Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

kotou2 wrote: »
    But why if making loadsa money, does he do tiger jobs too?

his alleged tiger days were a long time ago in 2011.
    He is a lot bigger in terms of business size now than back then.
    That job got 660,000euro which whether you are mr. big or mr. average is whopper cash for a job.
    They may have even expected more.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

high_tower wrote: »
    He seems to be in half the call out and scrapping videos about.

I know the family quite well they wouldn't be well off at all unlike a lot of other traveller families. They didn't get to involved in the criminal trade(Drugs,Robbery) too deep apart from the woman robbing clothes. The reason the are in so many call put videos is that was the Money maker for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭PCeeeee

I've always assumed there are a great many Joe Joyce's among the ranks of our indigenous cousins rather than one single Joe Joyce being involved in every row in the land.

It's normally Joe Joyce Jnr. At this stage any other Joe Joyce would have to identify themselves as such.

Travellers normally avoid such confusion by utilising another identifier. Eg Cowboy's Michael or Ditzy's Patrick.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

Madmax03 wrote: »
    His ex and his sister is good friends with Mrs In Dubai and all her family

Is panda mrs, the 1 in marsfield when Panda hit left widowed, now in Dubai. Unusual for the mrs to move unless only way to inherit panda property and wealth over there safely.
    Whilst banker 'jewy' mate waiting in car had lucky escape.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

I know the family quite well they wouldn't be well off at all unlike a lot of other traveller families. They didn't get to involved in the criminal trade(Drugs,Robbery) too deep apart from the woman robbing clothes. The reason the are in so many call put videos is that was the Money maker for them.

What are they like ? Davy was a cracking scrapper but haven’t seen many of his in a while.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

PCeeeee wrote: »
    It's normally Joe Joyce Jnr. At this stage any other Joe Joyce would have to identify themselves as such.

Travellers normally avoid such confusion by utilising another identifier. Eg Cowboy's Michael or Ditzy's Patrick.

Young Joe seems to be on the run now for the incident ??? It’s a 18/19 year old in custody and it seems the Gardaí are looking for Young Joe. Can anyone update on this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Madmax03

kotou2 wrote: »
    Is panda mrs, the 1 in marsfield when Panda hit left widowed, now in Dubai. Unusual for the mrs to move unless only way to inherit panda property and wealth over there safely.
    Whilst banker 'jewy' mate waiting in car had lucky escape.
    Pandas ex is now married to Daniel Kinahan and lives with him over in Dubai . They recently had a baby

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

Would anybody really be able to guarantee the Boylans safety? I know Mr.Big has large influence but what could they offer him? Would Mr.Big be able to stop the Drogheda faction from exacting revenge considering how deep that feud goes? What protection would he offer? I doubt he would be willing to risk any shootings and the attention it would bring over two small timers like them, no?

The Boylans should look up what happened to Alan McCullough when he was told it was safe to come back to Belfast, found in a shallow grave shortly after

Would anybody really be able to guarantee the Boylans safety? I know Mr.Big has large influence but what could they offer him? Would Mr.Big be able to stop the Drogheda faction from exacting revenge considering how deep that feud goes? What protection would he offer? I doubt he would be willing to risk any shootings and the attention it would bring over two small timers like them, no?

The Boylans should look up what happened to Alan McCullough when he was told it was safe to come back to Belfast, found in a shallow grave shortly after

there was enough money involved for them to go up against the maguires in the first place. That market still exists.
    With Carberry gone the supply of the market is there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

paw patrol wrote: »
    there was enough money involved for them to go up against the maguires in the first place. That market still exists.
    With Carberry gone the supply of the market is there too.

what logistics and manpower do they have left though? With no Lawlor around and a lot of the younger lads having left the feud I can't see them taking on Price and the Maguires and lasting too long

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

Madmax03 wrote: »
    Pandas ex is now married to Daniel Kinahan and lives with him over in Dubai . They recently had a baby

Oh. Congrats both.
    Dubai is prob small, chances bump into nice Irish girl, hey presto.

RL had 3 molls, first 2 with kids, would you say someone now donates?
    Or they look to hook up with next up and coming montcler type a guy

what logistics and manpower do they have left though? With no Lawlor around and a lot of the younger lads having left the feud I can't see them taking on Price and the Maguires and lasting too long

a fair point, who knows tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-Thread ban of Banana Republic lifted. So don't report him/her.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Norrie7

Piriz wrote: »
    Yea on a number of fronts.. they didnt really get involved in the fight, they didnt attempt to rescue him when there was 3 or 4 attacking him and they mostly all disappeared when he was badly injured..
    Did he die that fella? He looked to take a knife and swing it first..
    Are they all travelers on both sides?
    Pretty grim stuff.

He survived. Neither side were travellers

• Registered Users Posts: 30 seantomo

Joe Joyce will get off on self defence Id say, wouldnt like a belt of a shovel off him he is an animal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭Augme

seantomo wrote: »
    Joe Joyce will get off on self defence Id say, wouldnt like a belt of a shovel off him he is an animal.

There is no way he will get off on self defense.

Also, whoever recorded that video probably hasnt though through the implications of sharing it. Hoepfully they don't regret it.

I don’t think the brothers have any chance whatsoever and the maguires will get there revenge eventually and that big won’t want anything to do with it why get involved with people who made such nationwide attention with the feud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Augme wrote: »
    There is no way he will get off on self defense.

Also, whoever recorded that video probably hasnt though through the implications of sharing it. Hoepfully they don't regret it.

The video doesn't show him hitting anyone. It does show him defending himself against a crew who weren't backing down.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

pablo128 wrote: »
    The video doesn't show him hitting anyone. It does show him defending himself against a crew who weren't backing down.

Exactly. On the video evidence Joe is the one been pushed back the three seem to be attacking him. Be surprised if he gets done on a murder charge anyway.

To the other poster who asked what they are like never did me any harm and have never been anything but sound to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Was Joe the boxer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

sorry if its been covered but are the Boy's in spain related to the Boy's who were shot?

the one in the white van and the one at the grocery store?

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

sorry if its been covered but are the Boy's in spain related to the Boy's who were shot?

the one in the white van and the one at the grocery store?

No

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

Syndic wrote: »
    No

thanks.

so confusing-so who shot them?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,159 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

John_D3 wrote: »
    Was Joe the boxer?

Both himself and his father like to think they were/are 2 of the best bare knuckle fighters around.

But not John Joe Joyce the Olympic bronze medallist in 2008

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

How was Ger Dundon out of jail did he not get 4 years forvhaving a gun

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Anon165

bigpink wrote: »

Maybe he escaped in a laundry basket.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 123 ✭✭Robbie Crosby

mark morgan
    you dirty tramp
    robbie had the better of you
    how much did giller wipe of your deat to
    blow of 2 shots to the head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

He was locked up over 3 years ago. We all know how prison sentences work in Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

He done his full whack. He served 3 years of a 4 year sentence which is full whack.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement