Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Brawler666

got promoted what **** are u rambling on about ffs

Actually sounds spot on

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭John_Gill

John_Gill wrote: »
    Is this a new theory. Robbie was supposed to have done Finn. So Robbie was on flashys side. Doesn't make sense. Sure is CL not with flashy

Knew that was bollox about flashy and Finn.
    Another pure waffler.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Muhahahaha usually does this.

5 days and nearly 600k views.

So Ciara killeen was caught with the money and the other person was.....?

Imo some1 from the Drogheda side tipped gards off, a favour for a favour this b!tch is what I gave her. A get out of free jail voucher.

100% was a set up. Its mad in my eyes as dirty and scumny the dundons were usually the worst or most frowned upon in that game is a rat yet you have owen Tracy still walking the streets down there and April collins too who wasnt shy of liking recent posts in a negative way about her ex partner. Suppose she has all the man she wants in the ginger rapist

So to speak if you can read, Trevor ran finglas for the kinahans.

Gucci flip flops, give your version, so as you've gucci in your name haha

I think that's spot on. What's the story with Trevor now

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Brawler666 wrote: »
    What are u talking about flashy didn't get Finn whacked! Go back to bed

I know.. You obviously missed the joke it my comment hense the seemingly.sorry probably shouldn't but was making a bad attempt of a dig/joke a banana republics expense who claimed the above yesterday.

• Advertisement

I know.. You obviously missed the joke it my comment hense the seemingly.sorry probably shouldn't but was making a bad attempt of a dig/joke a banana republics expense who claimed the above yesterday.

Sorry I missed the punch line

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Caught with a gun in clondalkan

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.ie/news/4788779/trevor-byrne-gun-seizure-remanded-custody-bail-postponed/amp/

A 40-YEAR-OLD man charged over a gun seizure in west Dublin has been remanded in custody after he postponed a bail application.

Trevor Byrne of Cappagh Road, Finglas west, Dublin, was arrested at a house in Woodford Grove, in Clondalkin

Caught with a gun in clondalkan

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.ie/news/4788779/trevor-byrne-gun-seizure-remanded-custody-bail-postponed/amp/

A 40-YEAR-OLD man charged over a gun seizure in west Dublin has been remanded in custody after he postponed a bail application.

Does anyone know who he was going to hit
    Trevor Byrne of Cappagh Road, Finglas west, Dublin, was arrested at a house in Woodford Grove, in Clondalkin

Was he going to do a hit and who

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Gucci flip flops

If trevor used to run finglas or was ever that high up in finglas for the kinahans he wouldnt be going around doing armed robberys on off licences and bookies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

Was he going to do a hit and who

No he was going to shoot bottles with Nidge in a forrest, was up on his Bebo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

100% was a set up. Its mad in my eyes as dirty and scumny the dundons were usually the worst or most frowned upon in that game is a rat yet you have owen Tracy still walking the streets down there and April collins too who wasnt shy of liking recent posts in a negative way about her ex partner. Suppose she has all the man she wants in the ginger rapist

Owen is a complicated one, as they tried to blown his head off but it jammed, and they stabbed him multiple times and he played dead, from a hard working family too.

April was because she split with ger wouldn't let him see the kids and banging a rapist John and Wayne threatened her , they gards couldn't get the dundons, they were using young males, so gards gave her a deal, banging out the brown in their faces.

No he was going to shoot bottles with Nidge in a forrest, was up on his Bebo.

Well he wasn't pulled over or in a car ya muppet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

On remand for firearm offences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

If trevor used to run finglas or was ever that high up in finglas for the kinahans he wouldnt be going around doing armed robberys on off licences and bookies

Stop this place would make ya laugh.

JMMCapital wrote: »
    Is that the traveler gang who had the monkey? I think they were suppliers to RL, Crosby,Cranberry etc..

No they didn’t haha think more like they supplliied the other side price and them they’re travellers sure. Was already said on the thread aswell

I had a feeling they didn't get stuff off the monkey gang. More like the other way around. Are the monkey gang still going or are they hiding out somewhere

And the monkey gang didn’t get there stuff of carberry haha more like kinahans

Flashy gets his mates done all the time. Not saying he is bigger than Mr big by any stretch if anything he's next but I think he's got more people killed
    Who did flashy ever actually get killed, did he have any??? I know there was a few older lads in finglas linked to a bit of a feud with him but that’s absolute bollox to say he got more people killed than big

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Have a look around Lenihan Avenue in limerick on google earth, it’s the Dundon former stronghold, proper rough. Gucci gang have it handy on Ratoath drive compared to there.

Reminds me of St. Anthony's Road in Rialto before they did up all the burned out houses to put on the market again a couple of years ago... Not every day you see entire gaffs blurred out on Google Maps :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

Who's Trevor byrne suspected of shooting

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Titan2020

Any of ye boys on twitter? Sickvids have a few vids up from yesterday..probably just a certain ethnic group and could be nothing, ! Can't post them unfortunately

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Still wrong to assume it was the monkey gang who shot him in finglas. I dunno who it was but no point assuming

100% wasn't the monkey gang that shot CL, the incident happened in Finglas South. Was done by someone not even connected to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

brady12 wrote: »

Possibly Trevor Deely? He went missing close to there

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Anon165

Why did all this gangster activity start in around 1996, that seems to be the start of it from what I can make out and it's just snowballed from there.

What are the key factors, maybe political, maybe economic. I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,159 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

That's some leap!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Anon165 wrote: »
    Why did all this gangster activity start in around 1996, that seems to be the start of it from what I can make out and it's just snowballed from there.

Organised crime in Ireland has its origins with the IRA and other Republican groups. Sticking up banks and post offices in the 70s, opening fire on unarmed members of the AGS.

The Dunnes were probably the first Irish organised crime family in the 70s.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jamboh66

Would love to see Trevor’s family get some answers, so here’s hoping. There are also still bits of KMW out there to be found of course

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Flashy has had a few mates done, one in swords is an example of that. Cannot be compared to big though for the time being at least. Few of the younger lads in the Gucci gang are off the wall, as in 13/14, they terrorise the local area, and only going to get worse, big runs a tighter ship.

For reference the Monkey gang are the traveller group from inside the k were the heroin was seized and the scrote young one was mouthing off at the Gards.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 seantomo

Who's Trevor byrne suspected of shooting

John Gilligan, Dougie Moran, Eddie Hutch and Noel Duggan.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 seantomo

Anon165 wrote: »

Cocaine changed things, the money to be made from Coke upped the ante and thats when all the feuding started, the guns where there already from the Provos and the drugs meant there was massive money to be made and also the paranoia that came with taking it on a regular basis.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

seantomo wrote: »
    John Gilligan, Dougie Moran, Eddie Hutch and Noel Duggan.
    Nearly as much as Robbie yet not a word about him in papers really

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement