Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Brawler666 wrote: »
    Not mentioning names that haven't been mentioned on the thread before. So keep ur info, I'm not that badly stuck HAHA

It's not my info, it's right there in the New Testament :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

Omackeral wrote: »
    Cos Flashy's not really top dog at all really. He's let do what he does by the bigger boys, probably for a tax or rate or some other favour. I can't imagine the media attention and snapchat stuff is doing him any good though.

As for Scotty 2 Hotty? Too hot-headed IMO. I've seen him get above his station on occasion and only for certain other factors at play, he'd be dealt with. There's a hierarchy at play always.

Fair play, thanks for the insight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Brawler666

It's not my info, it's right there in the New Testament :pac:

Off u go back to ur Bible so... Can't even ask a question on this thread anymore gone to dirt!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭airmax87

Needs to be some rule on posting articles that are months old related to the current stuff going on, that can be looked up in the old threads.
    Stuff from years back for a history lesson is relevant, but reposting links and triple posting is ruining the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Off u go back to ur Bible so... Can't even ask a question on this thread anymore gone to dirt!

Mate, ask questions but don't go on like you already know the answers. Someone jokingly said the initals ''JI'' and you were going on like you knew who they were on about. Asking were they from Coolock etc. You hadn't a clue. You made a show of yourself to be honest. So don't be saying it's gone to dirt when it's you posting pony.

• Advertisement

Mate, ask questions but don't go on like you already know the answers. Someone jokingly said the initals ''JI'' and you were going on like you knew who they were on about. Asking were they from Coolock etc. You hadn't a clue. You made a show of yourself to be honest. So don't be saying it's gone to dirt when it's you posting pony.

Clearly just know more people because the initials rang a bell. Could have been a wind up... But why would I ask if the initials are from Coolock because the initials add up to someone there. End of! And if u knew anything u would know who I'm talking about so don't act like u know everything. Appreciate u have good info

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Nika Bolokov

HA! and u do?
    Come on u know it all. Give some info instead of being a twat

JC - Jesus Christ
    PP - Pontious Pilot
    JI - Judas Iscariot

There taking the absolute Mick out of you and you keep biting.

JC - Jesus Christ
    PP - Pontious Pilot
    JI - Judas Iscariot

There taking the absolute Mick out of you and you keep biting.

I didn't bite I thought the initials were something else. Take the piss all they want. Couldn't give a **** mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

I didn't bite I thought the initials were something else. Take the piss all they want. Couldn't give a **** mate

Please leg it from this thread mate. You're embarrassing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

I remember Johny Reddin getting whacked in the Blue Lion, Parnell St, around then. Might been 1996.

Anyone know the story of when the blacks who were moving into the area back then came into the Blue Lion looking for protection money? They were told to come back later that evening and few calls were made and when the blacks came back Gerry Hutch and co. were there to meet them and lets just say by the end of the meeting getting a few bob was the least of the black lads worries. That was the beginning and the end of the blacks reign on Parnell St.

Urban legend that story! Actually Gerry Hutch 'owned' the Lion. I remember when the original owner, Mahon, paid a fella to touch the place. The lad he picked was a raving alcoholic and when left in an empty pub - was like all his birthdays - started the fire but never made it out. Tragic really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Not mentioning names that haven't been mentioned on the thread before. So keep ur info, I'm not that badly stuck HAHA

No man. Well able to have a knock but he off more than he can chew. Capper is a different story altogether.

PaddyK2020 wrote: »
    Please leg it from this thread mate. You're embarrassing.

Haha sure u don't even know who I'm talking about haha get out of here! Because I thought they were talking about a legit person ya fool

this is a weird story from the indo today:

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/women-in-50000-seizure-in-frame-for-lawlor-hit-39118150.html

"Senior gardaí will consider prosecuting two women for the murder of gangland hitman Robbie Lawlor if €50,000 cash seized from them can be proved to have come from the gang that ordered his ­shooting"

How can they prosecute for a crime committed outside the State?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

IRE60 wrote: »

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/women-in-50000-seizure-in-frame-for-lawlor-hit-39118150.html

"Senior gardaí will consider prosecuting two women for the murder of gangland hitman Robbie Lawlor if €50,000 cash seized from them can be proved to have come from the gang that ordered his ­shooting"

You can prosecute paying for it here/ getting paid to set up a murder

Haha sure u don't even know who I'm talking about haha get out of here! Because I thought they were talking about a legit person ya fool

You don't know who you're talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Urban legend that story! Actually Gerry Hutch 'owned' the Lion. I remember when the original owner, Mahon, paid a fella to touch the place. The lad he picked was a raving alcoholic and when left in an empty pub - was like all his birthdays - started the fire but never made it out. Tragic really.

Interesting. Didnt Gerry 'own' the Dublin Supporters gaf on Parnell St too and had Carl and the lads running it for him? Dougie Moran worked there too. Was a mad spot. Once the feud started that was the end of it really.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

PM him the initials of who you thought it was and that settles it then one of yous will be right and one of yous will be wrong

You don't know who you're talking about.

:pac: you belive whatever u want. Anyone on the thread that knows will know who I'm talking about and I'm surprised Noone here has copped on since they were close to flashy. But ye I'm mad and makin **** up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Could it be?
    "participating in, or contributing to, activity intending to facilitate the commission of a serious offence by a criminal organisation or any of its members"

IMO the paper is taking a walk with the story, more than likely money laundering charges will follow, unless they get a, get out of jail voucher.

The crime of receiving money due to 'dodgy' circumstances was in this state and obviously receiving money from the Drogheda lads shows they were involved in the murder in some way no matter how small. Very interesting all the same. Must have some phone evidance too. Be great to see them sloshpots banged up over this.

• Advertisement

PM him the initials of who you thought it was and that settles it then one of yous will be right and one of yous will be wrong

I already did mate

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    No he’s not untouchable no one is but sure who is after him?????????????? Even if someone was after him goodluck getting him if the ra didn’t even retaliate. And plenty wanted robbie dead bit different hahah how you even comparing them who wants big dead

The Ra? Why would The Ra retaliate? Alan Ryan was a mickey mouse muppet from a mickey mouse organisation, the "Real" IRA who got put in their place pretty quickly by the actual RA, the Provisionals up North after the Omagh Bomb. There was a group of pretty heavy hitting drug dealers who declared war on the Provos once, calling themselves the IPLO, the Provos took them out in literally a single night.

Mr.Big did not take on The Ra lol let's stop this myth right here

You want to talk about nobody being untouchable, Gerard Steenson took out the leader of the Official IRA when he was just 16 years old , he would later form the ill-fated IPLO

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod: Wind your neck in. You're welcome to argue any point posted, but any further personal digs will end in a threadban.

I already did mate

JL from Coolock you PM'd me. Same thing you said few min ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

Is JG still on the side of GH?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

JL from Coolock you PM'd me. Same thing you said few min ago.

As in they just PMd u the initials JL and not the full name?

Interesting. Didnt Gerry 'own' the Dublin Supporters gaf on Parnell St too and had Carl and the lads running it for him? Dougie Moran worked there too. Was a mad spot. Once the feud started that was the end of it really.

Funny - I heard a different one. That used to be Stony's and further back Burke's (as in Stony Burke). It was our first port of call on the way back from Croker. Had many a good evening there (even a spot of Karaoke one evening!). Last time in there it was rough, proper skid row stuff.

But I heard that a lot of the Hutches drank in there, as a few they lived close by. I was told that as a 'fcuk you' some people aligned to the K's bought it, locals just gave up on the place and it shut.

But you know yourself, something in the middle is the truth!

As in they just PMd u the initials JL and not the full name?

Yeah just initials.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

Funny - I heard a different one. That used to be Stony's and further back Burke's (as in Stony Burke). It was our first port of call on the way back from Croker. Had many a good evening there (even a spot of Karaoke one evening!). Last time in there it was rough, proper skid row stuff.

But I heard that a lot of the Hutches drank in there, as a few they lived close by. I was told that as a 'fcuk you' some people aligned to the K's bought it, locals just gave up on the place and it shut.

But you know yourself, something in the middle is the truth!

Whoever bought it turned it into a hipster bar, it was The Luggage Room briefly and is now called The Big Romance.

• Advertisement

Thesiger wrote: »
    Whoever bought it turned it into a hipster bar, it was The Luggage Room briefly and is now called The Big Romance.

Its a gay friendly bar now. Dropped in few months ago and full of hipster blokes and some dj playing old house tunes. Had a drink and left. The madness was there no more.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement