Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DD1518

Hes not.
    He PM'd me everything checks out.

I've verified with Omar so bring this row to an end

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    Ignore him lad. No point the two of you going at it.
    Just read someone calling Luke Wilson a cold as snow. Luke had two brain cells one in a wheelchair and the other pushing. He wasn't bright by any stretch of the imagination lads

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Omackeral wrote: »
    Even Scott Capper

I really hope that's a well earned nickname
    As in he caps scots

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Just read someone calling Luke Wilson a cold as snow. Luke had two brain cells one in a wheelchair and the other pushing. He wasn't bright by any stretch of the imagination lads

Word around Ballyer back then was luke was mouthing off in a boozer threatening your man, and because of the Wilson reputation, the other fella decided to strike first. Unfortunately he was using the wrong rounds or it was a .22 or something. Either way it didn't go to plan.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Garnet Orange, some name. Had to put a face to it
    https://www.lawlibrary.ie/members/Garnet-Orange/684.aspx

I pictured him with a monacle
    Still hot tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 Gucci flip flops

pablo128 wrote: »
    Word around Ballyer back then was luke was mouthing off in a boozer threatening your man, and because of the Wilson reputation, the other fella decided to strike first. Unfortunately he was using the wrong rounds or it was a .22 or something. Either way it didn't go to plan.
    typical in ballysmack

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

You should have seen Jim "Doris Day" Grays "Spice Boys" brigade before he got stiffed, used to march in pink and all sorts
    Is that where all the ‘ Alright Mate ‘ is coming from on here ! !:eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭jay1988

Ye he killed the iranian under order from mr big i believe.

No he didn't, thats absolute bull****.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 HairyFeet

RR from Coolock ordered the Davis murder. CL was the triggerman for the iranians murder i heard.

Not the triggerman but he was there

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭John_Gill

Haladmirer wrote: »
    And he killed Finn because Finn knew about deans murder?

Yeah. 100%. Ya think Finn would have known and got Robbie. Just seems that Robbie had a master's degree in his trade. No loose ends. Got away with it for so long. that I am pretty sure he thought he was untouchable. Apparently he was told he was protected up there (belfast) aswell. They played the long game on him. Got him comfortable in their presence and then executed him. His last thoughts were probably can't believe I didn't just do what I did for so long. But it was some plan and worked to a tee.
    The amount of people that feared him was countrywide. The celebrations afterwards just show that

• Advertisement

pablo128 wrote: »

Completely wrong mate. The Wilsons worked for a huge smuggle who recently died SH. He got wind Luke might try something and had him popped this fella was a big player. I'm sure of our lads in the know, they know exactly who I'm talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

The story they're putting out is that the Drogheda faction hired the Limerick lads to set up RL and they hired a hitman from Belfast to do the job, the latter bits seem to be true but conflicting reports on who actually paid the money

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

John_Gill wrote: »
    Yeah. 100%. Ya think Finn would have known and got Robbie. Just seems that Robbie had a master's degree in his trade. No loose ends. Got away with it for so long. that I am pretty sure he thought he was untouchable. Apparently he was told he was protected up there (belfast) aswell. They played the long game on him. Got him comfortable in their presence and then executed him. His last thoughts were probably can't believe I didn't just do what I did for so long. But it was some plan and worked to a tee.
    The amount of people that feared him was countrywide. The celebrations afterwards just show that

There was over eight years between Deans and Finn murders, why would Lawlor wait eight years to kill Finn if he was worried about Finn blabbing?

All the scrotes be out gargling and sniffing tonight with that weather. Wouldn't be surprised if something goes down this weekend.
    Anyone who's guard is down would wanna watch themselves.

I'm sure the fact they're saying he got hit 4 times in the head before succumbing will only add to his legend unfortunately

Pm'd you the other day lad

David "Fred" Lynch who Lawlor took out

Ahhh lad. Don't be winding them up.
    They be googling "Lynch clips lawlor"
    10 years after he's gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Garnet Orange, some name. Had to put a face to it
    https://www.lawlibrary.ie/members/Garnet-Orange/684.aspx

Campbells murder was awful, poor kid just doing a days work and in the wrong place at the wrong time.

There was another one I remember being close to the scene of one night in Finglas, iirc it was 2 18 year olds gunned down in a case of mistaken identity when they were sitting on the wall of the Tesco petrol station in Clearwater. Anyone know who did that and who was the intended target? I always think of those two lads anytime I pass by, they were quickly forgotten about in the media and rarely if ever mentioned.

A shotgun up your arse and fired is barbaric, just to get others.

"23 November 2010: Cousins Mark Noonan (23) and Glen Murphy (20) shot and killed outside a Tesco store in Finglas, north Dublin, in a case of mistaken identity. The gunmen are thought to be responsible for up to seven gangland murders. No convictions."

The above suggests Taliban brothers were in the frame for that.

But this article, goes the opposite of innocent.

https://m.herald.ie/news/gardai-fear-cousins-shot-on-orders-of-drug-tax-brothers-27967574.html

• Registered Users Posts: 19,647 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Haladmirer wrote: »
    I pictured him with a monacle
    Still hot tho

yeah agreed, someone with the name Garnet Orange should definitely have a monocle

Another great name in the field of justice is the current head of the UK Met -Dame Cressida Dick, Order of the British Empire. With any luck she'll make it into the House of Lords in which event she will be known as Lady Dick.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Throwaway 20

Where are you going with your 100%. RL didn't kill KF because he knew he killed ND.

• Advertisement

Where are you going with your 100%. RL didn't kill KF because he knew he killed ND.
    Why did he kill him.

Genuine question. Why did he clip him.
    I didn't do me homework on that one.
    Hate posters that just write ****e.
    So I wasn't trolling.

Why did he kill him.

Main theory seems to be pure paranoia and fear that Finn was going to take him out first, usually these things have a few more intricacies to them though that we'll never know unless we got inside Lawlors head before the contents were splattered over Etna Drive

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Throwaway 20

Main theory seems to be pure paranoia and fear that Finn was going to take him out first, usually these things have a few more intricacies to them though that we'll never know unless we got inside Lawlors head before the contents were splattered over Etna Drive

This is the correct answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

brady12 wrote: »
    sounds like the Iranian knew too much and was patsy .

He was most likely a garda informant too, it turned out after he died that he was giving information to journalists as well

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Anon165

The Paddy Doyle story has been the best so far, beating up Russians gangsters in the Costa del sol only to be ambushed in his jeep, escaping for a short while then meeting a swift end after being caught.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Anon165 wrote: »
    The Paddy Doyle story has been the best so far, beating up Russians gangsters in the Costa del sol only to be ambushed in his jeep, escaping for a short while then meeting a swift end after being caught.
    Had he not studied Napoleon and Hitler ? !

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Gucci flip flops

Anyone see the video on twitter with about 20 garda sqaud cars something happend in clondalkin anybody know what it was the account name on twitter is @videosSick that's where the video is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Anyone see the video on twitter with about 20 garda sqaud cars something happend in clondalkin anybody know what it was the account name on twitter is @videosSick that's where the video is

Piece of sh1t focus getting chased and got rammed of the road by a Garda car. Dunno why.

Edit- it's on Dublin live.ie. it turned away from a checkpoint in blessington and took a chase. 3 arrested.

• Advertisement

Pm'd you the other day lad

I never got it, sent it again lad

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement