Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

Don Logan wrote: »
    Anyone remember Paddy Doyle that was clipped in Spain with Fat Freddie & Gary H in a car in Spain years ago? Doyle was allegedly involved in a few unsolved shootings during the Crumlin/Drimnagh feud. He’d give RL a run for his money in terms of people they’ve shot. Both have more bodies than a Chinese Cemetery. They have that cold blooded demeanour about them.

Your spot on there.. if he hadn't been taken out that time he would have had a lot more under his belt.. he was another heartless killer... another one was WH from finglas that supposed to have shot hyland and that young lad.. if he hadn't been locked up he would have killed a lot more..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Jeff2

There some sh1t going down.

Looks like monkey site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

Anyone remember Paddy Doyle that was clipped in Spain with Fat Freddie & Gary H in a car in Spain years ago? Doyle was allegedly involved in a few unsolved shootings during the Crumlin/Drimnagh feud. He’d give RL a run for his money in terms of people they’ve shot. Both have more bodies than a Chinese Cemetery. They have that cold blooded demeanour about them.

Buda had the potential to be like that too. Chaotic individuals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    Your spot on there.. if he hadn't been taken out that time he would have had a lot more under his belt.. he was another heartless killer... another one was WH from finglas that supposed to have shot hyland and that young lad.. if he hadn't been locked up he would have killed a lot more..

Any more info on the WH mentioned here? The way he took out that plumber Campbell was cold as ****...

Thethunder wrote: »

Ya definitely.. he would have done a lot more damage if he had got have the chance.. I remember talking to him a couple of months before he got killed and he seemed like he hadn't s care in the world.. mad stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

He was supposed to have done a few of his close friends/associates aswell same as Robbie. Paddy was said to have been behind the double murder of Darren Geoghegan & Gavin Byrne back in 2005 I think it was, not sure if that’s entirely true. Haven’t been around long enough to know who WH was, from Dublin I suppose?

Lucky Wilson was the worst of them. That whole family is tapped. Very dark seed. Much like the Dundons.

Who’s Buda? Not familiar with nicknames sorry haha!

Who’s Buda? Not familiar with nicknames sorry haha!

Jason Molyneaux

Jason Molyneaux

I’ve heard the name Molyneaux before ya, I’m guessing he earned the nickname “Buddha” for being a man of peace and integrity? 😂

• Advertisement

He was supposed to have done a few of his close friends/associates aswell same as Robbie. Paddy was said to have been behind the double murder of Darren Geoghegan & Gavin Byrne back in 2005 I think it was, not sure if that’s entirely true. Haven’t been around long enough to know who WH was, from Dublin I suppose?

Willy Hynes... was a cold mother****er but I think the product took hold of him in the nick

Lucky Wilson was the worst of them. That whole family is tapped. Very dark seed. Much like the Dundons.

Didnt know him but knew the other 2.. Johnner was a right character and I was surprised when i heard he did what he did.. but there must be something there when the 3 lads all turn into hitmen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

I’ve heard the name Molyneaux before ya, I’m guessing he earned the nickname “Buddha” for being a man of peace and integrity? 😂

He used a machine gun to try and kill a guy in ballymun.

Killed 2 innocent bystanders.

I think he got the nickname cause he was always chubby and they said he looked like the fat budda..

Willy Hynes... was a cold mother****er but I think the product took hold of him in the nick

Just read up on him there, mad f***er! Awful carry on shooting the young fella doing an honest days work, they don’t mess around though no half measures

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

Any more info on the WH mentioned here? The way he took out that plumber Campbell was cold as ****...

That was the worst of the lot of them i think. There was an innocent guy shot during the limerick fued, but that was mistaken identity. Here they knew what they were doing.
    They could have easily put the fear of god in to him so he didn't speak to the police.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭randy hickey

derfderf wrote: »
    I've read a lot on this thread that Mr Big is untouchable, and always wins. It's still not a lifestyle that lets you die of old age.

Do you think he'll be able to bow out at the right time if he wants to without being murdered? I can't imagine it's as simple as disappearing, as there has to be friends and family he'd leave behind that would be vulnerable.

There are some exceptions to the rule though.
    For example The Viper Foley has had more hits than ABBA, and survived to tell the tale.
    The Coach is 72ish now, and the Penguin must be in his seventies now too surely?

I think he got the nickname cause he was always chubby and they said he looked like the fat budda..

Hahaha I suppose there’s worse nicknames infairness

He used a machine gun to try and kill a guy in ballymun.

Killed 2 innocent bystanders.

What goes around comes around!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

There are some exceptions to the rule though.
    For example The Viper Foley has had more hits than ABBA, and survived to tell the tale.
    The Coach is 72ish now, and the Penguin must be in his seventies now too surely?

The Viper is a terrible example ðŸ˜. If that was me I'd be dead 3 times at least.

Good point on the other 2 though. Were the guys the penguin and the coach butted heads with the type that would take out their family for revenge? It seems nothing is off the table for the new crews.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭randy hickey

derfderf wrote: »
    The Viper is a terrible example ðŸ˜. If that was me I'd be dead 3 times at least.

Good point on the other 2 though. Were the guys the penguin and the coach butted heads with the type that would take out their family for revenge? It seems nothing is off the table for the new crews.

The guys that they butted heads with were the types of lunatics that would consider it perfectly reasonable to murder a journalist, or protect a pedophile within their ranks.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Madmax03

I remember Paddy , him and Darren Geoghegan aka Fonzy were close . He had a few hits under his belt but with that crew they would get coked out of it and go do a hit .
    RL was friends with Paddy's younger brother BD

Madmax03 wrote: »
    I remember Paddy , him and Darren Geoghegan aka Fonzy were close . He had a few hits under his belt but with that crew they would get coked out of it and go do a hit .

What was he like behind all the gangland persona ? I heard he used to do some fairly weird stuff when ever he was brought in for questioning but that’s all he said she said stuff. He has those dark shark eyes and ya just know he’s seen some ****. I’d be terrified if I was staring down the barrel of a gun and those eyes were the last thing I’d be seeing. I’m guessing RL’s brother isn’t mixed up in all this?

Madmax03 wrote: »

Only after realising that BD killed the rugby player Shane Geoghegan back in 2007, mad!

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ucntcme

That's solely the reason they decided to take him out, even though cancer suspect he was ratting.

The story goes apparently......

College green robbery 2009 money was invested with cancer, he wasn't giving it back.

Gary's young relative was in Spain with him August 2014 and was giving Gary sh!t about been taken for a fool over the money.

Relative was high on coke and decided to try take Daniel out, but shot Jaime Moore instead, guarda civil informed Daniel that mink kok car was used which Daniels crew were storing and give Gary's young relatives description, two weeks later a person with the name Patrick was dropped off at hospital in Dublin after been shot in the legs.

And the rest as they say is in the history books as the bloodiest and worst feud in Irish history.

that's just word for word that was wriiten in the media theres lots of other **** in between involving other people too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭avalidusername

"Garnet Orange, defending, asked the court to have regard for the fact that his client had spent most of his life in prison.

He said Murtagh had done a number of mini marathons while in custody to raise money for good causes."

I suppose you have to work with what you can, lol

Garnet Orange is the best name 've heard in the thread and it's real

Garnet Orange is real, I can confirm from jury duty about 16-18 years ago. I was called for about 8 or 9 juries but got refused every time because of the head on me. Long hair and dressed like a gangsta rapper.

Ended up on a jury finally (some guy caught with a shotty and a ****load of shells on the roof of a pub, think it was the Sunset House but can't remember 100%) Jury ended up being discharged because it was the old 4 Courts and one of the defendants legal team saw one of the jury on the way in, and thought they saw the defendant in cuffs, thereby in cuffs he's guilty, so the presumption of innocent until proven guilty was gone! Dunno if he was in cuffs though!

So we got discharged, the dude who saw him didn't even notice he was in cuffs, just saw him and thought he looked ropey. He did though, he was very very ropey :D

Regarding Garnet Orange, he was on one side, there was a Mr Black on one side, and the presiding judge or head of the court or whatever his name is...was Mr White.

We went into the jury room and we were thinking is this a reality TV setup? Mr Orange, Mr White, and Mr Black. If Mr Wolf comes in here we're all fahked!

HarryStuby wrote: »
    Gerry, patsy, patrick, maggo, harry, O'Donohue, hanley, brady, fitzy bro, reid, smokey, kavanagh....all with their own associates.

Not sure if there still all the sane crew or gone they're separate ways.

which harry and bro is that ??

Ucntcme wrote: »
    which harry and bro is that ??

sorry.. after reading through the posts i only realized who harry is dont know how i didn't cop that but theres a few people around that area that all would drink together that people just call harry for no exact reason

What was he like behind all the gangland persona ? I heard he used to do some fairly weird stuff when ever he was brought in for questioning but that’s all he said she said stuff. He has those dark shark eyes and ya just know he’s seen some ****. I’d be terrified if I was staring down the barrel of a gun and those eyes were the last thing I’d be seeing. I’m guessing RL’s brother isn’t mixed up in all this?

how do you know what he was like while being questioned the only people that ever saw him while being questioned were the cops unless he got privileges and allowed bring his mates in with him

• Advertisement

Ucntcme wrote: »
    how do you know what he was like while being questioned the only people that ever saw him while being questioned were the cops unless he got privileges and allowed bring his mates in with him

Not sure whether I heard it off someone or one of the tabloids so it could be just speculation. How do Yano he didn’t mention it to his mates and they tell others and gets around to everyone?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement