Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

CrashH16 wrote: »
    What gym is it?

The one around the corner from the flyfit that was burnt down
    Personally I only know the west side of Mullingar just going by what was said here and in papers

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

CrashH16 wrote: »
    What gym is it?

Mind over matter in the Newtown industrial estate.

Does anyone have, or know who was speaking in, the voice recording that went around whatsapp when Jordan Davis was shot? The guy is laughing, almost gleeful in it saying Jordan's brains are all over the path and he handed the kid off to someone else before accepting his faith. But I heard it was meant to be a friend of his in the recording.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

high_tower wrote: »
    Has anyone seen the video of joe Joyce jr taking on 4 men with shovel on Saturday. Some balls on him!
    apparently one of the attackers has just died in the video?

Edit: nothing on news just yet

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-52260147

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

Does anyone have, or know who was speaking in, the voice recording that went around whatsapp when Jordan Davis was shot? The guy is laughing, almost gleeful in it saying Jordan's brains are all over the path and he handed the kid off to someone else before accepting his faith. But I heard it was meant to be a friend of his in the recording.

Was Davis friend

• Advertisement

Ratbags wrote: »
    Was Davis friend

What was the story there? If my friend got shot I'd have the exact opposite reaction of that. Maybe shock.. but I was surprised that wasn't really ever mentioned or explored anywhere after the fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

What was the story there? If my friend got shot I'd have the exact opposite reaction of that. Maybe shock.. but I was surprised that wasn't really ever mentioned or explored anywhere after the fact.

I would say 100 percent shock apparently the fella in the recording was the person walking with him decent fella at that

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

kotou2 wrote: »
    Doubt in gym. But a gym remains open round corner, Newtown rd, that has good setup. 'The' RL pic was taken inside.

A lad I know was telling me he worked as a pt in a gym and was training this lad every week.. he said really polite, well spoken,well dressed, seemed like a normal sound bloke.. next thing one day a plain clothes detective came in to tell him that's mister Big your training and just to put you wide there is people looking to kill him so be careful.. my mate **** himself.. the manager had to tell Big the cops warned about him going to the gym so in fairness he said no problem and left

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

The Sun posting bollox again?
    I thought this had been said it wasn't Robbie doing it.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5312687/robbie-lawlor-beat-victim-iron-bar-debt-warning-rivals/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

armaghlad wrote: »
    apparently one of the attackers has just died in the video?

Edit: nothing on news just yet

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-52260147

Can't find the link - fella lost a leg, amputation in hospital - all travellers involved

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

How does everyone know the Boy Bros are back in Ireland? Have they been spotted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

IRE60 wrote: »
    Can't find the link - fella lost a leg, amputation in hospital - all travellers involved
    Yeah going by the YouTube comments.. some were saying he died but more likely had the leg removed

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

Yeah going by the YouTube comments.. some were saying he died but more likely had the leg removed

https://twitter.com/Healyhack/status/1249652770996727808?s=19
    Looks like he died

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DD1518

I see that Barry young from sligo is being dragged into this with it being stated that an associate of his was the gunman in belfast and that he's connected to Mr Big which is odd considering paddy irwin was well in with a lot of the kinahan crew in mountjoy and would be considered a rival of young. It seems every gang in the country has been accused of being involved in this murder.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

That’s wild isn’t it. There was another incident nearby , again gypsies, where one guy got driven over and had his foot hanging off. Could have been him who had his leg amputated.

Lord who’s why they row so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Madmax03

The Sun posting bollox again?
    I thought this had been said it wasn't Robbie doing it.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5312687/robbie-lawlor-beat-victim-iron-bar-debt-warning-rivals/
    That wasn't RL in the video . It was a Robbie who done it , he sells gear along the boardwalk on the quays .

Wouldn't expect anything more from the Sun , all they print is lies

• Registered Users Posts: 13 LaCosaNausea

Yeah one of the pt’s of that gym from the rl pic is locked up for driving the car into the flyefit and setting it alight. It’s obviously laundering someone’s cash, wonder which big mans orders that was on.

Is there a source for this? That incident could’ve easily taken a life if not for the security features at the entrance. We were there the previous night circa 12-1am training. Why can’t we have nice establishments on this side of the river? What kind of govt allows this carryon to go unpunished? That Gym easily employed 30-50 people perhaps more.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,355 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

CCTV of the Cork incident mentioned earlier on in this thread. Yer man throwing the knife on the roof was in the papers today after being charged.

https://twitter.com/VideosSick/status/1249326439427715072

His so called mates literally left him for dead there.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

Is there a source for this?....

Just Google

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/six-and-a-half-years-for-man-who-caused-2m-worth-of-damage-in-gym-fire-929201.html

A proper biz I can understand competition hitting profits but when just laundering cash, you should not mind, as still can launder. Rash decision by PK I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 nordiebastard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpgOrXW6IxM

Joe Joyce kills 18 year old.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

His so called mates literally left him for dead there.

Yea on a number of fronts.. they didnt really get involved in the fight, they didnt attempt to rescue him when there was 3 or 4 attacking him and they mostly all disappeared when he was badly injured..
    Did he die that fella? He looked to take a knife and swing it first..
    Are they all travelers on both sides?
    Pretty grim stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

Was that recorded on a Nokia 5110?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

He would have a good case for self defence. He's no saint but attacking a man 3 on 1 on Easter Sunday at his house?

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

pablo128 wrote: »
    He would have a good case for self defence. He's no saint but attacking a man 3 on 1 on Easter Sunday at his house?

Silly cu$ts three on one and came out the worst of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    A lad I know.... said really polite, well spoken,well dressed, seemed like a normal sound bloke... in fairness he said no problem and left

Mr B does seem sensible and decent, to extent. Dare I say someone that the public actually should prefer to remain. Honestly.
    Mannerly clean cut guy with some respect for Joe soap.

Any1 in that pos, needs display power, in that circle, to defend from threats plus act on those that dont pay. All just part of biz.

But why if making loadsa money, does he do tiger jobs too?
    Ran with Pascal K, a looona, until PK locked up for a tiger. Perhaps PK was the fan of bank jobs.
    Tiger is Bigs achilles - an attack on joe soap and families. Making him clear enemy of public.

And if he was behind RL job, is it odd that he allegedly visited RL ex to pay respects? Suppose they both prev liked RL but things changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

pablo128 wrote: »

He seems to be in half the call out and scrapping videos about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

high_tower wrote: »
    He seems to be in half the call out and scrapping videos about.

I've always assumed there are a great many Joe Joyce's among the ranks of our indigenous cousins rather than one single Joe Joyce being involved in every row in the land.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Mr B does seem sensible and decent, to extent. Dare I say someone that the public actually should prefer to remain. Honestly.

Any1 in that pos, needs display power, in that circle, to defend from threats plus act on those that dont pay. All just part of biz.

Ran with Pascal K, a looona, until PK locked up for a tiger. Perhaps PK was the fan of bank jobs.
    Tiger is Bigs achilles - an attack on joe soap and families. Making him clear enemy of public.

And if he was behind RL job, is it odd that he allegedly visited RL ex to pay respects? Suppose they both prev liked RL but things changed.

Isn't his Mrs best of pals with Panda's Mrs now in dubai

Jonathon and Rachel had a fling years ago , that's half the reason why Robbie hated him .
    Rachel and Robbie weren't on friendly terms up until early this year .
    Id say that visit was more to see how Rachel was than to pay respects

• Advertisement

Isn't his Mrs best of pals with Panda's Mrs now in dubai
    His ex and his sister is good friends with Mrs In Dubai and all her family

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement