Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

IRE60 wrote: »
    Funny - I heard a different one. That used to be Stony's and further back Burke's (as in Stony Burke). It was our first port of call on the way back from Croker. Had many a good evening there (even a spot of Karaoke one evening!). Last time in there it was rough, proper skid row stuff.

But I heard that a lot of the Hutches drank in there, as a few they lived close by. I was told that as a 'fcuk you' some people aligned to the K's bought it, locals just gave up on the place and it shut.

But you know yourself, something in the middle is the truth!

Yea Liam Roe was involved in Stoneys on Hill St, just off Parnell St. A cartel speakeasy. The cartel lads from Hardwicke St flats used be in there. Not a place i was in. Gerry and the lads were involved in the Dub Supporters club. The Boxers family. With Dougie Moran pullin pints some nights.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

PaddyK2020 wrote: »
    Yeah just initials.

Thats a spoofer then so. Ignore

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Thats a spoofer then so. Ignore

Probably the same person as banana republic and cork langer

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

So the Boylans won't be coming back and if I manage to get out of the country before I get clipped will there be anybody left in the younger Drogheda faction willing to still take on the Maguires?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

So the Boylans won't be coming back and if I manage to get out of the country before I get clipped will there be anybody left in the younger Drogheda faction willing to still take on the Maguires?

No, ya had Shapes n Hafford trying to throw their weight around in Cloverhill but crying that none the older lads ever put a penny on their accounts for them. Got put in their place once or twice though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Brawler666

JL from Coolock you PM'd me. Same thing you said few min ago.

Ye! And u don't know who that is not my problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Brawler666 wrote: »
    Ye! And u don't know who that is not my problem.

Except everyone was going on about JI.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Out of all the Dundon brothers, who would be classed as the biggest nutter or are they all equally as mad?
    I wouldn't class any of them as mad necessarily - they are just extremely unintelligent with a propensity to inflict extreme violence on the easiest of targets and come from an upbringing and family background of deep dysfunction even by the standard of those in society who tend to become hardened criminals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

Thesiger wrote: »
    Whoever bought it turned it into a hipster bar, it was The Luggage Room briefly and is now called The Big Romance.
    Ah Stop!!!!
    Back in the dark days of the late 90's going to see the Dubs it was a great bar. Singing and blue rinse everywhere.

Omackeral wrote: »
    Except everyone was going on about JI.

I'm not going over this anymore. I PM'd him. He knows

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Noseygit wrote: »
    Probably the same person as banana republic and cork langer

Some here couldn't figure out a simple maths equation, never mind put the pieces here together.

I was Cork_langer1 which is quite obvious I thought, I don't value a user account and change after a while,I was or am neither of the mentioned other 2 accounts, if you think I'm a spoofer you're seriously deluded and can't see the wood from the trees.

If you've a problem with me, address me directly or get back in your box.

Some here couldn't figure out a simple maths equation, never mind put the pieces here together.

I was Cork_langer1 which is quite obvious I thought, I don't value a user account and change after a while,I was or am neither of the mentioned other 2 accounts, if you think I'm a spoofer you're seriously deluded and can't see the wood from the trees.

Nobody was talking about you hahaha

No they are talking about me mate even though I PM'd the second name and he wrote back zzzz cause he was wrong :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,647 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Give it 5 yeara and we'll have our first black on black murders in Dublin. Can see it happening already. Big feud between Blanch and Tallaght simmering away. They dont seem to have got their hands on any guns as yet but plenty of violence. They dont dare mix it with local Irish/Dublin gangs. Not yet but down the line they'll be players. Like across the water.

Yeah could definitely see the Africans coming onto the scene within the next few years, they're getting to that age now and dealing in their own communities.

I wonder might the Albanians ever try to muscle in on the Irish drug trade. Was reading up on them and they're now the dominant force in the cocaine trade across the UK. Tens of thousands of them showed up on the UK borders after the 1991 Yugoslav war with no passports and they all claimed to be Kosovan, British immigration was swamped and let them all in only realising their mistake years later.

The first generation of Albanians quickly controlled the London prostitution scene by trafficking women and now this generation not only controls the cocaine trade but also the supply lines from South America. They're buying direct from Colombia for as low as £4,000 a kilo and they've taken control of the UK market by making the street price of cocaine actually go down while the purity has gone up. Rival gangs were buying wholesale for £22,000 a kilo from the Netherlands and couldnt compete with how the Albanians did it. The only place left in the UK that the Albanians dont control is Liverpool where they're being kept out by local gangs (for now).

The Met have said in the last few years they have 'Uber-ised' the retail cocaine trade, deals are done on Snapchat and then some Albanian kid delivers it on a moped. The main gang Hellbanianz had over 115,000 Instgram followers till the account got shut down, it was full of lads in Ferraris and Bentleys and they're only the street level operations, further up the chain is Albanians who have direct links to the South American cartels and ship thousands of kilos from them.

Good article on them here
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/13/kings-of-cocaine-albanian-mafia-uk-drugs-crime

No they are talking about me mate even though I PM'd the second name and he wrote back zzzz cause he was wrong :pac:

You PM'd a name of different initials ffs!!! It's you who was wrong. Jesus Christ*

* I think he's from Ballyfermot btw

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Yeah could definitely see the Africans coming onto the scene within the next few years, they're getting to that age now and dealing in their own communities.

I wonder might the Albanians ever try to muscle in on the Irish drug trade. Was reading up on them and they're now the dominant force in the cocaine trade across the UK. Tens of thousands of them showed up on the UK borders after the 1991 Yugoslav war with no passports and they all claimed to be Kosovan, British immigration was swamped and let them all in only realising their mistake years later.

The first generation of Albanians quickly controlled the London prostitution scene by trafficking women and now this generation not only controls the cocaine trade but also the supply lines from South America. They're buying direct from Colombia for as low as £4,000 a kilo and they've taken control of the UK market by making the street price of cocaine actually go down while the purity has gone up. Rival gangs were buying wholesale for £22,000 a kilo from the Netherlands and couldnt compete with how the Albanians did it. The only place left in the UK that the Albanians dont control is Liverpool where they're being kept out by local gangs (for now).

The Met have said in the last few years they have 'Uber-ised' the retail cocaine trade, deals are done on Snapchat and then some Albanian kid delivers it on a moped. The main gang Hellbanianz had over 115,000 Instgram followers till the account got shut down, it was full of lads in Ferraris and Bentleys and they're only the street level operations, further up the chain is Albanians who have direct links to the South American cartels and ship thousands of kilos from them.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/13/kings-of-cocaine-albanian-mafia-uk-drugs-crime

The Albo's are mainly in London and down South, still haven't got any swing in any Northern cities like Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle etc. Ruthless though all the same.

Say what u want! I was talking about a legit person and u know it. I sent u the name that u wanted and now it's a conspiracy. :confused:

What are you talking about hahahaha

You PM'd a name of different initials ffs!!! It's you who was wrong. Jesus Christ*

* I think he's from Ballyfermot btw

Ffs I said at the start I got the initials wrong and thought it was someone else and then was told I'm bull****ting I gave u the name of which u wanted because u thought I was lying. Now u know I'm not so go away ya troll. What have u got to bring?
    And as I said before I couldn't give a **** who takes the piss. I know what I know and won't be sharing again. Especially after pm someone and they put the name on the thread. Joke!!!

I know what I know and won't be sharing again.

Thanks, please don't share anything again.

What are you talking about hahahaha

:p:pac::pac: ur just mad u don't know nothing so having a go at me over I initials... Sad

• Advertisement

Thanks, please don't share anything again.

Can't wait to see what u have to offer haha nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Johnsmithsnan

JMMCapital wrote: »
    Was Capper high up in flashy’s gang? How much you recon them lads would be on per week? 2-3 grand?

2-3 grand you’d make that in 2 days street dealing coke 😂

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Nobody was talking about you hahaha

It's in quoted post!
    You aren't blind.

I'll.leave it there, PMs are open if any of ye have a issue.

It's in quoted post!
    You aren't blind.

I'll.leave it there, PMs are open if any of ye have a issue.

Just read again. PM if any of ya have an issue hahahaha would you leg it as well please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭the dark phantom

chicorytip wrote: »
    I wouldn't class any of them as mad necessarily - they are just extremely unintelligent with a propensity to inflict extreme violence on the easiest of targets and come from an upbringing and family background of deep dysfunction even by the standard of those in society who tend to become hardened criminals.

Wayne and John are equally as cracked as each other, Ger is actually sound enough Dessie's brain isn't all there anymore. Wayne is a bit smarter than John though.

Ffs I said at the start I got the initials wrong and thought it was someone else and then was told I'm bull****ting I gave u the name of which u wanted because u thought I was lying. Now u know I'm not so go away ya troll. What have u got to bring?
    And as I said before I couldn't give a **** who takes the piss. I know what I know and won't be sharing again. Especially after pm someone and they put the name on the thread. Joke!!!

1 - You gave me no name.
    2 - I'm no troll.
    3 - I know plenty about elements of this. Long time posters will attest to that.
    4 - Goodbye.

Didn't see that mate. Thought it was about me because they are lashing me out of it haha

1 - You gave me no name.
    2 - I'm no troll.
    3 - I know plenty about elements of this. Long time posters will attest to that.
    4 - Goodbye.

Qasnt aiming that at u I was aiming it at paddy I know u have info

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Johnsmithsnan

Muahahaha wrote: »

Albanians already have a lot of business in Dublin there just not flash ***** and have strict codes of silence (Besa)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

The police almost sound sad Robbie was taken out...understandable though, they'll have to do their job properly now...

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5306475/robbie-lawlor-witness-burnt-out-car/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement