Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

Ucntcme wrote: »
    dont think the retaliation would've been as bad anyway

There would be a lot more Hutches walking the streets today and probably a lot more Kinahan aligned hitmen not in jail. Even if they got cancer tho Christy was bound to retaliate

You really think that, cancer was going to get him, Gary anyway knew too much, he has set up so many before and after Garys murder.

High price has been paid, re relatives dead, but by god the regancy had to be done, as they sent Cumberton and another to kill him in lazorate in December 2015.

Thats for sure, he's no joke tho, hidden all this time and no one has found him. Cancer is not exactly enjoying the fullness of life now either. He seemed like the type that thrived on the attention that came with the boxing side of things, which obv he cant do anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Thats for sure, he's no joke tho, hidden all this time and no one has found him. Cancer is not exactly enjoying the fullness of life now either. He seemed like the type that thrived on the attention that came with the boxing side of things, which obv he cant do anymore

Publishers have based a new where's Wally on him, where's Gerry hutch.and they can't even find him in their own books he moves around so much :)

The boxing was his baby and still is, all the has been boxers defending cancer on twitter or saying the state wanted to kill him, the high.life in Dubai must be taking it toll.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

I'd nearly rather be dead than stuck in hot Dubai forever
    He can never come home.ever
    At least Gerry has somewhat of freedom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

You really think that, cancer was going to get him, Gary anyway knew too much, he has set up so many before and after Garys murder.

High price has been paid, re relatives dead, but by god the regancy had to be done, as they sent Cumberton and another to kill him in lazorate in December 2015.

Was that before the Gary murder? If it was before, why were they after the monk?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ucntcme

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    Was that before the Gary murder? If it was before, why were they after the monk?

it started long before gary was killed

That was the December after Gary murdered just before the Regency. I suppose they saw the Monk as the only viable threat on that side and wanted to hedge their bets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

Before the Jamie Moore shooting?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,135 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

JMMCapital wrote: »
    Have any criminals ever actually turned there lives around?
    Leo Di Caprio in Catch me if you Can

But maybe look up Frank Abnagale's Wiki page

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ucntcme

Before the Jamie Moore shooting?

I'd imagine so otherwise he probably wouldn't been shot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,647 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Albanians already have a lot of business in Dublin there just not flash ***** and have strict codes of silence (Besa)

Can you elaborate on that, what are they running, prostitution or drugs?

Pretty amazing how they seized control of the London cocaine market in the space of a decade. A professor of criminology in that article I posted said their business model to make coke cheap but more pure at the same time has reveloutised the trade in London meaning even lads on low wages can afford it at £40 a gram. They're' not cutting it down as much as other gangs so people go to them for the quality. Match that with a fleet of Uber drivers delivering the product and they have a serious operation in a city of 8 million.

Wouldnt surprise me if they expanded to here proper in a few years time.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Madmax03

True , their hatred towards him goes way back to before bouncer died

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Brawler666

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Can you elaborate on that, what are they running, prostitution or drugs?

Pretty amazing how they seized control of the London cocaine market in the space of a decade. A professor of criminology in that article I posted said their business model to make coke cheap but more pure at the same time has reveloutised the trade in London meaning even lads on low wages can afford it at £40 a gram. They're' not cutting it down as much as other gangs so people go to them for the quality. Match that with a fleet of Uber drivers delivering the product and they have a serious operation in a city of 8 million.

Wouldnt surprise me if they expanded to here proper in a few years time.

Albanians have a group of Latinos in dublin city constantly dealing all day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

That was the December after Gary murdered just before the Regency. I suppose they saw the Monk as the only viable threat on that side and wanted to hedge their bets

Still a lot of them out there.

None of the gunmen from the regency were hit.

I'd imagine so otherwise he probably wouldn't been shot

That's solely the reason they decided to take him out, even though cancer suspect he was ratting.

The story goes apparently......

College green robbery 2009 money was invested with cancer, he wasn't giving it back.

Gary's young relative was in Spain with him August 2014 and was giving Gary sh!t about been taken for a fool over the money.

Relative was high on coke and decided to try take Daniel out, but shot Jaime Moore instead, guarda civil informed Daniel that mink kok car was used which Daniels crew were storing and give Gary's young relatives description, two weeks later a person with the name Patrick was dropped off at hospital in Dublin after been shot in the legs.

And the rest as they say is in the history books as the bloodiest and worst feud in Irish history.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 seantomo

Liverpool is very like Dublin, both citys have a similar demographic and very high percentage of Liverpool is Irish descent, walk around Liverpool and you may aswel be walking around Sherriff St, Irish looking heads everywhere.

Like Liverpool I cant see any foreign gangs get an upper hand over here, I could be wrong and things may change but the vast majority of poorer people in this city are white Irish and that is the main reason why it wont change like Liverpool its as simple as that, Id say White English are a minority in London these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭HarryStuby

There hasn't been a peep out of the hutch crew in a very long time. Wonder if they're finished or just going about their business quietly.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

And the rest as they say is in the history books as the bloodiest and worst feud in Irish history.

In the 21st century anyway, I think the big loyalist feud up North between the UVF-LVF-UDA had even more bodies by the end of it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

That's solely the reason they decided to take him out, even though cancer suspect he was ratting.

The story goes apparently......

College green robbery 2009 money was invested with cancer, he wasn't giving it back.

Gary's young relative was in Spain with him August 2014 and was giving Gary sh!t about been taken for a fool over the money.

Relative was high on coke and decided to try take Daniel out, but shot Jaime Moore instead, guarda civil informed Daniel that mink kok car was used which Daniels crew were storing and give Gary's young relatives description, two weeks later a person with the name Patrick was dropped off at hospital in Dublin after been shot in the legs.

You just going to puke up Stephen Breen's book or have something to actually share with the class?

IRE60 wrote: »
    You just going to puke up Stephen Breen's book or have something to actually share with the class?

Nah, that is soarseans account that than.appeared in the Irish independent by Pauline, fits doesn't it, and which paper are you associated with?

:)

What's your version?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

Check out ger redmond #prisontopro plenty of podcasts out there has done a good job at turning it round quote="JMMCapital;113119950"]Have any criminals ever actually turned there lives around?[/quote]

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

HarryStuby wrote: »
    There hasn't been a peep out of the hutch crew in a very long time. Wonder if they're finished or just going about their business quietly.
    There is no hutch crew

There are definately criminals who have turned their life around given the opportunity, if you're raised by scumbags around scumbags and encouraged to be a scumbag it is a hard habit to break, but it can and does happen. It's the old Godfather cliche though just when you think you're out they can pull you right back in

• Registered Users Posts: 13 The Help

JMMCapital wrote: »
    Have any criminals ever actually turned there lives around?

A certain alleged drug dealer from Finglas, locked up for Armed Robbery with his brother and ran/runs a recovery service while now living in Meath- has!! A mentor for a certain drug dealer from finglas with a penchant for designer label gear hence his crews name

The Bradley brothers? Why would flashy than try to brick their jeep?

Doesn't make sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭HarryStuby

Haladmirer wrote: »
    There is no hutch crew

Gerry, patsy, patrick, maggo, harry, O'Donohue, hanley, brady, fitzy bro, reid, smokey, kavanagh....all with their own associates.

Not sure if there still all the sane crew or gone they're separate ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

Nah, that is soarseans account that than.appeared in the Irish independent by Pauline, fits doesn't it, and which paper are you associated with?

:)

What's your version?
    You see my sig. You can see my whole history, should you want. Worked in the money end of the media. But not now, not for years. Still you barfed up Breen's book there.

I remember reading a few years back that the Kinahans were trying to reach out to The Monk to end the feud but that The Monk wasn't having any of it, but how true could that be considering the Hutches were on the receiving end of almost every big hit?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 The Help

The Bradley brothers? Why would flashy than try to brick their jeep?

Doesn't make sense.

Hence, why I replied to about criminals who have turned their life round. Possibly, tried to muscle back in after his stretch of keeping the nose clean and flashy said fcuk you.

• Advertisement

IRE60 wrote: »
    You see my sig. You can see my whole history, should you want. Worked in the money end of the media. But not now, not for years. Still you barfed up Breen's book there.

I'm on mobile solely and can't see your sig, I told you where I barfed the story from, I've never read any of breens books, no offense to breens there.

What's your version of events?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement