Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Breakerz

There's alot been put out to muddle the waters, draw in other players, the anti maguire crew are finished unless they draw others into it.

Not true. Others have already been dragged in and were working to supply both sides. Just because papers put X, Y and Z together doesn't mean it's true. The idea that KB and co took on the Ms on their own is nonsense. There is serious money and players behind them but that doesn't mean they won't be cut loose because of all the attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

What talk there has barely been a few post about Daniel "cancer" kinahan since this tread started, are you going to say next there was a conspiracy with the regancy?

No! Seen his name mentioned in a comment and have seen it a lot recently in the media. Curious myself, so thought id ask in a thread that so many people seem to know so much about gangland on goings.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

mark morgan
    you dirty tramp
    robbie had the better of you
    how much did giller wipe of your deat to
    blow of 2 shots to the head

Red?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Breakerz wrote: »
    Not true. Others have already been dragged in and were working to supply both sides. Just because papers put X, Y and Z together doesn't mean it's true. The idea that KB and co took on the Ms on their own is nonsense. There is serious money and players behind them but that doesn't mean they won't be cut loose because of all the attention.

Not the papers, here and Twitter, have a look around you'll find them. I agree they did have major backers, but time will tell if they're cut loose, are the rumours true they're back, repatriationed by the state?
    John_D3 wrote: »
    No! Seen his name mentioned in a comment and have seen it a lot recently in the media. Curious myself, so thought id ask in a thread that so many people seem to know so much about gangland on goings.

No problem my apologies, just that boxers and Scots are given **** about a regancy conspiracy from some stupid ebook and lame London rapper, Dubai mustn't be all it's cracked up to be.

No1 really knows about Gerry, there's talk he is hiding in Ireland after Holland and Spain, Patrick was supposed to be in the north with a major hutch associate and Patsy is still at home under armed protection apparently .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Jeff2

John_D3 wrote: »

Danny boy has been doing a pr campaign lately to make out he's nice business man helping out boxers.

That's why it's been mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Baymax2020

When is Paul Crosby out ?

Apparently is out already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭avalidusername

Ah crap, go on the beer for a couple of days and I've 36 pages to catch up on :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

Baymax2020 wrote: »
    Apparently is out already

How do you know?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 123 ✭✭Robbie Crosby

interesting to ask what
    charges can be brought
    against anybody
    in a trial for the killing of
    that mulready scrote
    the chief suspect acording to the papers
    is dead
    aiding and abetting
    is the most tah can be
    charged with
    10 year max out in 6

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

interesting to ask what
    charges can be brought
    against anybody
    in a trial for the killing of
    that mulready scrote
    the chief suspect acording to the papers
    is dead
    aiding and abetting
    is the most tah can be
    charged with
    10 year max out in 6

The fact his torso wasn't found makes establishing his original cause of death very hard so I think you're right. Hypothetically if RL shot him and then 3 lads uninvolved in the shooting helped chop him up that's probably only aiding and abetting.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 PlatoOPlomo

Lads, first time poster and ****e like that. All caught up but just wondering why do some ppl make the link between CL and KMW? As far as I'm aware they weren't close? Am I wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭airmax87

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Knew of the Chinese involvement in gambling but underground raves, whats that about? My rave days are well over but am intrigued to hear about the scene these days.

Otherwise Id say dealers are having a hard time moving drugs at the moment with the amount of Garda checkpoints. Probably doing it in the dead of the night but they could stand out then when its really quiet.

they're alive and well, huge push for extended licencing hours with give us the night but until then they will continue

owen and neily boy were
    sold a pup
    handed over 50 to
    the limerick knackers
    the only good knacker
    is a dead wan
    you brought it on to
    yourself owen
    gavin isnt a fool

derek kavanagh is shouting the
    odds now
    how he was done over by owen
    mark better keep him in check
    before his mouth runs off

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

Robbie deserved everything he got, as I said it was a pity he wasn't kept alive and not tortured like the cnut he was.

So much bitterness....did he give you a slap sometime and you can't get over it?

They all swim in the same pool, they take each other out, so long as no innocent people are caught in the crossfire let them get on with it.
    Whether it's young lads slinging on the streets, or the Mr Big's of this world, they all know what's coming to them at some point down the road.

You advocating torture of one person means you have to accept it when it happens to another. That's the rules of the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

So much bitterness....did he give you a slap sometime and you can't get over it?

They all swim in the same pool, they take each other out, so long as no innocent people are caught in the crossfire let them get on with it.
    Whether it's young lads slinging on the streets, or the Mr Big's of this world, they all know what's coming to them at some point down the road.

You advocating torture of one person means you have to accept it when it happens to another. That's the rules of the game.

There's no rules to the game, we all know that, slapping people's ma's, chopping kids up, double crosses and more, pity he wasn't kept alive and tortured and that's not bitterness..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Lads, first time poster and ****e like that. All caught up but just wondering why do some ppl make the link between CL and KMW? As far as I'm aware they weren't close? Am I wrong

KMW was allegedly present when the video of CL punching Lawlor and boys robbing the gym bag was taken. KMW was supposedly with CL.

There's no rules to the game, we all know that, slapping people's ma's, chopping kids up, double crosses and more, pity he wasn't kept alive and tortured and that's not bitterness..

ye said that all ready

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭avalidusername

Muahahaha wrote: »

Campbells murder was awful, poor kid just doing a days work and in the wrong place at the wrong time.

There was another one I remember being close to the scene of one night in Finglas, iirc it was 2 18 year olds gunned down in a case of mistaken identity when they were sitting on the wall of the Tesco petrol station in Clearwater. Anyone know who did that and who was the intended target? I always think of those two lads anytime I pass by, they were quickly forgotten about in the media and rarely if ever mentioned.

2 lads went out to buy some sweeties/munchies but had a GPS thingy on their car, it had been placed on the wrong car. Taliban brothers Aymen (Eamonn) and his brother who's name I dunno were involved from what I've been told. Aymen was lifted a few times since. Google Aymen and Coolock or Donaghmede for the full name.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Kayakkkk

From what I can gather kmw and cl are close through cs and his younger bro who moved into kmw area ??

KMW was allegedly present when the video of CL punching Lawlor and boys robbing the gym bag was taken. KMW was supposedly with CL.

Thanks! But from what I've gathered KMW was not in the vid, I'd heard he was the one videoing it but on this thread and the last one it's been said he definitely wasn't there. KMW was from drogheda anyways , what would he be doing attacking lawlor with CL in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 seantomo

They were friends on Facebook so obiously knew each other.

Kayakkkk wrote: »
    From what I can gather kmw and cl are close through cs and his younger bro who moved into kmw area ??

Hadn't heard that. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

derek kavanagh is shouting the
    odds now
    how he was done over by owen
    mark better keep him in check
    before his mouth runs off

Your putting out the stuff tonight....

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

mark morgan
    you dirty tramp
    robbie had the better of you
    how much did giller wipe of your deat to
    blow of 2 shots to the head
    robbie knocked his oul wans house
    and then smashed her face in
    when moggy wasn't there
    it was a pity you
    never said it to
    his face
    enjoy
    you never know when it could
    be your last one
    2 months ago
    moggy was mouthing
    off
    after his ma got smashed up
    saying he had back up
    anywan in coolock will
    tell you the same
    ask keith boylan
    the same question
    robbie had the
    pedigree but he ****ed
    it up on owen

why do u
    insist on
    posting
    like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 judaspig

Augme wrote: »
    There is no way he will get off on self defense.

Also, whoever recorded that video probably hasnt though through the implications of sharing it. Hoepfully they don't regret it.

Why, that video saves Joe. It proves he was attacked by more than one man wielding weapons at his own house. A decent solicitor will get you a self defence all day.

Omackeral wrote: »
    why do u
    insist on
    posting
    like this?

it's what i was
    learned in school

• Advertisement

it's what i was
    learned in school