Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

He would probably get state protection if he said it was all rl doing

No he wouldn't

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Roughstuff2020

Noseygit wrote: »
    No he wouldn't

Why not ?

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Clontarf is regarded as been on the howth road not the malahide road.

Marino is malahide road from bottom of Fairview right up to Nazareth house

It's irrelevant to the thread to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 TheRookie82

Konig wrote: »
    Couldn’t be a coincidence could it.

It could but it fits. They could definitely have been looking for the car that was stolen.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Ucntcme wrote: »
    that's an absolute lie if this was true then why does his brother and sister use the name aswell

Not a lie. Fact. It was changed by deed poll under the pretence it was necessary for safety. I would assume that if other family use the same surname they also changed theirs under the same pretence.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 thelynchs

Not a lie. Fact. It was changed by deed poll under the pretence it was necessary for safety. I would assume that if other family use the same surname they also changed theirs under the same pretence.

Lifechanging, literally.

Thesiger wrote: »
    Lawlor killed Derek Coakley Hutch? First I’d heard of that.

Don’t believe everything in the papers though def not the sun. That says 3 months ago they prob didn’t know at that stage who did it and had to blame someone

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

First time poster here, I was always meaning to register but decided to stay in the shadows.

Have to say the tread has gone downhill recently however I still find myself spending hours a week reading the posts.
    Some of the more recent posts are a little daft, ie KF was done to draw flashy out.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out now with the coolock kids, these are wild and now RL is gone they will think there is no stopping them.
    These are dangerous bunch as a man on his way to work found out one morning.

Con Flawless?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Diddley Squat

1. 🔑shark_icon_126307.png=

2. person_man_people_Catholic_Catholicmonk_religion_1623.png- can_container_fuel_gas_gasoline_jerry_icon_123298.png1904661-building-dashboard-default-home-house-page-start_122511.png

3. thief-robbing-a-man-raising-hands_icon-icons.com_70359.png-E scales_38922.png-lor

4. leftfootprint_theapplication_thefoot_izquierda_2933.png2714.png0070.png0070.png

5. armyofficer_man_person_avatar_ejercito_2849.png - 10101alien_110054.pngCar_Front_Red_26352.pngwakeup_hill_on_stairs-48_44943.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    You are an absolute spoofer.

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Brawler666

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Don’t believe everything in the papers though def not the sun. That says 3 months ago they prob didn’t know at that stage who did it and had to blame someone

First I heard of that one. Doubt it's true. It's the only article that says it

Hello banana Republic 2

Registered one day haha

;)

Do you and that cork Langer make polls by any chance ha

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Roughstuff2020

Registered one day haha

What's funny enlighten me

Noseygit wrote: »
    He won't be allowed to turn grass if involved with kmw murder.

True and let’s be honest they probably wanted RL and that’s off the table now. If they release him then it’s releasing him to the dogs. He’s options as I said are very short. GmcK is more or less screwed, RL gone and the brothers are stop targets now too. The noose is tightening as they say. Karma was quick.

Long time lurker here.

Felt I had to sign up today after reading crap by banana Republic all day.

Very obvious he hasn't a clue and does not belong on this thread.

As someone from finglas, there's no way finn and flashy had a connection.

Glad I could be of assistance and if you actually read the thread I did say I got that one incorrect and I was relaying info I was told off thread so I’ll be on this thread forever more as I’m not directing abuse at anyone and I’m sure everyone on here as all the truth all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

What's the story with the London rapper and all the nosence he's spouting in relation to the regancy.

Daniel's money can't buy a credible ebook nor can it buy a half decent rapper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

Glad I could be of assistance and if you actually read the thread I did say I got that one incorrect and I was relaying info I was told off thread so I’ll be on this thread forever more as I’m not directing abuse at anyone and I’m sure everyone on here as all the truth all the time.

You're spewing drivel on this thread.

Are you not embarrassed?

• Advertisement

Thethunder wrote: »
    You're spewing drivel on this thread.

Are you not embarrassed?

Well you know I admitted to giving info that was wrong but I did say I had gotten info off thread so like anyone you post things and others are more in the know so I’m not embarrassed because simply I learned more by putting it up and I’m sure others did too. It’s all part of the thread, it wasn’t intentionally stirring the pot just posting what I’d been told. The Finn one in the end did make me look foolish I’ll hold my hands up to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Truthseeker111

Well you know I admitted to giving info that was wrong but I did say I had gotten info off thread so like anyone you post things and others are more in the know so I’m not embarrassed because simply I learned more by putting it up and I’m sure others did too. It’s all part of the thread, it wasn’t intentionally stirring the pot just posting what I’d been told. The Finn one in the end did make me look foolish I’ll hold my hands up to that.

Leave the thread you absolute clown.

You haven't a clue about any of this stuff. Where are you even from

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Truthseeker111

Are you for real? 7 posts in and you’re abusing ppl, if you don’t like me block me it’s that simple really. Do you want my exact address or just a general location? Seriously.

Do you honestly think there's anyone on this thread who gets any worthwhile info from the drivel you post?

Why do you been post here?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Fantashtic

Robbie gone causes more problems, than solutions. The twist will be body counts. His murder will be more of a milestone than KMW.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

Would yih shut up lads.

Do you honestly think there's anyone on this thread who gets any worthwhile info from the drivel you post?

Why do you been post here?

Block me, I’m not filling up the feed answering to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 AlCapone1

Crinnions and Delaneys kicked off in Cork again last night at pearse square. That seems to be their favourite fighting spot. Bobby Flynn (brother in law of michael crinnion and brother of Kieran Flynn)owned Barties Chipper on pearse square and the Delaneys have an interest in murphs bar on pearse square. I hope to **** that they did not release any of these boyos early from cork prison due to the covid19.

Your talking **** it was nothing to do with crinnions or delaneys

Fantashtic wrote: »
    Robbie gone causes more problems, than solutions. The twist will be body counts. His murder will be more of a milestone than KMW.

Who do reckon is next?

Brawler666 wrote: »
    Who do reckon is next?

PC deffo if he’s released or JG. There’s an associate of Robbie who is a prime target too 42 year old I seen posted in the last few days GT.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-Banana Republic. and Truthseeker111. Do not post in this thread again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement