Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

brady12 wrote: »
    If capper was flashys main enforcer was he not a suspect in little , Parker , Davis hits etc .?

A poster in the previous thread said that the guards told Parker’s family that an ex-soldier from Baldoyle was the likely shooter in that case.

Little’s friends and family clearly believe that the now-deceased Iranian and Mr Lie Detector were responsible for his death.

There is a Tallaght man on remand for the last murder there. According to some posters in the old thread, he was ordered to do it by his girlfriend’s brother who is a fairly infamous Coolock criminal who has been mentioned quite a lot on here and has been hanging around with the comedy relief of Dublin gangland, Mr Gold-plated Ray Bans himself.

It’s not clear that Flashy has anything to do with any of those murders, or that they were linked to each other in any way.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Which he then denied(lie detector etc.), they say he came under heat from other criminals over his possible involvement. Who were the other criminals? Presumably it wasn’t Flashy?! Although CS and Flashy have fallen out since it appears.

The Nortons from Coolock have been very interested in the movements of Smyth since that spate of killings with Parker, Little etc. The areas those young lads were operating in are in and around their territory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Omackeral wrote: »
    The Nortons from Coolock have been very interested in the movements of Smyth since that spate of killings with Parker, Little etc. The areas those young lads were operating in are in and around their territory.

Strange looking fish CS, is he of mixed race descent by any chance ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Yes good point. Can anyone shed light on the links of Flashy to each of these murders? Obv enough CS has been linked to the Little murder. Which he then denied(lie detector etc.), they say he came under heat from other criminals over his possible involvement. Who were the other criminals? Presumably it wasn’t Flashy?! Although CS and Flashy have fallen out since it appears.
    Bimbo little,Sean's father
    His bro too

He looks very sallow alright
    Jaundiced looking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Never something I thought of upon seeing him but potentially now that you say it. Footballer Ross Barkley is mixed race and you might not have thought it. I don’t know if I’d call Smyth strange looking, certainly not to his face anyhow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Omackeral wrote: »
    Never something I thought of upon seeing him but potentially now that you say it. Footballer Ross Barkley is mixed race and you might not have thought it. I don’t know if I’d call Smyth strange looking, certainly not to his face anyhow!

No, probably not to his face. I think it could be just the fake tan from the sunbeds or whatever he uses that sometimes makes him look a bit foreign. As another poster mentioned he has very sallow skin.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 HairyFeet

Yes why???

Looking for info re Alan Ryan got it a few pages back mate

A lot of steroid users also inject that carotine or whatever it's called that tans you but more turns you shade of orange
    CS,capper even flashy and the rest,even scrawny kids,do be on steroids
    Steroids are even more popular than coke nowadays

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

Thesiger wrote: »
    Little’s friends and family clearly believe that the now-deceased Iranian and Mr Lie Detector were responsible for his death.

There is a Tallaght man on remand for the last murder there. According to some posters in the old thread, he was ordered to do it by his girlfriend’s brother who is a fairly infamous Coolock criminal who has been mentioned quite a lot on here and has been hanging around with the comedy relief of Dublin gangland, Mr Gold-plated Ray Bans himself.

It’s not clear that Flashy has anything to do with any of those murders, or that they were linked to each other in any way.

Correct.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

HairyFeet wrote: »
    Friends with flashy little brother, he did the hit on RC and he was 1/3 of the crew that did sanambar but didnt pull the trigger know the other two and I'm sure alot of others do to but names have been nowhere near this thread so I won't post them

Very very young to be at that. I didn’t know he was involved in both of them.

What I've heard about little is that CS had sanambar lure him out to rowans little.

There was a disagreement if you can call it that between flashy Parker littler etc but no hits were ordered on Sean by flashy (not sure how Parker went down)

CS on the side of flashy in the disagreement wanted to hit Sean flashy was against this but CS and sanambar conspired and you all know what happened then.

I knew Sean well, eerie seeing sanambar cruise around rowans little with his family

P.S
    I've gotten info before that CS has a close relation that was a very good friend of Sean's, I think I know who it is (if true) but people won't know the relation unless they knew Sean personally as the relations name isnt in the public eye i guess is there anyone that can confirm that? Initials BS

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Was only a matter of time for Buda. After the Keogh murder on Dorset St he was a dead man walking. The mob whacking Del Boy was bad form.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

I already get nervous if someone walks too close behind me in the street, I think I'd do really well in this life

#coronavirus paranoia :)

Very very young to be at that. I didn’t know he was involved in both of them.

Echoes that he does jobs for big have nothing to confirm but it would make sense, big has history of recruiting young lads to do these kind of jobs.

There was a pic posted on here recently of his two "hitmen" hiding out in Spain, I know one one them KC and he's been involved with big since we were kids so wouldn't surprise me

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Norrie7

Can anyone link me any articles about CS ?

Just search his name it'll all come up

Echoes that he does jobs for big have nothing to confirm but it would make sense, big has history of recruiting young lads to do these kind of jobs.

There was a pic posted on here recently of his two "hitmen" hiding out in Spain, I know one one them KC and he's been involved with big since we were kids so wouldn't surprise me

These lads are well known by many on here for being involved in some murders. You can be sure the old bill know too. And their rivals. Isn't it braindead really. Not a hope any of them will stay alive or remain free for too long. Dublin gangland is a small place and people talk. Once your known for killing there's really no hope. Assassins must be the thickest of all. Its a one way ticket to hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

Was only a matter of time for Buda. After the Keogh murder on Dorset St he was a dead man walking. The mob whacking Del Boy was bad form.

I remember reading on one of the older threads Buda was set up by someone he knew well. But never heard any names

I remember reading on one of the older threads Buda was set up by someone he knew well. But never heard any names

Young lad from north inner city who moved over to the cartel side. Associate of the brother of a well known Irish soccer player.

• Advertisement

See these lads are well known by many on here for being involved in some murders. You can be sure the old bill know too. And their rivals. Isn't it braindead really. Not a hope any of them will stay alive or remain free for too long. Dublin gangland is a small place and people talk. Once your known for killing there's really no hope. Assassins must be the thickest of all. Its a one way ticket to hell.

Exactly, country is too small for it. Same reason there's hundreds of videos of McGregor with hefty bags of sniff all over WhatsApp, you can't do anything in this country if it's something that will draw attention or you yourself are someone who will draw attention.

The info that came out on this thread about davis and seans murder were spot on and we had that info almost instantly yet none of us are gardai or clued in gangsters just regular joe soaps with 9-5s

Exactly, country is too small for it. Same reason there's hundreds of videos of McGregor with hefty bags of sniff all over WhatsApp, you can't do anything in this country if it's something that will draw attention or you yourself are someone who will draw attention.

The info that came out on this thread about davis and seans murder were spot on and we had that info almost instantly yet none of us are gardai or clued in gangsters just regular joe soaps with 9-5s

Obviously a lot of young lads on here close to whats happening in these areas. You don't have to be involved to hear whats going down when you live in these areas. Im a good bit older than many on here id say and have very little clue whats going on over there with Flashy and the Coolock stuff but these young killers with blood on their hands are finished. Enjoy the few years ye have left lads because the grim reaper is on his way.

Young lad from north inner city who moved over to the cartel side. Associate of the brother of a well known Irish soccer player.

He's got another brother that's been in trouble a few times aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Is it CS that has a child with Keith Branigan sister?

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Yeh kc is over in Spain, doesn’t try hide his whereabouts he loves a good selfie.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

He's got another brother that's been in trouble a few times aswell

I don't think it was hoolihan as he had turned to the other side long before budda got shot and there is no way he would have trusted him at that stage.. he took a call at the wake and said he would be back in a bit but was told by those with him not too go.. he had bottler and his crew and the other side all baying for his blood at that stage..

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    I don't think it was hoolihan as he had turned to the other side long before budda got shot and there is no way he would have trusted him at that stage.. he took a call at the wake and said he would be back in a bit but was told by those with him not too go.. he had bottler and his crew and the other side all baying for his blood at that stage..

Wasnt him. Was a young associate of him that set him up. Thats what i heard around town anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

Wasnt him. Was a young associate of him that set him up. Thats what i heard around town anyway.

Heard buda was involved in the shooting of tighe in Coolock too. Was worried he'd talk over the balbutcher shootings.

Hutch gang still have one or two professional hitmen on there side though, can't write them off.

Thethunder wrote: »
    Heard buda was involved in the shooting of tighe in Coolock too. Was worried he'd talk over the balbutcher shootings.

Hutch gang still have one or two professional hitmen on there side though, can't write them off.

Heard buda was involved in tighe hit but didnt know it was over balbutcher, tighe was a grade A scumbag, related to the littles also.

Strange though my brother was very good friends with another tighe, genuinely nice fella but very troubled ended up committing suicide but he would have been too young to have been involved in anything think he would be the older brother of the above mentioned

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

Lashes28 wrote: »
    Is it CS that has a child with Keith Branigan sister?

Could be wrong but as far as I know cs sister has child to one of the brannigans

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement