Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 123 ✭✭Robbie Crosby

You *learnt* wrong

was i talking
    to you

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

There's no rules to the game, we all know that, slapping people's ma's, chopping kids up, double crosses and more, pity he wasn't kept alive and tortured and that's not bitterness..

Sure sounds it.
    Maybe the kid's parents should've done some proper parenting and kept him away from drug dealing, burning down houses, he might still be alive.
    So get out of here with your ****e!

interesting to ask what
    charges can be brought
    against anybody
    in a trial for the killing of
    that mulready scrote
    the chief suspect acording to the papers
    is dead
    aiding and abetting
    is the most tah can be
    charged with
    10 year max out in 6

None probably.
    My defence would be - I know nothing about it, apart from what I've seen in the papers, and they say Robbie did it.....
    Any decent brief will get charges dismissed, unless there is a rat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Sure sounds it.
    Maybe the kid's parents should've done some proper parenting and kept him away from drug dealing, burning down houses, he might still be alive.
    So get out of here with your ****e!

Hitting ma's, double crosses i wrote too not to mention killing his suppose friends, just a fyi he wasn't killed for drug dealing or burning houses, they spotted a weak link and took it.

The feared one is dead, Paul is in fear as is evident in nothing about his bail hearings and ged will do 10 years, boylans are still on the run.

A great intelligent bunch of lads, if Robbie is buried you'll have a shrine to mourn him, if he's cremated you can visit his ashes on his ma's fireplace.

Let's move on.

KMW was allegedly present when the video of CL punching Lawlor and boys robbing the gym bag was taken. KMW was supposedly with CL.

He wasn’t allegedly present this was already posted 101 times he wasn’t there they weren’t close end of story .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 Horizontal smile

Im starting to think robbie crosby is .........

look at then way he wrote "accordingly" earlier in one of his posts

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Horizontal smile

give us a few bars of a rap robbie crosby

• Registered Users Posts: 36 TomPeep

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Reading back through gangland murders here and a couple stand out
    The Fitzgerald's from finglas,uncle and nephew killed in what was both called a gangland died and family feud,nephew shot uncle then week later nephew killed,uncle survived but was shot hear or so later
    Anyone any info on this

Concrete Fitzgerald

• Registered Users Posts: 7 PlatoOPlomo

Im starting to think robbie crosby is .........

look at then way he wrote "accordingly" earlier in one of his posts

He's threatening to fight me in PM. Absolute tool of a lad lol

• Registered Users Posts: 13,826 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Robbie Crosby sounds very like the name of a sexual partner Lawlor had in Prison.

Interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Kayakkkk

Danzy wrote: »
    Robbie Crosby sounds very like the name of a sexual partner Lawlor had in Prison.

Interesting.

Do elaborate....

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Steve94

Correct me if I'm mistaken but is there 2 cl's? One who's da supposedly shot by rl, but who is the other CL?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

A misguided fellow with what seems to be an eternal misguided grudge strung across his shoulders.

Steve94 wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm mistaken but is there 2 cl's? One who's da supposedly shot by rl, but who is the other CL?

It was covered already. Read back. The sick videos Twitter account also named him too within the past 7 days.

Danzy wrote: »

Interesting.

I'd say he took inspiration for his name from the two main suspects in the recent murder and dismemberment of a teenager.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭avalidusername

The Sun posting bollox again?
    I thought this had been said it wasn't Robbie doing it.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5312687/robbie-lawlor-beat-victim-iron-bar-debt-warning-rivals/

The above link has been removed, check the replaced link:

https: //www.thesun.ie/legal-removal/5312687/robbie-lawlor-beat-victim-iron-bar-debt-warning-rivals/
    I edited a bit to show why it's not currently available

• Registered Users Posts: 13 LaCosaNausea

So much bitterness....did he give you a slap sometime and you can't get over it?

They all swim in the same pool, they take each other out, so long as no innocent people are caught in the crossfire let them get on with it.
    Whether it's young lads slinging on the streets, or the Mr Big's of this world, they all know what's coming to them at some point down the road.

You advocating torture of one person means you have to accept it when it happens to another. That's the rules of the game.

Well not so fast. I’d like to not have to travel out of my area in order to use a decent gym facility. Would prefer one that won’t see me inadvertently contributing to someone’s money laundering efforts.

You don’t have to lose an innocent for innocents to be affected. This **** causes low house prices, businesses threatened, stolen property I.e. cars, bikes etc people living in fear. So overall a poor standard of life. It’s not death but definitely not too far off it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 kiloofkarma

Steve94 wrote: »

Definitely 100% isn't Clayton leighio, definitely not just ruling the name out..……

You don’t have to lose an innocent for innocents to be affected. This **** causes low house prices, businesses threatened, stolen property I.e. cars, bikes etc people living in fear. So overall a poor standard of life. It’s not death but definitely not too far off it.

I wish this point was made more often.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,890 ✭✭✭enricoh

A misguided fellow with what seems to be an eternal misguided grudge strung across his shoulders.

Only one with any decent info to be fair to him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod: @Robbie Crosby - don't post in this thread again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    He wasn’t allegedly present this was already posted 101 times he wasn’t there they weren’t close end of story .

Ok hang on. So in that case, the only personal issue Robbie had with KMW was that he was working for/linked to the Maguire side? KMW was def sourcing drugs etc in Dublin. That’s a fact. I mean why would they drop the limbs and flip flops in the sports bag down in Coolock if KMW had no link to Coolock...I understand Crosby and that crews beef with KMW though. But surely there must be more reason as why Robbies the main suspect..if KMW had nothing to do with CL incident etc? I’m fully open to the fact he wasn’t there, my point is...it’s seems likely there was some extra mitigating factor then to cause Robbie in particular to target the kid in such a gruesome fashion.

Well not so fast. I’d like to not have to travel out of my area in order to use a decent gym facility. Would prefer one that won’t see me inadvertently contributing to someone’s money laundering efforts.

I don't disagree with you. The state should have more tools and powers to take down every drug dealer to protect law abiding citizens.
    However Made In China....was condoning torture based on Robbie Lawlor's history and he judged he deserved it. Seems like hypocrisy to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

Ok hang on. So in that case, the only personal issue Robbie had with KMW was that he was working for/linked to the Maguire side? KMW was def sourcing drugs etc in Dublin. That’s a fact. I mean why would they drop the limbs and flip flops in the sports bag down in Coolock if KMW had no link to Coolock...I understand Crosby and that crews beef with KMW though. But surely there must be more reason as why Robbies the main suspect..if KMW had nothing to do with CL incident etc? I’m fully open to the fact he wasn’t there, my point is...it’s seems likely there was some extra mitigating factor then to cause Robbie in particular to target the kid in such a gruesome fashion.

I’ve seen it suggested that the kid helped arrange the murder of Lawlor’s brother-in-law.

Thesiger wrote: »
    I’ve seen it suggested that the kid helped arrange the murder of Lawlor’s brother-in-law.

Yeah that makes sense. Although it’s also been mentioned that CL was involved in this also.

Yeah that makes sense. Although it’s also been mentioned that CL was involved in this also.

CL was supposed to have been the shooter and KMW the lookout.

CL was supposed to have been the shooter and KMW the lookout.

Ok, so therefore there are links between CL and KMW that would make the whole crime make more sense..the dropping of the limbs in moatview etc

https://youtu.be/CwO0gtB3Qac

Where does this chap fit in? Obv your man is calling him Keith’s best friend and you’d often see him with Crosby and the Boylans.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

Robbie Crosby has the best info on the thread and would actually share it. Hopefully just a temp ban

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

https://youtu.be/CwO0gtB3Qac

Where does this chap fit in? Obv your man is calling him Keith’s best friend and you’d often see him with Crosby and the Boylans.

Where does he fit in in what respect? He was involved in the bathtub incident with the others two years ago

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement