Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 antonboyle

https://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/the-life-and-death-of-marioara-rostas-181766.html

Just found this once I googled the name of the girl..

Stated that a number of criminals involved & surely rapists should be shunned by criminals so can't understand why there hasn't been any repercussions for the animals involved in this murder/serial rape

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭BurnsCarpenter

Omackeral wrote: »
    The Mariora Rostas story got plenty of coverage. It’s got its own chapter in the book entitled Missing. A good read. Mentions AW and the sister but not by name.

Wilson was tried and acquitted

• Registered Users Posts: 14 cunnyfuntt

first time poster and all that! Been keeping up the thread the last few months and think ive kinda got ma head round it all. only one thing really confuses me and it that mr flashy , he looks about 12 how did he get to where he is i just dont see him intimidating anybody

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Madmax03

Alan Wilson's uncle was Martin Cahill , being born into a family of psycho's what kind of hope did they have to begin with .

Maxine didn't kill that roma girl , she helped clean the house

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

cunnyfuntt wrote: »
    first time poster and all that! Been keeping up the thread the last few months and think ive kinda got ma head round it all. only one thing really confuses me and it that mr flashy , he looks about 12 how did he get to where he is i just dont see him intimidating anybody
    Got given a start by his cousin jay o Conner and when you're up and running with a bit of cunning and cash anyone could be intimidating
    There are lots of grandma types that run drug gangs around the world

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 seantomo

HairyFeet wrote: »
    What I've heard about little is that CS had sanambar lure him out to rowans little.

There was a disagreement if you can call it that between flashy Parker littler etc but no hits were ordered on Sean by flashy (not sure how Parker went down)

CS on the side of flashy in the disagreement wanted to hit Sean flashy was against this but CS and sanambar conspired and you all know what happened then.

I knew Sean well, eerie seeing sanambar cruise around rowans little with his family

P.S
    I've gotten info before that CS has a close relation that was a very good friend of Sean's, I think I know who it is (if true) but people won't know the relation unless they knew Sean personally as the relations name isnt in the public eye i guess is there anyone that can confirm that? Initials BS

Where is CS from, he was in Harmonstown when Littles family went to kill him, heard also he is part of Boypans crew in Drogheda ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Since we're talking hitmen, how many did Gaynor have under his belt?

He left a poor fella with a fate worse than death
    Collie Owens
    Think that winters lad too
    Alan Ryan's lot used him for couple or more

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

antonboyle wrote: »

Stated that a number of criminals involved & surely rapists should be shunned by criminals so can't understand why there hasn't been any repercussions for the animals involved in this murder/serial rape

Wilson has been on protection lock up for a few years now but yeah he wasn’t always.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

Omackeral wrote: »
    Wilson has been on protection lock up for a few years now but yeah he wasn’t always.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.ie/news/4261980/alan-wilson-conspiring-to-murder-hutch-associate-gary-hanley-stabbed-mountjoy/amp/

Stabbed in The Joy last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Brawler666

jay1988 wrote: »
    Nope his Ma's not a Little, the father is Bimbos son.
    da got locked up.

• Advertisement

Gaynor had a good few under his belt .
    He shot one of Freddie's friends coming out of a pub back in the early 2000's the fella survived that hit but a couple of years ago it's been said LB set him up over in Spain. He died under suspicious circumstances after being admitted to a clinic .
    LB's friend runs it and wouldn't release any files regarding the death until his family signed an agreement they wouldn't press
    charges against him.
    That fella's death and details were in the papers soon after but his family
    threatened legal action and the stories were removed

• Registered Users Posts: 46 HairyFeet

seantomo wrote: »
    Where is CS from, he was in Harmonstown when Littles family went to kill him, heard also he is part of Boypans crew in Drogheda ?

Couldn't tell you exactly where he's from tbh, but I doubt he's linked to boylans in drogheda

seantomo wrote: »

No that was eoin boylan not the Boylans in drogheda

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sunderlandtid

Anon165 wrote: »
    Dad was Fred Lynch killed in 2009. RL suspected of this. Hence he has probably spent last 10 years with a lot of hate built up toward RL.

Various involvement aggravating RL over last few months, possibly contributing to KMW murder.

Possibly involved in RC murder, RL's brother in law.

Was shot in stomach recently, currently mending in hospital.

Kind of born into it. That's a start. Generally small time with big grudge.

Thanks. Is CL under threat from anyone in particular? Does anyone know who shot CL?
    Who is this monkey gang people talk of on here?

Thanks. Is CL under threat from anyone in particular? Does anyone know who shot CL?

CL isn't still in hospital. He was in the video with the other tubby CL celebrating RL death

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/monkey-seized-during-finglas-raid-16087867

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭jimmyrustle

Thesiger wrote: »
    A poster in the previous thread said that the guards told Parker’s family that an ex-soldier from Baldoyle was the likely shooter in that case.

The guards surely wouldn't name, or even hint, at the identity of an individual suspect lest it encourage a revenge attack, would they?

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

The guards surely wouldn't name, or even hint, at the identity of an individual suspect lest it encourage a revenge attack, would they?

I've no idea if the family would be informed. The poster who wrote that only has one post on the entire forum, so obviously signed up here just to give that piece of information. It's a name that I hadn't seen connected with the Parker murder anywhere else. Very random post, but a bit believable for that very reason - I'm a bit wary of lazy crime journalists simplifying everything by speaking of a "Coolock feud" or "links to Flashy", etc. as if we are speaking of distinct "gangs" with formal membership and such. So it makes sense to me that the shooter would be someone I'd never heard of with no obvious links to the guys that the media are obsessed with.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

HairyFeet wrote: »
    Couldn't tell you exactly where he's from tbh, but I doubt he's linked to boylans in drogheda

He was involved with the boylans in Drogheda as he was living in Duleek or Donore.. definitely was in the thick of the Drogheda feud before he fell out with all.. if ya google the shooting of mago it says a man from duleek was arrested..

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Throwaway 20

Haladmirer wrote: »
    And he killed Finn because Finn knew about deans murder?

No. Not related at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭headnorth

Noseygit wrote: »
    I think you're mixing paddy doyle up with Alan Wilson. Cousin of the aforementioned lucky and john wilson

Yeah, mick mccaffery wrote about Alan Wilson years ago in the Sunday world getting cot wearing womens lingerie, former soldier too mick wrote about Wilson. Wilson was meant to have threatened micks life after the story was published.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

Noseygit wrote: »
    I think you're mixing paddy doyle up with Alan Wilson. Cousin of the aforementioned lucky and john wilson

Nope, I’m not.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

headnorth wrote: »
    Yeah, mick mccaffery wrote about Alan Wilson years ago in the Sunday world getting cot wearing womens lingerie, former soldier too mick wrote about Wilson. Wilson was meant to have threatened micks life after the story was published.

https://m.herald.ie/news/jailed-gangster-ordered-death-of-journalist-and-garda-27995072.html

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Thelooneygoone

See theres a 27 year old missing from Coolock. Its in thejournal there cant post link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

I find it strange that the Wilson brothers, cousin and nephew are just been spoken about now. John-John was some scrapper him and John Beirney had fights every weekend just for the sake of it. Eric was a different kettle of fish altogether, he'd look you in the eye, smile and then blast you as soon as your back was turned. He's the prime suspect in the murder of Martin Kenny. Keith just tried to follow what his brothers were doing.

Very dangerous family, but they were a sound bunch if you were on the right side of them. Their Da died when they were young and sister also died of AIDS. Luke was a gob****e, Paddy McCann blasted him with the wrong caliber bullet and left him blind in one eye, the chap hadn't a ****ing pot to piss in. He was fond of the bookies too.

John-John's down fall happened after he had an argument with two notorious Ballyfermot hoods in broad daylight. He threatened them and that put the frightners up them 4 hours later John-John met his maker.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

See theres a 27 year old missing from Coolock. Its in thejournal there cant post link.

https://www.thejournal.ie/man-missing-from-coolock-dublin-5072623-Apr2020/

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Throwaway 20

I would be very surprised if this is an anyway gang related.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

HarryStuby wrote: »
    Gerry, patsy, patrick, maggo, harry, O'Donohue, hanley, brady, fitzy bro, reid, smokey, kavanagh....all with their own associates.

Not sure if there still all the sane crew or gone they're separate ways.

Chocco aswell, couple more out there too, some in prison.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement