bad wee bas****s but they usually get put in their place if they step out of line, to hear the likes of CL being talked about like Tony Montana then look at his fb and see a child its mental, scary to think what they will be like when older

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 Roughstuff2020

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Which feud has the most deaths? Would I be right in saying limerick then hutch-kinahan then drimnagh/crumlin or is it other way around with them two? Then drogheda 4th (also what population would limerick be Probaly double droghedas 40,000?) Drogheda didn’t have many killings for the amount of incidents that happened since that botched hit on owen in July 2018. I wonder how the fued would have played out if they had to have killed owen and brendan. For the first few months it very much looked like the boylans had the upper hand. They were the first people ever to stick up the maguires who no one really would have messed with in the town. Right up until Cornelius price got out of prison I thought they had a good chance of winning. Once price got out they started doing stuff back and some of the younger runners for boylans decided to get out of it and it wasn’t for them but it still wasn’t one sided yet. The guards seemed to put a lot more pressure on the younger crowd though and made it very hard for them and a lot of the younger lads actually saw it wasn’t for them. It wasn’t until the killing of keith branagan it became very one sided then. Between the guards and maguires the other side seemed to Not be able to do anything back then. Each time the maguires killed someone they went for one of the main players. The time they killed keith bran keith boy had just left a few mins before hand he was the target. They got Richie and Robbie then another two key players. They only scared the lads lower down the ones who ended up giving it up they didn’t try to kill any of them. The killing of keane mulready was purely going for a weak link at the frustration of not being able to get any of the bigger lads and not doing anything back to the other side and shoudlnt even count as a score. I wonder do they regret starting retaliating to the intimidation the maguires were giving them telling them sell for them or stop selling and getting owen shot. They can’t live their life’s now and I wonder If they could go back in time would they have stopped dealing (unlikely) sell for the maguires or just make sure it they had to have got them two early hits . Had they have got them two hits i wonder how the feud would have played out or who would have won

The taunting of the brothers in phone calls really sent the travellers over the top.

The taunting of the brothers in phone calls really sent the travellers over the top.

Ah here for **** sake I doubt a phone call made them start retaliating,they were just patient ,two brothers got shot whether that phone call happened or not hardly would have made much difference

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Bigsmokeysmack

That call from PC to OM was morbid shows the mentality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Which feud has the most deaths? Would I be right in saying limerick then hutch-kinahan then drimnagh/crumlin or is it other way around with them two?

Then drogheda 4th (also what population would limerick be Probaly double droghedas 40,000?) Drogheda didn’t have many killings for the amount of incidents that happened since that botched hit on owen in July 2018.

I wonder how the fued would have played out if they had to have killed owen and brendan. For the first few months it very much looked like the boylans had the upper hand. They were the first people ever to stick up the maguires who no one really would have messed with in the town.

Right up until Cornelius price got out of prison I thought they had a good chance of winning. Once price got out they started doing stuff back and some of the younger runners for boylans decided to get out of it and it wasn’t for them but it still wasn’t one sided yet.

The guards seemed to put a lot more pressure on the younger crowd though and made it very hard for them and a lot of the younger lads actually saw it wasn’t for them. It wasn’t until the killing of keith branagan it became very one sided then.

Between the guards and maguires the other side seemed to Not be able to do anything back then. Each time the maguires killed someone they went for one of the main players.

The time they killed keith bran keith boy had just left a few mins before hand he was the target. They got Richie and Robbie then another two key players.

They only scared the lads lower down the ones who ended up giving it up they didn’t try to kill any of them.

The killing of keane mulready was purely going for a weak link at the frustration of not being able to get any of the bigger lads and not doing anything back to the other side and shoudlnt even count as a score.

I wonder do they regret starting retaliating to the intimidation the maguires were giving them telling them sell for them or stop selling and getting owen shot. They can’t live their life’s now and I wonder If they could go back in time would they have stopped dealing (unlikely) sell for the maguires or just make sure it they had to have got them two early hits .

Had they have got them two hits i wonder how the feud would have played out or who would have won

I just broke it up for you at your full stops.

And to be honest the travellers didn’t really go over the top they did what they had to to win they took out main players and scared. Lads lower then leaving the other side with no one. The travellers were kind of seen as the bad ones even that thing on crimecall made them look like they were the bullies and although the guards were already trying to eliminate the boylans more so the killing of keane made them public enemy number one

• Advertisement

Ah here for **** sake I doubt a phone call made them start retaliating,they were just patient ,two brothers got shot whether that phone call happened or not hardly would have made much difference

Well the fact that the phone calls ended up on YouTube making a show of the brothers they had to hit back soon.

They were not patient one was in hospital paralysed the other brother fled along with cp.

They had to act to save face.

Well the fact that the phone calls ended up on YouTube making a show of the brothers they had to hit back soon.

They were not patient one was in hospital paralysed the other brother fled along with cp.

They had to act to save face.

They were patient hahaha they didn’t retaliate because of a phone call ffs they would have retaliated anyway

They were patient hahaha they didn’t retaliate because of a phone call ffs they would have retaliated anyway

Have you listened to the calls your man PC destroyed om with slaggings.

Have you listened to the calls your man PC destroyed om with slaggings.

Yeah I saw it on Facebook before it was on YouTube bud. And yeah FairPlay to him don’t think they retaliated Cos a few slaggings was Cos he shot brendan in the neck like

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

That's a fine leap there, do you live is this area or an area like as is described? I live in an area as described, alot work jobs, raise their kids as decent, drugs sales exploded because nothing is done to try regulate any for 30 years or more, yet people here want to sh!t all over these areas

You haven't a clue, The damage drink has done to this country is colossal and not to be underestimated.

Coolock born and bred.
    And I said certain areas, the whole of D5 isn’t like this but certain estates or streets are notorious,
    my own family has been affected by drink, drugs and gangland death and I’m a psychotherapist working with people from the area so you don’t need to try and set me straight pal.

Yes drink has done damage but nowhere near the level of crazy **** we see now caused by multigenerational drug abuse.

punchdrunk wrote: »
    Coolock born and bred.
    And I said certain areas, the whole of D5 isn’t like this but certain estates or streets are notorious,
    my own family has been affected by drink, drugs and gangland death and I’m a psychotherapist working with people from the area so you don’t need to try and set me straight pal.

Yes drink has done damage but nowhere near the level of crazy **** we see now caused by multigenerational drug abuse.

Drugs only do so much damage compared to drink Cos one is illegal and left to criminals and the other isn’t. if it was legal and taxed be a different story so he’s right saying it’s Cos we didn’t change the regulations about them. Not gunna debate anymore on this tho Cos not what the thread is about as was said before

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

Drugs only do so much damage compared to drink Cos one is illegal and left to criminals and the other isn’t

We’re in agreement there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Brawler666

Jim Bean wrote: »
    Some homes belonging to relatives of rl suspect got petrol bombed apparently...

Suspect? What are u even saying? Haha

Asked earlier but no word on the drogheda criminals who handed the money over ??? Also who was the 36 year old suspect in the house in Belfast anyone wanna pm

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Jim Bean

Brawler666 wrote: »
    Suspect? What are u even saying? Haha

The guy arrested for the rl shooting. His ma's house was petrol bombed tonight...

• Advertisement

Yeah I saw it on Facebook before it was on YouTube bud. And yeah FairPlay to him don’t think they retaliated Cos a few slaggings was Cos he shot brendan in the neck like

All in all it was like a powder keg ready to blow anytime.

The guy arrested for the rl shooting. His ma's house was petrol bombed tonight...

So rl does.still have allies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

So rl does.still have allies

Or a reminder to keep your mouth shut while being questioned?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Brawler666

Ah got ya thanks. Didn't think there would be much retaliation on that end.

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    Or a reminder to keep your mouth shut while being questioned?

You could be right maybe the shooter was used as a pawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 TheRookie82

Hi Lads,

I follow the thread all the time but I don't post as to be honest, I would only ever contribute if I felt I had something relevant to say. I was reading some of the Flashy/Lawlor stuff earlier and I have a story that happened to me in early February I would like to share. I live in Stoneybatter in Dublin 7 and often take the trip up to Tesco Clearwater as there is a butchers I like up there.

I would normally travel up through Cabra and down the past the Rathoath Estate which is obviously where these guys live. It was a Saturday morning so I took out my 3 year old with me and went to Tesco in Clearwater. On the way out, I met a Garda car coming in which followed me round the roundabout and onto the Finglas main road. It stayed in the bus lane driving slowly and passed me at the light as I went to the take the right up towards the Rathoath Estate.

It then sped across the road with lights flashing and blocked my path asking to roll down the window. It was all very aggressive and all three guards jumped straight out. He then said that it was the wrong car and I was ok to go. I could not understand why this happened but my car is the same make, colour and model as the one that was parked outside the house in Belfast which had been stolen in January.

This may indicate that more was known by the guards that anybody thinks?

Or maybe not.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Truthseeker111

Hi Lads,

I follow the thread all the time but I don't post as to be honest, I would only ever contribute if I felt I had something relevant to say. I was reading some of the Flashy/Lawlor stuff earlier and I have a story that happened to me in early February I would like to share. I live in Stoneybatter in Dublin 7 and often take the trip up to Tesco Clearwater as there is a butchers I like up there.

I would normally travel up through Cabra and down the past the Rathoath Estate which is obviously where these guys live. It was a Saturday morning so I took out my 3 year old with me and went to Tesco in Clearwater. On the way out, I met a Garda car coming in which followed me round the roundabout and onto the Finglas main road. It stayed in the bus lane driving slowly and passed me at the light as I went to the take the right up towards the Rathoath Estate.

It then sped across the road with lights flashing and blocked my path asking to roll down the window. It was all very aggressive and all three guards jumped straight out. He then said that it was the wrong car and I was ok to go. I could not understand why this happened but my car is the same make, colour and model as the one that was parked outside the house in Belfast which had been stolen in January.

Or maybe not.

Doubt it.

There was probably a call put out for the type of car you were driving seen acting suspiciously or involved in a crime.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Truthseeker111

You could be right maybe the shooter was used as a pawn.

Hello banana Republic 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Konig

Hi Lads,

Or maybe not.

Couldn’t be a coincidence could it.

• Advertisement

https://www.thesun.ie/news/2400535/clown-dumped-four-pistols-and-sub-machine-gun-on-way-to-whack-mr-big-cronies-before-escaping-cops/ Who was lawlors mate?
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/circuit-court/an-post-worker-wife-and-baby-kidnapped-in-600-000-robbery-plot-1.3002680 ‘malahide road swords’ It’s funny the way they always mess up something about him quite clearly on purpose same way he got off on both tiger kidnapping charges

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement