Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

The Brits have no morals.

Moneymakers.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 AlCapone1

But he was on about Cork ?

I know that. There’s also a big stokes family in cork involved in a feud at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

AlCapone1 wrote: »
    I know that. There’s also a big stokes family in cork involved in a feud at the minute

How did the guy that got burned fair out?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Truthseeker111

PaddyK2020 wrote: »
    Moneymakers.

I'm talking about the average Joe over there who snorts stuff up their nose.

Still a lot of resistance to that in parts of Ireland, its mainly depraved people from Dublin.

Thank god for the Catholic Church.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

Still a lot of resistance to that in parts of Ireland, its mainly depraved people from Dublin.

100% agree.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 AlCapone1

How did the guy that got burned fair out?

Seen him in a few pics on Facebook he seems to be doing ok

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

Why not ?

PC and RL are the chief suspects for torturing and mutilating a 17 year old, why in gods name would PC get state protection for putting the blame on a dead man. Its ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Binky333

00benski wrote: »
    Who is Mr Flashy? You can pm me if you don't want to reveal his name here

Yeah following this and keep seeing him pop up who is mr flashy???

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

Binky333 wrote: »

Type Mr Flashy into Google and his name is amongst the suggested searches at the bottom. It's been mentioned here before.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Madmax03

Binky333 wrote: »
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001430800523

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TruthHurts1

What is the link between a lot of north side Dublin criminals and cavan. Do they move or associate there as the police presence is lower? Is it the border so a level of lawlessness? Big lived there for years as well if I remember correctly

The Rascal...an ex mentor of Mr Bigs, lived in Cavan which may have drawn him there. They subsequently fell out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

just looked up Flashy's missus on FB she is tasty.

Thought he was into boys only?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

PC deffo if he’s released or JG. There’s an associate of Robbie who is a prime target too 42 year old I seen posted in the last few days GT.

There ye go again ye clown like who’s going to kill jg stop making up waffle

John_Gill wrote: »
    The fact that PC if he gets out. Nobody knows what they have on him connected to KMW. But if he gets out and doesn't get clipped walking out the door. He could Run. Nothing here for him in all fairness is there. Be only a few hours or days before they get him. He could just Run. As for the Rest, CL, Flashy,the boys who are getting the blame for Robbie, None of them will leave I think. Just my thoughts, So if PC doesn't get nabbed by the Maguire faction and Runs, then it will most likely be one of them. But in saying that. Robbie was such a surprise I wouldn't even rule out OM or CP. I know that's really stretching the imagination but ya never know. I put the last 2 as less than 1% chance.

Pc is having a child with someone. Not saying he’ll stay just replying to you saying he has nothing here. And who’d be able to get om or cp whacked the other side the feud can’t do ****

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭brady12

• Registered Users Posts: 46 HairyFeet

Not a lie. Fact. It was changed by deed poll under the pretence it was necessary for safety. I would assume that if other family use the same surname they also changed theirs under the same pretence.

Be careful there Omar he knows his John gills from his John gillards

brady12 wrote: »

I kind of thought to myself yesterday there was possibly a tip off from the drogheda side. Either that or the guards followed them the whole way from drogehda to Portlaoise haha?? Any word who the drigheda boys were delivering

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

just looked up Flashy's missus on FB she is tasty.

Any chance of link in pm please?

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    There ye go again ye clown no ones going to kill jg. Stop making up waffle. And if someone else told you about Finn and flashy give a name because you def made it up, one minute your saying it’s fact they’d to get permission to kill robbie next then you admit it was speculation

Not one person is untouchable. Remember Marno Hyland? "No one would go near him" *puff* gone. Dots Byrne is too big to get taken out... gone. "No one would take the Eamonn "The Don" Dunne on, No one" 'Eamonn having a beer in his local one night, Bang-gone! Hatchet Kavanagh isnt to be messed with.... Gone! Alan Ryan has the backing of the RA, Gone. Robbie Lawlor is a nut job, who would mess with him? Gone. They all get their hands slapped eventually. I've no doubt most of the players involved with Flashy, Capper etc will get burned eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭dk1982

high_tower wrote: »
    The big issue in England is county lines where dealers from the main cities move their drugs and runners out to smaller country towns. They’re flooding the place with hard drugs and getting local and city kids to move out and do their bidding. It’s a real problem that’s exploded in the last 4 years.

Is this happening in Ireland too ? I’ve googled it and it’s not mentioned. I read about travellers moving their gear around Ireland in their caravans so maybe that’s our equivalent.

Someones been watching Top Boy hahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 HairyFeet

Anyone know a Robbie Carroll?

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

brady12 wrote: »

So the Maguires have landed the first blow in the Maguire / McCarthy - Dundon feud?

Deco Barry wrote: »
    So the Maguires have landed the first blow in the Maguire / McCarthy - Dundon feud?

Wouldn’t fully believe what the papers say just yet until soemthing actually happens they could be just tryna sell more papers

Not one person is untouchable. Remember Marno Hyland? "No one would go near him" *puff* gone. Dots Byrne is too big to get taken out... gone. "No one would take the Eamonn "The Don" Dunne on, No one" 'Eamonn having a beer in his local one night, Bang-gone! Hatchet Kavanagh isnt to be messed with.... Gone! Alan Ryan has the backing of the RA, Gone. Robbie Lawlor is a nut job, who would mess with him? Gone. They all get their hands slapped eventually. I've no doubt most of the players involved with Flashy, Capper etc will get burned eventually.

No he’s not untouchable no one is but sure who is after him?????????????? Even if someone was after him goodluck getting him if the ra didn’t even retaliate. And plenty wanted robbie dead bit different hahah how you even comparing them who wants big dead

soneone Posted earlier when I said he was in Cavan that’s he’s in navan and some other lad was in Cavan but says cavan here ?? https://m.herald.ie/news/gangster-kelly-may-face-life-in-jail-for-his-tole-in-90000-tiger-kidnap-terror-37605997.html Is this who mentored big or why did he decide to rip kelly off ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Why would you tip of the Guards over the money? You ain't gonna get it back

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

Very fair point. I presume Gerry and Gary Hutch were in that "not to be messed with" league swell, until they weren't.

I would think Mr. Big is sleeping well these nights, would it be fair to say with RL gone he has no major beef with anyone?

All the examples mentioned were either balls deep in a feud or else drawing too much attention. JG seems to be neither.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Lol, just lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

Very fair point. I presume Gerry and Gary Hutch were in that "not to be messed with" league swell, until they weren't.

I would think Mr. Big is sleeping well these nights, would it be fair to say with RL gone he has no major beef with anyone?

All the examples mentioned were either balls deep in a feud or else drawing too much attention. JG seems to be neither.

Whats the story with the hutches lately.

All gone very quiet. Is there a truce in place?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement