Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JMMCapital

Anon165 wrote: »
    Any idea how flashy ended up in the position he is, does he have some kind of mystical power over people or was he born into it?

He has a cousin well connected

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Brawler666 wrote: »
    Flashy gets his mates done all the time. Not saying he is bigger than Mr big by any stretch if anything he's next but I think he's got more people killed

If you want I'll go and count every1 killed linked to bigs gang, and you go to flashys, big has more killing/blood on his apron.

I'd be very surprised if big is next.

Are you taking the piss?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Brawler666

Thethunder wrote: »
    Related to a lieutenant of the kinahan gang.

So realistically anyone touches him there's war?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

Flashy gets his mates done all the time. Not saying he is bigger than Mr big by any stretch if anything he's next but I think he's got more people killed

You're wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Gucci flip flops

Thethunder wrote: »
    Related to a lieutenant of the kinahan gang.
    Talking absolute crap the person hes related to in blanch is not a litinuent in the kinahan hes the main man in blanch for the kinahans and hes locked up atm

• Advertisement

If you want I'll go and count every1 killed linked to bigs gang, and you go to flashys, big has more killing/blood on his apron.

I'd be very surprised if big is next.

Are you taking the piss?

I meant flashy will be next. Off you go to do a count I'll be here when u get back

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.thesun.ie/news/4002188/mr-flashy-mobsters-takeway-west-dublin-feud/amp/

Who were these lads in flashy’s turf? Says there from blanchardstown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Konig

I had a feeling they didn't get stuff off the monkey gang. More like the other way around. Are the monkey gang still going or are they hiding out somewhere

I don’t know too much of that gang.

Talking absolute crap the person hes related to in blanch is not a litinuent in the kinahan hes the main man in blanch for the kinahans and hes locked up atm

If hes locked up surely there's something so he can be named?

PaddyK2020 wrote: »
    You're wrong.

What part? That he doesn't get his friends hit

• Advertisement

Who’s that? What is he locked up for.

JMMCapital wrote: »
    https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.thesun.ie/news/4002188/mr-flashy-mobsters-takeway-west-dublin-feud/amp/

Who were these lads in flashy’s turf? Says there from blanchardstown
    them lads were the corduff mob flashy was feuding with

What part? That he doesn't get his friends hit

No that he's had more people whacked than Big.

JOC

It showed the clip on inside the k when he slashed someones face over a debt in a pub and they raided his gaff

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭John_Gill

sickofit1 wrote: »
    I appreciate the sentiment and all the good info, but so much rubbish, the crap about where the malahide road is, is it Marino/Clontarf/Donnacarney and the chat about who takes drugs in Ireland really fills this full of non sense and makes it even harder to follow.

To the good reliable posters who can stay on task well done and thanks, keep it coming.
    Spot on. That **** went on for too long. Surely mods will remove those posts. Don't know how many eye rolls I did. About as interesting as arguing over how to make a correct cup of tea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

John_Gill wrote: »
    Spot on. That **** went on for too long. Surely mods will remove those posts. Don't know how many eye rolls I did. About as interesting as arguing over how to make a correct cup of tea

Agree, some rubber being posted here lately.

It showed the clip on inside the k when he slashed someones face over a debt in a pub and they raided his gaff

So just the local scumbag. Can't see him saving him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

So just the local scumbag. Can't see him saving him

Does he not have a link to rb?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ck988

them lads were the corduff mob flashy was feuding with

The Hennessy brothers wasn’t it what was the craic with them were they a family unit selling for themselves or once aligned with flashy and fell out? Saw a pic ages ago of one of them with two other lads with a balaclava and a vest saying MTK

• Advertisement

PaddyK2020 wrote: »
    JOC

Jay o Connor if their name is in the paper they can be named.

Jay o Connor if their name is in the paper they can be named.

How tf would Joc give him that kind of street cred? He's not the reason he is where he is

How tf would Joc give him that kind of street cred? He's not the reason he is where he is
    no definitely not flashy obviously worked his way up the food chain hes well connected though

Trevor Byrne ran finglas for the kinahans, Trevor became kinahans personal hitman and flashy was promoted so to speak, there's the Ross browning links as flashy was stepping on toes with the kinahans name.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Anon165 wrote: »
    Any idea how flashy ended up in the position he is, does he have some kind of mystical power over people or was he born into it?

Seemingly he got Finn wacked so I am sure that would have needed up his credabily or so a well in the know poster said yesterday. Actually theres that much bollox posted now from knob heads it was something along those lines Any way.

P.s real story hes related to JOC which helped him start off but is or wass doing things right to get as big as he has but has prob stepped on a lot of toes

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Fiss Rock

I'm not from Dublin but for a short period in 2018 I lived in dunshoghly in west Finglas which is right on the doorstep of this so called Gucci gang. Never read or heard about their antics or spent any time reading about gangland activity. I knew I was living in a wild spot but never had an ounce of trouble. Since the kid in drogheda got killed I've been consumed by the nature of this feuding. It's barbaric and horrific but also riveting. First time poster, big time reader, lot of drizzle being posted by dossers in this thread. Leave it to the lads that are clued in and have something interesting to say.

Trevor Byrne ran finglas for the kinahans, Trevor became kinahans personal hitman and flashy was promoted so to speak, there's the Ross browning links as flashy was stepping on toes with the kinahans name.
    got promoted what **** are u rambling on about ffs

Seemingly he got Finn wacked so I am sure that would have needed up his credabily or so a well in the know poster said yesterday. Actually theres that much bollox posted now from knob heads it was something along those lines Any way.

P.s real story hes related to JOC which helped him start off but is or wass doing things right to get as big as he has but has prob stepped on a lot of toes

What are u talking about flashy didn't get Finn whacked! Go back to bed

got promoted what **** are u rambling on about ffs

So to speak if you can read, Trevor ran finglas for the kinahans.

Gucci flip flops, give your version, so as you've gucci in your name haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭John_Gill

Is this a new theory. Robbie was supposed to have done Finn. So Robbie was on flashys side. Doesn't make sense. Sure is CL not with flashy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement