Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Brawler666 wrote: »
    U need to get a life :pac: people on boards acting like detectives. Asking for proof. Anyone with half a brain cell wouldn't share that kind of information and I think u know that ;)

What has he got to hide? He would have a lot more credibility if he proves himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

U need to get a life :pac:

You have so far brought nothing to the thread only waffle and personal abuse. Why are you even here? I doubt it’ll be for much longer under this guise.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Throwaway 20

Thesiger wrote: »
    Dunno about that, he’d have been 21 in 2005? 19 gangland murders in 2005 according to this - https://ganglandireland.wordpress.com/

No way we’re hitting those numbers this year.

****, your right, didn't realise the amount back then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Robbie Lawler was soft as ****e if you had him in a fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

And just for the record, I wasn’t asking anyone for proof. Was offering to verify on behalf of dd1518 if they wanted it as they were happy enough to upload an ID. Would have just been a yep that checks out or nope it doesn’t. No names.

• Advertisement

Hes not.
    He PM'd me everything checks out.

I asked first :-(

As in weak?

You're taking the piss right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Brawler666

PaddyK2020 wrote: »
    You're sending me unanswered PM's telling me to contribute info to the thread. Very strange.

Last night : Ya bull****ter!! Ya know nothin!!! I'll be waiting on the thread to see if you have any info. Which will be none! Ya loner ya know Noone hahaha

Today : No info yet paddy no hahaha just repeating other people hahaha ur embarrassing

Both unanswered PM's copied and pasted, not ar5ed if I get banned for sharing, you're a strange one is all I'll say.

I like being strange paddy makes me different to the likes of u ya boring vagina:pac: still no reply to them pms cause u had nothing to say back because ur sweating for information so u can write ye that's true hahahaha get out of here

What is John dundon son name is it Levi it was already posted but can’t remmeber

It's because you're pretending you were in prison and you overheard a conversation. Imagine if everyone was to do that? How pointless would this sub be.

Just give it a rest mate.

Hahahaha hahahaha too many laughs today I'm off

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    What is John dundon son name is it Levi it was already posted but can’t remmeber

Yeah Levi.

Omackeral wrote: »
    You have so far brought nothing to the thread only waffle and personal abuse. Why are you even here? I doubt it’ll be for much longer under this guise.

Actually yesterday I was trying to bring something new to the thread connected to what u are all talking about today and I got nothing but abuse. Read back mate

pablo128 wrote: »
    What has he got to hide? He would have a lot more credibility if he proves himself.

And he was bullied into it. Happy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭jimwallace197

:

:D:D:D:D:D

Yea Liam Roe was involved in Stoneys on Hill St, just off Parnell St. A cartel speakeasy. The cartel lads from Hardwicke St flats used be in there. Not a place i was in. Gerry and the lads were involved in the Dub Supporters club. The Boxers family. With Dougie Moran pullin pints some nights.

Who’s the cartel lads from hardwicke st flats

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

My uncles initials is GT if anyone is interested
    The uncle caught stealing sheep on the curragh

And he was bullied into it. Happy?

He offered to PM his prison card.

Who’s the cartel lads from hardwicke st flats

RB GF BF.

Haladmirer wrote: »
    My uncles initials is GT if anyone is interested
    The uncle caught stealing sheep on the curragh

Hahahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Lucky Wilson was cold as winter snow. There has been a lot of evil stuff done, even to innocents. Campbell shooting was bad, but I wouldn’t class it as the worst. Isn’t the aforementioned Finglas hitman TB allegedly meant to have done Baiba Saulite. I mean that’s an innocent mother of kids. Some of the stuff done by the McCarthy Dundon mob during their reign was despicable e.g. the torture and murder of Michael Campbell McNamara, the shooting of Ryan Lee, shooting of Roy Collins, shooting of Sean Poland among other things. They were the most low down deranged crew yet assembled on our Island.

Michael Campbell's murder was barbaric to say the lest, they were trying to lure out Brian Collopy, Andrew Nolan got done for setting him up.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/lured-and-bound-man-was-stabbed-10-times-and-shot-26297812.html

Sean Poland's murder was robbery, apperantly sold a car and they wanted the money back, unibrow was suspected of been the shooter, his brother was killed on the way to court on the back of motorbike. Noel was feared.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/revealed-what-really-happened-in-limerick-feud-26228677.html

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/limerick-criminal-is-killed-in-ambush-on-motorbike-1.1295196?mode=amp
    flutered wrote: »
    detained at her majestys pleasure, with an extradition warrent waiting at the end of the streatch

Informative, can you expand why he's locked up at her majesty's pleasure? An extradition to irelamd?

PaddyK2020 wrote: »
    RB GF BF.

Ross browning, Gary finnagian and Barry finnagian.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Been following this thread since the start/beginning of the kinahan/hutch fued, I have read everything from the start. I’m not from the Eire, I’m from Glasgow but I did stay over in the west side of Dublin back in 1998 for about 15 months and what a buzz and experience yous mad Irish are ☘️ much love and respect . Upto date with all the stuff with and before the regency and all the deaths after, people being locked up and who all the main players were. Never went on for a while and when the start of the droghedea fued was going about, all I kept hearing was rl Robbie lawlor a mad crazy psycho. Sounds like he lived a decent lifespan nowadays, when you hear 21/22 years olds are being shot and killed. What I’ve read, seen and heard about him, your man lawlor was as ****ed up as they come.

Any arrests made on the fella who killed the Ex Football hooligan Bradley Welsh? Remember hearing about that sometime last year

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Same genes.

chicorytip wrote: »
    Same genes.
    We don't take too kindly to high faluttin talk like that around here

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

Thesiger wrote: »
    Dunno about that, he’d have been 21 in 2005? 19 gangland murders in 2005 according to this - https://ganglandireland.wordpress.com/

No way we’re hitting those numbers this year.

If someone has a contact for the admin of that blog, could they PM me. Thanks.

Out of interest, do informed people on this thread feel that the list for 1994 - present is quite comprehensive? Are there any noticeable murders missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Tsunam1surfer

Don Logan wrote: »
    Any arrests made on the fella who killed the Ex Football hooligan Bradley Welsh? Remember hearing about that sometime last year
    A boy gotcharged and remanded for it a month odd later when he got killed. Sean Ormand, charged also with an attack on a father and son in oxgangs Edinburgh

Listen I don't mind going off topic in any direction but I draw the line at talking about Scottish ****e.
    Anything Scot related and I'm on to beasty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭brady12

Have I this right
    1. Parker , Davis , little & the Iranian were all more or less part of the gucci gang ?
    2. Flashy didn’t have any them taken out
    3. The Iranian was poss working on order from DK and flashy / little family took him out then for going rogue and shooting 1/2 of Davis Parker little ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

brady12 wrote: »
    Have I this right
    1. Parker , Davis , little & the Iranian were all more or less part of the gucci gang ?
    2. Flashy didn’t have any them taken out
    3. The Iranian was poss working on order from DK and flashy / little family took him out then for going rogue and shooting 1/2 of Davis Parker little ?
    Someone from Tallaght was charged with doing Davis. It was reported it was someone big and well built who done Parker. Something the Iranian wasn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Thelooneygoone

pablo128 wrote: »
    Someone from Tallaght was charged with doing Davis. It was reported it was someone big and well built who done Parker. Something the Iranian wasn't.

RR from Coolock ordered the Davis murder. CL was the triggerman for the iranians murder i heard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Tsunam1surfer

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Listen I don't mind going off topic in any direction but I draw the line at talking about Scottish ****e.
    Anything Scot related and I'm on to beasty

Same as pal, if it was a Scottish gangland thread then fair play but to be honest I was only replying to the person asking a question. I’m onto beasty 🙈🙈🙈 chill out man

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement