Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

HarryStuby wrote: »
    Gerry, patsy, patrick, maggo, harry, O'Donohue, hanley, brady, fitzy bro, reid, smokey, kavanagh....all with their own associates.

Not sure if there still all the sane crew or gone they're separate ways.

KM?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Anon165

What do you think, or know, Mr Big does all day, his machine is running for him so what does he actually have to do with his time. Do you think he just sits in his sun lounge watching YouTube videos all day.

Having a chuckle at what iduits everyone else is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

IRE60 wrote: »
    You see my sig. You can see my whole history, should you want. Worked in the money end of the media. But not now, not for years. Still you barfed up Breen's book there.

Isn't that pretty much what happened? If not, give us your version.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭HarryStuby

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    KM?

Smokey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

Gerry, patsy, patrick, maggo, harry, O'Donohue, hanley, brady, fitzy bro, reid, smokey, kavanagh....all with their own associates.

Not to mention the guys locked up.

The most dangerous of them all is in prison for armed robbery and manslaughter.

They have a huge extended family too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Anon165 wrote: »
    What do you think, or know, Mr Big does all day, his machine is running for him so what does he actually have to do with his time. Do you think he just sits in his sun lounge watching YouTube videos all day.

Why are you only always on about big?

Polls?

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

Probably something like that with a healthy dollop of paranoia

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Anon165

Why are you only always on about big?

Polls?

I don't think I have been. It's just as he's so rich and high up he doesn't really need to do much. Must get pretty dull.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

He scours the internet looking for mentions...

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

He's posting on Boards in this thread acting the bollix

• Advertisement

12 years for 3000 Euro, the life of a gangster, he'll probably be out in 3 though

12 years for 3000 Euro, the life of a gangster, he'll probably be out in 3 though

Spent most of his life in prison.

"Garnet Orange, defending, asked the court to have regard for the fact that his client had spent most of his life in prison.

He said Murtagh had done a number of mini marathons while in custody to raise money for good causes."

I suppose you have to work with what you can, lol

Garnet Orange is the best name 've heard in the thread and it's real

"Garnet Orange, defending, asked the court to have regard for the fact that his client had spent most of his life in prison.

He said Murtagh had done a number of mini marathons while in custody to raise money for good causes."

His sister is with Harry.

She was caught getting a train up to Belfast to deliver a gun to hutch gang members hiding up there.

They were going to take out Gareth chubb

Thethunder wrote: »
    His sister is with Harry.

She was caught getting a train up to Belfast to deliver a gun to hutch gang members hiding up there.

They were going to take out Gareth chubb

I already get nervous if someone walks too close behind me in the street, I think I'd do really well in this life

I'd heard there were Hutches in Belfast after your man JD Donegan got took out by the INLA, they've done hits for the Kinahans in the past so there were worries it was connected but I don't think I've ever seen it confirmed that it was a Kinahan ordered hit, anybody have info on that one?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 The Help

Ardoyne on the rip tonight. Someone lighting up with a machine gun allegedly

The Help wrote: »

Havn't heard that but it's packed with all sorts of hoods and paramilitaries up there so could be anything

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

The Help wrote: »

Once they keep their social distance it’s grand.

• Advertisement

Fella was stabbed the other day near up there near Etna Drive where Lawlor got plugged but it was unrelated...two 18 year olds and a 20 year old arrested over it, probably just local hoods being hoods

• Registered Users Posts: 10 StevomcD1987

HairyFeet wrote: »
    Anyone know a Robbie Carroll?

Yes why???

• Registered Users Posts: 43 slowdive74

PaddyK2020 wrote: »
    The Albo's are mainly in London and down South, still haven't got any swing in any Northern cities like Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle etc. Ruthless though all the same.
    But they are in the Midlands

• Registered Users Posts: 19,399 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

His nickname is "Fizzy".

Specially requested by Tommy in Love Hate

Not many people will be mourning Lawlor but it's kinda mad seeing his instagram pictures taking his young children to Disneyworld

How do you explain something like this to ones so young, and there's no protecting them from finding out the truth about their father not long down the line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Brawler666

Not many people will be mourning Lawlor but it's kinda mad seeing his instagram pictures taking his young children to Disneyworld

How do you explain something like this to ones so young, and there's no protecting them from finding out the truth about their father not long down the line.

The worst part is all the trolls on his page now writing **** and when he was alive he had zero comments from anyone. People forget his family have to look at his Instagram and see all the bs

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Pecker woods

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

He goes running in the park most days,or so I've been told

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

I've read a lot on this thread that Mr Big is untouchable, and always wins. It's still not a lifestyle that lets you die of old age.

Do you think he'll be able to bow out at the right time if he wants to without being murdered? I can't imagine it's as simple as disappearing, as there has to be friends and family he'd leave behind that would be vulnerable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Anyone remember Paddy Doyle that was clipped in Spain with Fat Freddie & Gary H in a car in Spain years ago? Doyle was allegedly involved in a few unsolved shootings during the Crumlin/Drimnagh feud. He’d give RL a run for his money in terms of people they’ve shot. Both have more bodies than a Chinese Cemetery. They have that cold blooded demeanour about them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement