Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

Would you fellas get any joyriders down there in these bad estates? Probably a stupid question

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Anon165 wrote: »
    The Paddy Doyle story has been the best so far, beating up Russians gangsters in the Costa del sol only to be ambushed in his jeep, escaping for a short while then meeting a swift end after being caught.

Out of all the ****e spouted on here thats the worst made up story of the lot,now I know you may be relaying it from that geebag nicola tallant or someone else but I can tell you now that he was so out of control he threatened cancer and Freddie and Gary Hutch done what they were told and drove to a certain spot,they were both very good pals with him too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

The Paddy Doyle story has been the best so far, beating up Russians gangsters in the Costa del sol only to be ambushed in his jeep, escaping for a short while then meeting a swift end after being caught.

he must have been a hardy boyo to beating up Russians.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭John_Gill

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    I never got it, sent it again lad

It was about the 50 k getting nabbed.
    Feel free to ad more details.
    Been working the last few days.
    Cheers pal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

iebamm2580 wrote: »
    he must have been a hardy boyo to beating up Russians.

He was a 6'5" boxer and well built.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 Anon165

Deco Barry wrote: »
    Out of all the ****e spouted on here thats the worst made up story of the lot,now I know you may be relaying it from that geebag nicola tallant or someone else but I can tell you now that he was so out of control he threatened cancer and Freddie and Gary Hutch done what they were told and drove to a certain spot,they were both very good pals with him too

Care to give some more details, why would they come up with the russian gangsters story, it's in several papers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

pablo128 wrote: »
    He was a 6'5" boxer and well built.

didnt know he was that big, near as big as warren dumbrell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

It was blamed on the Turks and than the Russians, if it was either, none of the 3 would be alive.

Cancer has pals at the top threw money, as guarda civil and AGS put out it was the Russians too.

It was blamed on the Turks and than the Russians, if it was either, none of the 3 would be alive.

Cancer has pals at the top threw money, as guarda civil and AGS put out it was the Russians too.

So you could say this was the real start of the Hutch-Kinihan war?

Care to give some more details, why would they come up with the russian gangsters story, it's in several papers?

Russian gangsters attacking one of the kinahan men? And then Christy leaving it go? Wouldn't bode well for his reputation would it? Then business as usual on the costa for them? you dont need a calculator to see this story doesn't add up my man.

• Advertisement

Russian gangsters attacking one of the kinahan men? And then Christy leaving it go? Wouldn't bode well for his reputation would it? Then business as usual on the costa for them? you dont need a calculator to see this story doesn't add up my man.

I'm not up at all on this one but it's not uncommon for these organisations to let someone or even assist in them getting taken out if they are bringing too much attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

A shotgun up your arse and fired is barbaric, just to get others.

"23 November 2010: Cousins Mark Noonan (23) and Glen Murphy (20) shot and killed outside a Tesco store in Finglas, north Dublin, in a case of mistaken identity. The gunmen are thought to be responsible for up to seven gangland murders. No convictions."

The above suggests Taliban brothers were in the frame for that.

But this article, goes the opposite of innocent.

https://m.herald.ie/news/gardai-fear-cousins-shot-on-orders-of-drug-tax-brothers-27967574.html

That was the Taliban brothers.

So we've had the Taliban Brothers and The Iranian down south and The Egyptians up north, what an eclectic bunch we are

• Registered Users Posts: 6,685 ✭✭✭flutered

Michael Campbell's murder was barbaric to say the lest, they were trying to lure out Brian Collopy, Andrew Nolan got done for setting him up.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/lured-and-bound-man-was-stabbed-10-times-and-shot-26297812.html

Sean Poland's murder was robbery, apperantly sold a car and they wanted the money back, unibrow was suspected of been the shooter, his brother was killed on the way to court on the back of motorbike. Noel was feared.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/revealed-what-really-happened-in-limerick-feud-26228677.html

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/limerick-criminal-is-killed-in-ambush-on-motorbike-1.1295196?mode=amp

Informative, can you expand why he's locked up at her majesty's pleasure? An extradition to irelamd?

Ross browning, Gary finnagian and Barry finnagian.
    re the chaser o brien, he was the subject of a 3 country sting, dutch uk and irish police, if i remember correctly he is doing either 10 or 12 years, when his time is done the irish cops want him, btw its said few guys done time rather than been shot over stuff the cops found at his place in pallasgreen, its yours or else

seantomo wrote: »
    Where is CS from, he was in Harmonstown when Littles family went to kill him, heard also he is part of Boypans crew in Drogheda ?

He’s nothing to do with boylans crew sure keane mulready was selling for cs well more so for his little brother they used to live in donore just outside drogheda that’s how the link came through with keane and the finglas lads, cs has a child with Keith branagan little sister but disowned the child he has nothing to do with the boylans. This might have changed after cs got blame for little murder as keane was hanging round with flashys little brother still so
    I also didn’t realize flashy little bro was the shooter for carberry so another poster said here tonight anyway, if so that’s significant as that’s who keane was close with

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    He was involved with the boylans in Drogheda as he was living in Duleek or Donore.. definitely was in the thick of the Drogheda feud before he fell out with all.. if ya google the shooting of mago it says a man from duleek was arrested..

No he wasn’t where are you getting this info from .

That article is confusing, it says the gunmen were possibly RIRA but the Taliban brothers were feuding with the RIRA? Also said something about being kcked out of the Continuity IRA, how do you manage that they have like 12 members

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

A boy gotcharged and remanded for it a month odd later when he got killed. Sean Ormand, charged also with an attack on a father and son in oxgangs Edinburgh

That’s mad altogether, from what I know Bradley had changed his life for the better lookin out for the youth setting up a boxing club for the street kids around Edinburgh, a shame. He was in trainspotting 2 aswell

Don Logan wrote: »
    That’s mad altogether, from what I know Bradley had changed his life for the better lookin out for the youth setting up a boxing club for the street kids around Edinburgh, a shame. He was in trainspotting 2 aswell

He was close friends with Mark Richardson who attacked James Macdonald in jail, hence Macdonald had Welch whacked.

I'm not up at all on this one but it's not uncommon for these organisations to let someone or even assist in them getting taken out if they are bringing too much attention.

Would not rule that out completely but not for me and many others I'm friendly with

• Advertisement

Voltex wrote: »
    That was the Taliban brothers.

So they were innocent? Who was the intended targets, a close associate to murdered BJ Clarke, feuding with big and Joyce's at the time was one.

That article is confusing, it says the gunmen were possibly RIRA but the Taliban brothers were feuding with the RIRA? Also said something about being kcked out of the Continuity IRA, how do you manage that they have like 12 members

Aricles are only for reference, but that hearld one seems to be a red herring.

So they were innocent? Who was the intended targets, a close associate to murdered BJ Clarke, feuding with big and Joyce's at the time was one.

Aricles are only for reference, but that hearld one seems to be a red herring.

If they were innocent then it was a spur of the moment thing which is strange given how it was carried out

If they were innocent then it was a spur of the moment thing which is strange given how it was carried out

Not spur of the moment, a tracker was put on the car, reports say the wrong car but I really haven't a clue about this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

Tomorrow's front page: 'MR BIG' ORDERED LAWLOR HIT - Dublin crime boss offered to clear debt if Robbie was whacked. Gangster Ger Dundon was standing next to thug as he was gunned down.

Plus picture exclusive - killer Graham Dwyer's new 'girlfriend' https://t.co/t1GJdc74l1

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Gucci flip flops

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    He’s nothing to do with boylans crew sure keane mulready was selling for cs well more so for his little brother they used to live in donore just outside drogheda that’s how the link came through with keane and the finglas lads, cs has a child with Keith branagan little sister but disowned the child he has nothing to do with the boylans. This might have changed after cs got blame for little murder as keane was hanging round with flashys little brother still so
    I also didn’t realize flashy little bro was the shooter for carberry so another poster said here tonight anyway, if so that’s significant as that’s who keane was close with
    flashys little bro isn't no shooter that's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard ffs

So it's the Limerick lads the Drogheda lads the Dublin lads, a Belfast hitman and even the "New IRA" being claimed to be involved, bloody hell is there a gang on the island who wasn't involved in setting Lawlor up

So it's the Limerick lads the Drogheda lads the Dublin lads, a Belfast hitman and even the "New IRA" being claimed to be involved, bloody hell is there a gang on the island who wasn't involved in setting Lawlor up

Is the rumour true then of the dundons getting the 50k under false pretenses?

pablo128 wrote: »
    Is the rumour true then of the dundons getting the 50k under false pretenses?

I'm none the wiser mate but they were obviously in on it I'd say

I'm none the wiser mate but they were obviously in on it I'd say

Papers just printing more sh1te probably.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Fedcba321 wrote: »

Flashys little brother did not shoot Carberry, worst thing he has done is robbed a bike and raffled it off on Facebook.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement