Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭brady12

pablo128 wrote: »
    Someone from Tallaght was charged with doing Davis. It was reported it was someone big and well built who done Parker. Something the Iranian wasn't.
    Some one big and well built sounds like one of flashys main men ðŸ˜

RR from Coolock ordered the Davis murder. CL was the triggerman for the iranians murder i heard.

CL that was shot of late ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

1 no they were mostly independent traders
    2 hard to know but seems not.i think not anyway and just paper talk
    3 exact details are unclear but the Iranian was done by littles associates
    4 mid 40s fit hirsute.8" uncut.pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

Fake tan, steroids and tacky jewelry/tattoos used to be associated mainly with the UDA but it seems to have spread to all of the thugs this generation

Listen Fred's son is cl.ok
    End of
    His mate cl came into the story much later and should be cl2
    Or tim

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

brady12 wrote: »
    Have I this right
    1. Parker , Davis , little & the Iranian were all more or less part of the gucci gang ?
    2. Flashy didn’t have any them taken out
    3. The Iranian was poss working on order from DK and flashy / little family took him out then for going rogue and shooting 1/2 of Davis Parker little ?

I think we need to ignore the media-driven idea of the “Gucci Gang”, as if there’s an induction or oath that these lads take. It’s just a bunch of guys who know each other, similar age and background.

It seems probable the three murdered lads sometimes sourced their product from Finglas. It also seems likely they had other things going on which had nothing to do with Flashy which might have got them in trouble. Certainly seems the case with Davis, and Parker too if some of the names mentioned in previous threads are correct.

Same as pal, if it was a Scottish gangland thread then fair play but to be honest I was only replying to the person asking a question. I’m onto beasty 🙈🙈🙈 chill out man
    Sorry man but any mention of a Scottish **** and I lose the head altogether
    Which is understandable surely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

Some one big and well built sounds like one of flashys main men ðŸ˜

With a distinct tattoo. Wayne Cooney who got charged is a lump with a distinct tattoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Thelooneygoone

Ye he killed the iranian under order from mr big i believe.

Do you mean tim?

• Advertisement

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Listen Fred's son is cl.ok
    End of
    His mate cl came into the story much later and should be cl2
    Or tim

So Fred’s son prob clipped the Iranian ?

PaddyK2020 wrote: »
    With a distinct tattoo. Wayne Cooney who got charged is a lump with a distinct tattoo.
    So not a tiger?

So Fred’s son prob clipped the Iranian ?
    Who the **** is Fred?
    I'm lost altogether

Who the **** is Fred?
    I'm lost altogether

David "Fred" Lynch who Lawlor took out

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Fake tan, steroids and tacky jewelry/tattoos used to be associated mainly with the UDA but it seems to have spread to all of the thugs this generation
    Its getting very Camp !

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Thelooneygoone

PaddyK2020 wrote: »

Yea Wayne Cooneys gf is RR sister. Thats how there connected.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Gucci flip flops

Brawler666 wrote: »
    Alright guard:pac:
    Your the guard and a ****ty journalist with all the questions u ask

blinding wrote: »
    Its getting very Camp !

You should have seen Jim "Doris Day" Grays "Spice Boys" brigade before he got stiffed, used to march in pink and all sorts

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Anything Scot related and I'm on to beasty

Even Scott Capper

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭celticWario

Have I this right
    1. Parker , Davis , little & the Iranian were all more or less part of the gucci gang ?
    2. Flashy didn’t have any them taken out
    3. The Iranian was poss working on order from DK and flashy / little family took him out then for going rogue and shooting 1/2 of Davis Parker little ?

From what I read (between the ines of course) over the past few threads, Flashy not only had that Parker guy killed, but he and the guy who killed him rocked up to his funeral in a limo, crazy stuff if true.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Tsunam1surfer

I can understand your frustration with the Scottish stuff, same as all the political nonsense and anything else that’s got nothing to do with this thread

sounds like the Iranian knew too much and was patsy .

• Registered Users Posts: 19,647 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Garnet Orange is real, I can confirm from jury duty about 16-18 years ago. I was called for about 8 or 9 juries but got refused every time because of the head on me. Long hair and dressed like a gangsta rapper.

Garnet Orange, some name. Had to put a face to it
    https://www.lawlibrary.ie/members/Garnet-Orange/684.aspx
    Michael Campbell's murder was barbaric to say the lest, they were trying to lure out Brian Collopy, Andrew Nolan got done for setting him up.

Campbells murder was awful, poor kid just doing a days work and in the wrong place at the wrong time.

There was another one I remember being close to the scene of one night in Finglas, iirc it was 2 18 year olds gunned down in a case of mistaken identity when they were sitting on the wall of the Tesco petrol station in Clearwater. Anyone know who did that and who was the intended target? I always think of those two lads anytime I pass by, they were quickly forgotten about in the media and rarely if ever mentioned.

Iv figured out every initial but RR is one that I can’t figure out if anyone cares to tell me or link a story on him

The amount of these lads that get killed in front of their children is disturbingly high too

Iv figured out every initial but RR is one that I can’t figure out if anyone cares to tell me or link a story on him

Robbie Rotten, Lawlors even more evil twin, they say he changed his name to Tommy Robinson

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

There’s a section of road, a hill actually, between Aungier Street and Wexford Street with his surname.

Robbie R I figured it out thanks lads

• Registered Users Posts: 30 seantomo

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Garnet Orange, some name. Had to put a face to it
    https://www.lawlibrary.ie/members/Garnet-Orange/684.aspx

Campbells murder was awful, poor kid just doing a days work and in the wrong place at the wrong time.

There was another one I remember being close to the scene of one night in Finglas, iirc it was 2 18 year olds gunned down in a case of mistaken identity when they were sitting on the wall of the Tesco petrol station in Clearwater. Anyone know who did that and who was the intended target? I always think of those two lads anytime I pass by, they were quickly forgotten about in the media and rarely if ever mentioned.

John Paul Brennan and Jamie Clarke where both intended targets apparently looked like the 2 lads and same car, both later survived attempts on there life again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Omackeral wrote: »
    I said if he wants I’ll do it to back him up on his claim. Jesus you are not the brightest spark at all.
    Ignore him lad. No point the two of you going at it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement