Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Does the Cocaine make the Ladies Horny ? Asking for My Friend !

blinding wrote: »
    Twill be Quantum Mechanics Next for these Lads. They’ll be leaving Einstein in their Slip-Stream !

Lol the local comedian ! All the posts on your page are hilarious man everyone finds you so funny your a talent

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Lol the local comedian ! All the posts on your page are hilarious man everyone finds you so funny your a talent
    You're a Funny Guy ! !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Lads stay on topic, the thread will be shut down if that's not adhered too. Stay on topic about the killings and that

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

Whats flashys womans name. PM me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

dk1982 wrote: »
    Someones been watching Top Boy hahaha

Hahaha.....not seen it yet you clown. There’s this thing called the news that you can read about or watch on the telly you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

leko99 wrote: »
    Whats flashys womans name. PM me

No need for a PM, I’ll tell you.

It’s Mrs Flashy.

To be fair you'd get that middle class straight laced cohort in Dublin as well. Contrary to public perception cocaine really isn't rampant among bankers compared to, say, bricklayers. There's a certain class of "head screwed on" people, into GAA, cared about their leaving cert, good (or tight) with money, that just wouldn't be into that lifestyle. I was always amazed when I'd go to raves abroad how many people were from different tiers of society, working class to wealthy. Whereas I don't recall many kids from Dalkey and Kiliney at Godskitchen back in the day.

Totally agree with you. For some reason the media love pointing out the well heeled for fuelling the coke boom. Absolute horse ****, most working class lads I know are mad into the sniff, middle class ones not as much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

blinding wrote: »
    You're a Funny Guy ! !
    Funny How........!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sickofit1

Usual bs "long time lurker first time poster". The debate about Irelands drug use is way off topic and crops up time and time again usually a few days after a big development when news and info runs dry. All I ask is that if you wish to discuss and debate Irish drug use etc please do so elsewhere, its no wonder that all old posters are now on a private whatsapp group with the good stuff.
    To the mods is there anyway of having a thread where only registered respected posters can post, because before thats what I enjoyed and this thread has gone downhill quickly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

high_tower wrote: »
    Totally agree with you. For some reason the media love pointing out the well heeled for fuelling the coke boom. Absolute horse ****, most working class lads I know are mad into the sniff, middle class ones not as much.

Ah lads it's everywhere, I was a xmas party in a hotel with multiple companies of different types at it and the toilets were something to behold with all the coke being done and me dying for a good ****e too - inconsiderate c**ts.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

I had 20 messages or so but when I went to reply they all disappeared, sorry I wasn't been ignorant

grayzer75 wrote: »
    Ah lads it's everywhere, I was a xmas party in a hotel with multiple companies of different types at it and the toilets were something to behold with all the coke being done and me dying for a good ****e too - inconsiderate c**ts.....

It’s definitely everywhere but my god do builders love it. It’s rotten isn’t it , lads all hanging around in a toilet that stinks of ****e to sniff a few lines. Need to catch themselves on.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ucntcme

Anyway this is about gangland shootings not who takes and doesn’t take drugs. Just watching last nights inside the k anyone know who that was who took chase in the mondeo, travellers was it? They were smart enough the way they managed to get rid of the firearms and then when the helicopter came hopping into another vecihle and jumping out at different times made it hard for the guards . They way they thought straight away as well to turn off the car lights

we used to do that with the lights years ago.. we'd buy old cars from the traveller's when we were about 16 and anytime the cops would chase us we'd always try find a dark road with a small bridge then when we get over the bridge knock the light off and turn into a garden then think we were ****ing great watch the cops fly by.... how ****ing stupid we were looking back at it now

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

high_tower wrote: »
    It’s definitely everywhere but my god do builders love it. It’s rotten isn’t it , lads all hanging around in a toilet that stinks of ****e to sniff a few lines. Need to catch themselves on.

The boom was definitely back with the brickies.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

brady12 wrote: »
    Some people write some ****e, and get paid for it, "he enjoyed killing people, even for sport...."

• Registered Users Posts: 20,983 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Whereas I'm the scum he referred to, born in poverty and into a family torn by addiction.

However I've never touched a drug in my life.

I've in a very well paid job and mix more with the middle upper classes nowadays. Most lads and lassies I know are ****in hoover's for the white stuff.

Most lads and lassies I know where I was raised from are also hoover's for the white stuff.

It's rampant everywhere. I'm sure your work colleagues don't openly divulge this information.

not to him anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 HairyFeet

Thethunder wrote: »
    I've never touched it.

It's for the weak and broken.

I've been offered it by friends and never spoken to some of them again.

I'm very successful now, live overseas with a couple of properties. They pissed away their careers. Jokes on them I suppose.

And as I said, knowing how prevalent it is in Ireland I find it respectable that you have not done any, but if I for instance have never taken part in a game of chess and just sat around people who do play or walk away because I don't want to play chess, well then I wouldn't know very much about the game if anything at all.

It's just not common in your world doesn't correlate to other people's worlds.

But yeah off topic sorry lads won't be talking about the snow anymore not with the sun shining :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

I've never touched it.

I'm very successful now, live overseas with a couple of properties. They pissed away their careers. Jokes on them I suppose.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭snickers

soneone Posted earlier when I said he was in Cavan that’s he’s in navan and some other lad was in Cavan but says cavan here ?? https://m.herald.ie/news/gangster-kelly-may-face-life-in-jail-for-his-tole-in-90000-tiger-kidnap-terror-37605997.html Is this who mentored big or why did he decide to rip kelly off ?
    The guy in the link is rascal kelly lived in Cavan originally from coolock the other Kelly was the panda Kelly originally from kilbarrack he had property in Navan . Now the rascal used to go around robbing low level drug dealers as far back as the early 90s I remember him robbing 10 lads with a pair of kitchen scissors before absolute headcase i always wondered if that’s so how him and gill got friendly did he at one point try and shakedown Gill or Gillardio as he’s called now 🀣.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 Gucci flip flops

Nothing better then a gram of flake and a bottle of vodka on the weekend

I've never touched it.

Not necessarily

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

I've never touched it.

Very successful, overseas, couple of properties - yet roaming through an Ireland gangland thread about psychopaths dismembering bodies, teenage kids with a taste for brand names, and some idiot who gets caught carrying somebody else’s gun.

If there is a joke in this then it certainly isn’t on them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

I'm talking about the average Joe over there who snorts stuff up their nose.

Still a lot of resistance to that in parts of Ireland, its mainly depraved people from Dublin.

Thank god for the Catholic Church.

Theres no difference between the two countries. Theres plenty of average joe soaps snorting in Ireland.

I actually agree with that point about the Catholic Church being why drugs have not taken off in rural Ireland as much as they have in England.

Lots of very Conservative people still down the courtry.

The conservatives in rural Ireland are touching their pensions. Their kids are dipping their car keys into small plastic bags and sniffing the contents. Culchies love drugs times have changed.

I've never touched it.

I'd say them ex friends of yours had more fun in one weekend than you've had in your whole life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭brady12

I'd say them ex friends of yours had more fun in one weekend than you've had in your whole life.

😂😂😂😂

Sure getting wrecked is great craic, but one mans coke is another man pouring himself a glass of jameson and waffling on to his friends who dislike him about his property portfolio and how he's done better than the people in school that had more fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Norrie7

Apparently the Dundons have family over from England

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement