Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Fantashtic

Brawler666 wrote: »
    Who do reckon is next?

Peeps here talk about who they know, ‘ ish. Ground has changed for a lot. Twitter etc. Shows peeps growin balls all of a sudden. Fear always controls, without it, who knows who’s next.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Roughstuff2020

Fantashtic wrote: »
    Peeps here talk about who they know, ‘ ish. Ground has changed for a lot. Twitter etc. Shows peeps growin balls all of a sudden. Fear always controls, without it, who knows who’s next.

This post reminds me of good fellas.
    The difference between fear and respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭John_Gill

Well everyone was thinking PC when he got out.
    Nobody thought Robbie. Well noone on here I think I'm right in saying that. The big shock was Robbie.
    So the next person could be someone from Belfast, Flashy, PC, CL anyone s that is on the island. But the taking out of Robbie has made it impossible to guess.
    I still say PC, if it's still gonna be Drogheda feud related, But who knows now.
    Wouldn't wanna be any of these mentioned.
    Whoever it is probably won't be too long

This post reminds me of good fellas.
    The difference between fear and respect.

But factual, and real. All them scrotes in the 32 now think it’s back to business without repurcussion, big mistake.

John_Gill wrote: »
    Well everyone was thinking PC when he got out.
    Nobody thought Robbie. Well noone on here I think I'm right in saying that. The big shock was Robbie.
    So the next person could be someone from Belfast, Flashy, PC, CL anyone s that is on the island. But the taking out of Robbie has made it impossible to guess.
    I still say PC, if it's still gonna be Drogheda feud related, But who knows now.
    Wouldn't wanna be any of these mentioned.
    Whoever it is probably won't be too long

Yep, bang on. A few are fooked, but there’s a twist, won’t play out quick, but massive.

• Advertisement

Yep, bang on. A few are fooked, but there’s a twist, won’t play out quick, but massive.

Hope it not as massive as Regency

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭John_Gill

Hope it not as massive as Regency

The fact that PC if he gets out. Nobody knows what they have on him connected to KMW. But if he gets out and doesn't get clipped walking out the door. He could Run. Nothing here for him in all fairness is there. Be only a few hours or days before they get him. He could just Run. As for the Rest, CL, Flashy,the boys who are getting the blame for Robbie, None of them will leave I think. Just my thoughts, So if PC doesn't get nabbed by the Maguire faction and Runs, then it will most likely be one of them. But in saying that. Robbie was such a surprise I wouldn't even rule out OM or CP. I know that's really stretching the imagination but ya never know. I put the last 2 as less than 1% chance.

The fact that PC if he gets out. Nobody knows what they have on him connected to KMW. But if he gets out and doesn't get clipped walking out the door. He could Run. Nothing here for him in all fairness is there. Be only a few hours or days before they get him. He could just Run. As for the Rest, CL, Flashy,the boys who are getting the blame for Robbie, None of them will leave I think. Just my thoughts, So if PC doesn't get nabbed by the Maguire faction and Runs, then it will most likely be one of them. But in saying that. Robbie was such a surprise I wouldn't even rule out OM or CP. I know that's really stretching the imagination but ya never know. I put the last 2 as less than 1% chance.

Your man flash is a twat he has kids running his drugs for him literally kids.

He is hated in finglas I didn't hear they were getting blamed.

Most of flash henchmen are locked up and the lads in blanch want him gone aswell .

I think a few of the younger lads involved names we probably haven't heard yet will be picked off one by one until they get a big scalp.

Om and his bro have a lot of money to stay directly out of it and will have to outsource there bidding.

Squeaky bum time.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

The fact that PC if he gets out. Nobody knows what they have on him connected to KMW. But if he gets out and doesn't get clipped walking out the door. He could Run. Nothing here for him in all fairness is there. Be only a few hours or days before they get him. He could just Run.

The worst possible time to try to run though, place is crawling with gardai, checkpoints everywhere, even at the border. I’m sure they’ve minor charges waiting to go the minute he’s out. That’s assuming they’ve nothing bigger in the pipeline too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

Wouldn't it be wise for PC to just bolt now if he does get out? The only saving grace that faction did have in the feud was RL with him gone now and no the sign of Kboy brothers returning he would be a sitting duck

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

dd973 wrote: »
    What is it with Travellers and slash hooks? Are they some sort of cultural lucky charm like those knifes associated with the Sikh community. Even when there's a big traveller brawl you get the impression they just get them out to wave them about.
    The Slash Hook is their Hammer and Sickle;)

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Plasandrunt

just looked up Flashy's missus on FB she is tasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

In response to folk complaining about certain posters posting absolute nonsense, click their name and press ignore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

Ken. wrote: »
    Mod-Banana Republic. and Truthseeker111. Do not post in this thread again.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭00benski

Who is Mr Flashy? You can pm me if you don't want to reveal his name here

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

The blonde one?

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Plasandrunt

The blonde one?

Yep I'm a sucker for a bit of trash haha

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

User94 wrote: »
    Anyone see the videos on Twitter of that Infamous traveller family in cork shooting up a house?? Must be a nightmare living down there.

The Quilligans ?

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Yep I'm a sucker for a bit of trash haha

Same man haha

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

What a twist to the story ! As someone who is not involved in gangs or that scene reading this thread shows how depressing that life is. It’s like a trap that these thick young lads fall into.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Truthseeker111

Ken. wrote: »
    Mod-Banana Republic. and Truthseeker111. Do not post in this thread again.

Cheers for that.

God he was talking some rubber on this.

Sick of reading his crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 AlCapone1

The Quilligans ?

Stokes

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

The big issue in England is county lines where dealers from the main cities move their drugs and runners out to smaller country towns. They’re flooding the place with hard drugs and getting local and city kids to move out and do their bidding. It’s a real problem that’s exploded in the last 4 years.

Is this happening in Ireland too ? I’ve googled it and it’s not mentioned. I read about travellers moving their gear around Ireland in their caravans so maybe that’s our equivalent.

What's the story with the major West Dublin gangster who was supposed to be involved in the hit on sat.

high_tower wrote: »
    The big issue in England is county lines where dealers from the main cities move their drugs and runners out to smaller country towns. They’re flooding the place with hard drugs and getting local and city kids to move out and do their bidding. It’s a real problem that’s exploded in the last 4 years.

Is this happening in Ireland too ? I’ve googled it and it’s not mentioned. I read about travellers moving their gear around Ireland in their caravans so maybe that’s our equivalent.

Yes, sort of.

We should look at what the Philippines are doing, implement that approach over here

I cannot post a link because I am a lurker.
    Google
    Ger delaney 2011.
    Michael crinnion 1995
    Kieran flynn
    Gino Delaney
    Finbarr delaney attacked with a sword

Michaels son keeping the family name going .... https://www.thesun.ie/archives/irish-news/188257/gardas-hiv-scare-after-junkie-suffering-from-disease-bit-officer-on-the-arm/

AlCapone1 wrote: »
    Stokes

But he was on about Cork ?

Anyone any info on Chris creamer from blanch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

high_tower wrote: »

It hasn't exploded in past 4 years. It's been happening at the same rate the past 20 year, only now they've come up with the term "County Lines" for media and police purposes. Another thing that's blown out of proportion in the media.

• Advertisement

PaddyK2020 wrote: »
    It hasn't exploded in past 4 years. It's been happening at the same rate the past 20 year, only now they've come up with the term "County Lines" for media and police purposes. Another thing that's blown out of proportion in the media.

The Brits have no morals.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement