Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DD1518

Long time lurker here first time poster. I have done a few years inside recently I'm no gangster by any stretch of the imagination but you hear things when inside. Shared a cell with a lad from drogheda who was well connected and regularly was on the phone {Long CZ if you were inside you'd know what it is) to plenty of the guys mentioned on this forum. CS was a good pal of his but what I haven't seen mentioned here yet is that he's actually a nephew of Eamon Dunne or so he claims could anyone confirm this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

If you told me a little over a week ago that in a weeks time I would be drinking out the back yard of my house in 20 degree heat,robbie lawlor trusted travellers even though other travellers he was in a major feud with were baying for his blood,I think it would be fair to ask the mods to ban you.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Throwaway 20

DD1518 wrote: »
    Long time lurker here first time poster. I have done a few years inside recently I'm no gangster by any stretch of the imagination but you hear things when inside. Shared a cell with a lad from drogheda who was well connected and regularly was on the phone {Long CZ if you were inside you'd know what it is) to plenty of the guys mentioned on this forum. CS was a good pal of his but what I haven't seen mentioned here yet is that he's actually a nephew of Eamon Dunne or so he claims could anyone confirm this ?

"Plenty of the guys mentioned on this forum".

Yeah mate, sure you were inside hahahah

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ucntcme

But why did he cross the road? Does anyone know why he crossed the road?

cause the chicken was on the other side is the rumour going around

"Plenty of the guys mentioned on this forum".

Yeah mate, sure you were inside hahahah

Will P.M my prison ID card if ya want proof fool

• Advertisement

Will P.M my prison ID card if ya want proof fool

Okay

How do I send images in PM to prove it

Eye roll emoji.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Brawler666

Thesiger wrote: »
    I've no idea if the family would be informed. The poster who wrote that only has one post on the entire forum, so obviously signed up here just to give that piece of information. It's a name that I hadn't seen connected with the Parker murder anywhere else. Very random post, but a bit believable for that very reason - I'm a bit wary of lazy crime journalists simplifying everything by speaking of a "Coolock feud" or "links to Flashy", etc. as if we are speaking of distinct "gangs" with formal membership and such. So it makes sense to me that the shooter would be someone I'd never heard of with no obvious links to the guys that the media are obsessed with.

Parker had nothing to do with the drogheda feud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Havin a look

CS has a kid to k bran sister
    He lived in donore
    His younger bro hung out with KMW
    also did hear he was saying he was the Don's
    Nephew

• Advertisement

This is clearly brawler666 or banana republic 2 pathological liars!

Alright guard:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

Brawler666 wrote: »
    Parker had nothing to do with the drogheda feud.

What are you on about, I haven’t mentioned Drogheda?

People can believe me or not just thought I'd pass on something that I heard first hand to this thread

People can believe me or not just thought I'd pass on something that I heard first hand to this thread

Mate they question everyone and their accounts. All paro on the hoover haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

Thesiger wrote: »
    What are you on about, I haven’t mentioned Drogheda?

Ignore their messages. Defo a troll or that mad Vicky yoke off Twitter.

PaddyK2020 wrote: »
    I've a strong feeling that Brawler666 is that freak Vicky who puts the polls on Twitter. The PM's I was getting were like suttim a child would send.

No u got pissed because I sent a name and u plastered it on the thread u idiot

Mate they question everyone and their accounts. All paro on the hoover haha

That's it pal exactly why I don't usually post you get shouted down straight away and doubted as I previously stated I'm no gangster nor do I want to be but since I've been following this thread the majority of names do ring a bell from the phone calls I've heard this lad get

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Tsunam1surfer

Been following this thread since the start/beginning of the kinahan/hutch fued, I have read everything from the start. I’m not from the Eire, I’m from Glasgow but I did stay over in the west side of Dublin back in 1998 for about 15 months and what a buzz and experience yous mad Irish are ☘️ much love and respect . Upto date with all the stuff with and before the regency and all the deaths after, people being locked up and who all the main players were. Never went on for a while and when the start of the droghedea fued was going about, all I kept hearing was rl Robbie lawlor a mad crazy psycho. Sounds like he lived a decent lifespan nowadays, when you hear 21/22 years olds are being shot and killed. What I’ve read, seen and heard about him, your man lawlor was as ****ed up as they come.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Tell me your PRIS number via PM if you want and I’ll verify ...

Omackeral wrote: »
    Tell me your PRIS number via PM if you want and I’ll verify ...

Who do u think u are?? Ur on boards mate a ****in guard wouldn't ask ya that

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Hardly an outrageous request. Why so defensive?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I said if he wants I’ll do it to back him up on his claim. Jesus you are not the brightest spark at all.

Been following this thread since the start/beginning of the kinahan/hutch fued, I have read everything from the start. I’m not from the Eire, I’m from Glasgow but I did stay over in the west side of Dublin back in 1998 for about 15 months and what a buzz and experience yous mad Irish are ☘️ much love and respect . Upto date with all the stuff with and before the regency and all the deaths after, people being locked up and who all the main players were. Never went on for a while and when the start of the droghedea fued was going about, all I kept hearing was rl Robbie lawlor a mad crazy psycho. Sounds like he lived a decent lifespan nowadays, when you hear 21/22 years olds are being shot and killed. What I’ve read, seen and heard about him, your man lawlor was as ****ed up as they come.

Well, when RL was 21, lads were not falling like they are now.

But yep he was mad as they come. No fear in him, never was.

I said if he wants I’ll do it to back him up on his claim. Jesus you are not the brightest spark at all.

It's the same person. Logging into two accounts. Best ignore him.

U need to get a life :pac: people on boards acting like detectives. Asking for proof. Anyone with half a brain cell wouldn't share that kind of information and I think u know that ;)

It's the same person. Logging into two accounts. Best ignore him.

I don't know where I find the time for all my boards accounts and my Twitter **** polls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

No u got pissed because I sent a name and u plastered it on the thread u idiot

You're sending me unanswered PM's telling me to contribute info to the thread. Very strange.

Last night : Ya bull****ter!! Ya know nothin!!! I'll be waiting on the thread to see if you have any info. Which will be none! Ya loner ya know Noone hahaha

Today : No info yet paddy no hahaha just repeating other people hahaha ur embarrassing

Both unanswered PM's copied and pasted, not ar5ed if I get banned for sharing, you're a strange one is all I'll say.

That's it pal exactly why I don't usually post you get shouted down straight away and doubted as I previously stated I'm no gangster nor do I want to be but since I've been following this thread the majority of names do ring a bell from the phone calls I've heard this lad get

It's because you're pretending you were in prison and you overheard a conversation. Imagine if everyone was to do that? How pointless would this sub be.

Just give it a rest mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

Well, when RL was 21, lads were not falling like they are now.

Dunno about that, he’d have been 21 in 2005? 19 gangland murders in 2005 according to this - https://ganglandireland.wordpress.com/

No way we’re hitting those numbers this year.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

It's because you're pretending you were in prison and you overheard a conversation. Imagine if everyone was to do that? How pointless would this sub be.

Just give it a rest mate.

Hes not.
    He PM'd me everything checks out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement