Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Breakerz

https://youtu.be/CwO0gtB3Qac

Where does this chap fit in? Obv your man is calling him Keith’s best friend and you’d often see him with Crosby and the Boylans.

Nowhere. Some Limerick traveller filming him signing on is meaningless. A lot of people very trusting of information obtained from travellers on those accounts. It seems lessons are never learned in that respect.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

That guy was named as one of the guys there the night kmw was killed.
    Named in more than that traveller video

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

Well not so fast. I’d like to not have to travel out of my area in order to use a decent gym facility. Would prefer one that won’t see me inadvertently contributing to someone’s money laundering efforts.

You don’t have to lose an innocent for innocents to be affected. This **** causes low house prices, businesses threatened, stolen property I.e. cars, bikes etc people living in fear. So overall a poor standard of life. It’s not death but definitely not too far off it.

Correct, for another example the man who heard the shots then tried to give Lawlor CPR and the woman who put a sheet over his dead body to "give him some dignity" won't be getting over the experience in a hurry, nor will those who found the severed body parts

If we ban the only few ppl giving info this thread is dead

high_tower wrote: »
    Robbie Crosby has the best info on the thread and would actually share it. Hopefully just a temp ban

I think I've counted about 9 people he's offered to fight by this point

• Advertisement

Who gives a ****
    Offering to fight someone online to anonymous posters is pretty harmless

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Who gives a ****

Just find it a bit sad is all, only once have I ever seen two strangers on a forum offer to meet up and actually do it

I don't disagree with you. The state should have more tools and powers to take down every drug dealer to protect law abiding citizens.
    However Made In China....was condoning torture based on Robbie Lawlor's history and he judged he deserved it. Seems like hypocrisy to me.

Only person I'd have advocated torture for was that **** Lenny Murphy, got hit with 30 AK47 rounds and died too quickly for all the torture and killings he carried out on innocents

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Exactly and look there’s rules here for a reason, he’s received a load of bans here, it’s amazing he was left back on time and time again. Lights up the thread though in fairness unlike me when I mixed up the info I was given :D

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

Robbie Crosby has the best info on the thread and would actually share it. Hopefully just a temp ban

Good shout.

• Advertisement

Only person I'd have advocated torture for was that **** Lenny Murphy, got hit with 30 AK47 rounds and died too quickly for all the torture and killings he carried out on innocents

Who is that guy? I haven’t seen anything about him. Sounds like a right piece of work killing innocents.

Who is that guy? I haven’t seen anything about him. Sounds like a right piece of work killing innocents.

The leader of the Shankill Butchers, was so sadistic the UVF set him up to be killed by the Provos

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

The leader of the Shankill Butchers, was so sadistic the UVF set him up to be killed by the Provos

There's a good depiction of Lenny Murphy on a movie called "The resurrection man" an absolute savage.

His father was a Catholic and his mother a Protestant.

He was bringing too much heat on the loyalists and they had him taken out by the IRA, no fcking loss, they got him and executed him in a hail of bullets.
    He used to go out at night hunting innocent people himself and his minion's, shower of animals.

It's a great movie Stewart Townsend play's him really well and even has the Ulster Scot's accent down to a tee...

The Resurrection Man

You'll find it on YouTube

Bad when you’re own turn you in to the enemies must look up this guy, cheers.
    Found a YouTube video https://youtu.be/xBcYm7gDYxs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Stooped wrote: »
    Where does he fit in in what respect? He was involved in the bathtub incident with the others two years ago

What was the craic with the bathtub incident again. The chap in bathtub was blamed for petrol bombing another property was it ? Was a fairly gruesome affair in itself and laid the benchmark for what was to come with KMW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Crosby with the chap in the boot as well. Deranged.

nthclare wrote: »
    There's a good depiction of Lenny Murphy on a movie called "The resurrection man" an absolute savage.

His father was a Catholic and his mother a Protestant.

He was bringing too much heat on the loyalists and they had him taken out by the IRA, no fcking loss, they got him and executed him in a hail of bullets.
    He used to go out at night hunting innocent people himself and his minion's, shower of animals.

It's a great movie Stewart Townsend play's him really well and even has the Ulster Scot's accent down to a tee...

The Resurrection Man

You'll find it on YouTube

https ://youtu.be/cgmkyDu1XCc
    Best I could find in a quick search

Bad when you’re own turn you in to the enemies must look up this guy, cheers.
    Found a YouTube video https://youtu.be/xBcYm7gDYxs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenny_Murphy

The RUC were definately letting him away with it too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Who gives a ****
    hard though and I’ll fight any man that can find me to prove it :eek:;)

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

Defo has accurate information hope it's a temp ban too. Bring back Robbie lol

• Advertisement

Exactly and look there’s rules here for a reason, he’s received a load of bans here, it’s amazing he was left back on time and time again. Lights up the thread though in fairness unlike me when I mixed up the info I was given :D
    Bit of a neck.you got lots of bans here and still kept posting

Comment from under the documentary, ****in gruesome time hopefully never to return

"My grandmother, from East Belfast, worked with the mother of one of the victims in a stitching/sewing factory. The son had come to visit, didn't know the area and was picked up by the butchers. They mutilated him. My granny told me about the day that lads mother returned to work. They had always been friendly, but my granny was a protestant. The woman came over to my gran, who said "I'm sorry" and they hugged and cried together. We have to stop thinking in terms of orange vs green, we're all people. I don't understand how any protestant could glorify or approve of what these scum did. I do understand why no one "told" on them. Fear is a powerful thing, and power a fearful thing."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

https ://youtu.be/cgmkyDu1XCc
    Best I could find in a quick search

The full movie of The Resurrection Man is somewhere on YouTube I can't post links here sorry.

They called him Victor Kelly in the movie,so as to not give royalty to the family excuse the pun "royalties"

Go on YouTube, search for "The resurrection man Stewart Townsend "

The movie comes up straight away on my YouTube

Where is that Robbie Crosby lad from, Dublin or Drogheda? Somebody said he claimed to be a part of the feud a while back

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

Where is that Robbie Crosby lad from, Dublin or Drogheda? Somebody said he claimed to be a part of the feud a while back

I'd say Drogheda with the info he does have. Same as your namesake. Seems to be rooting for that side too

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

If we ban the only few ppl giving info this thread is dead

True.
    But if he's a 'pot noodle...corner boy' using a phone while inside, be funny that cops allow a high profile hood such liberties. News in itself.

At least we get inside news from the side rhat are desperately trying for publicity,
    Who btw are their serious backers? Irish or from UK as did come across a months mind reunion type thing after RC.

Aside I saw no tweets yesterday regarding news on this. Was there any re Morgan or BoysBro or PC.

Wouldn't PC have other problems aside from offering people fights on a forum, I'd say he just knows them

A comment from a month ago on the Butcher video

"**** them they supported the ira they get what they deserved that goes for all of the cathoilc scum they can bomb and kill lots but you can't kill 16 cathoilcs"

unfortunately this attitude is more prevalent than you'd think

Bit of a neck.you got lots of bans here and still kept posting

Sure I made mistakes and apologized so that’s the end of it. I’m not here to argue.

• Advertisement

A comment from a month ago on the Butcher video

"**** them they supported the ira they get what they deserved that goes for all of the cathoilc scum they can bomb and kill lots but you can't kill 16 cathoilcs"

unfortunately this attitude is more prevalent than you'd think

We don’t know half the crap that both north and south had to put up with, you would wonder how much drug cooperation goes on between the sides involved in this Drogheda feud, wonder how far back it goes, only really cane to light with the RL murder. Dangerous game with cross border connections I say.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement