Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

We don’t know half the crap that both north and south had to put up with, you would wonder how much drug cooperation goes on between the sides involved in this Drogheda feud, wonder how far back it goes, only really cane to light with the RL murder. Dangerous game with cross border connections I say.

I saw somebody claiming PC fell out with the Maguires after a relative of his got a beating from them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Where is that Robbie Crosby lad from, Dublin or Drogheda? Somebody said he claimed to be a part of the feud a while back

Coolock, he put up the 4 young lads names celebrating in the garden after lawlor was killed, before they were posted on twitter, all is needed is ye to come around the corner and ye are dead or something to that affect

He's also putting out misinformation to stir tensions, Morgon isn't a suspect for shooting lawlor, a Nordie is with "republican" links is, because of how clean the hit was done.

Feuds in Ireland aren't just fought with guns and beatings now, online information and misinformation have become the norm since hutch kinahan feud.

Ok hang on. So in that case, the only personal issue Robbie had with KMW was that he was working for/linked to the Maguire side? KMW was def sourcing drugs etc in Dublin. That’s a fact. I mean why would they drop the limbs and flip flops in the sports bag down in Coolock if KMW had no link to Coolock...I understand Crosby and that crews beef with KMW though. But surely there must be more reason as why Robbies the main suspect..if KMW had nothing to do with CL incident etc? I’m fully open to the fact he wasn’t there, my point is...it’s seems likely there was some extra mitigating factor then to cause Robbie in particular to target the kid in such a gruesome fashion.

Cl was a suspect in shooting carberry. The boylans made ged believe keane was a spotter for keith branagan and made robbie believe keane was a spotter for carberry. He prob wasn’t a spotter in either but the boylans made them believe this to get them to take him out purely Cos he was up and coming young drug dealer. Maybe keane was following kboy on Instagram when he put up the story in clogherhead then keith bran ends up getting shot and kboy looked at everyone who saw his story and worked out who he thought may have ratted. There may have been a bit more to it than this. Another poster said at the time who seemed to know a good bit said keane was mouthing off to the boys in finglas telling them who does kboy dirty work (I assume he was on about lawlor crosby DT etc if it’s true) and that he wasn’t afraid of dealing in drogheda or the boylans and this got back to them

Coolock, he put up the 4 young lads names celebrating in the garden after lawlor was killed, before they were posted on twitter, all is needed is ye to come around the corner and ye are dead or something to that affect

He's also putting out misinformation to stir tensions, Morgon isn't a suspect for shooting lawlor, a Nordie is with "republican" links is, because of how clean the hit was done.

Feuds in Ireland aren't just fought with guns and beatings now, online information and misinformation have become the norm since hutch kinahan feud.

Aye mate that's why I said it's highly doubtful this was done by somebody who had never carried out a proper hit before, and if so why in Ardoyne? Republican gunman for hire seems the most likely

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

I saw somebody claiming PC fell out with the Maguires after a relative of his got a beating from them

Got a beating up North or off Maguires? Mad all of these were friends at one point and some were friends until they walked up a lane a few mins before they get murdered.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

I’m boycotting this thread until RC comes back, ok he may have some anger issues but he’s great crack, maybe the mods can post a message in his sig, approach with care, health warning like?

high_tower wrote: »
    Robbie Crosby has the best info on the thread and would actually share it. Hopefully just a temp ban

Yeah I don’t agree banning him the whole time Leave him on it he knows more than us

Got a beating up North or off Maguires? Mad all of these were friends at one point and some were friends until they walked up a lane a few mins before they get murdered.

The Maguires, said they bundled PC cousin or some other relation can't remember into a van and beat the piss out of him, just some randomer claiming this like so probably bollocks but it is how personal fallouts can happen amongst these types

The Maguires, said they bundled PC cousin or some other relation can't remember into a van and beat the piss out of him, just some randomer claiming this like so probably bollocks but it is how personal fallouts can happen amongst these types

All egomaniac behavior seems to lead to the next fall out or bullet, seems to be the amount of talk and add the amount of cocaine they are hoovering then it doesn’t take much to see why all this just explodes. One mistake and it’s over for these lads. RL death has really shaken everything. A well planned hit and with him armless aswell. Anything could happen next but it all seems to point to the Maguires finishing the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

Owen Mc Guire stabbed Crosby in the ass a while back.. dont know what it was over but what I heard from someone who lived there and knows both sides all her life was that the young lads sold for mcguires for a long time and McGuire bullied them all ie taxed them more than was fair, gave them beatens for **** all and they got sick of it and started selling for themselves. He warned them to stop and it all kicked properly off from then on..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

begbysback wrote: »
    I’m boycotting this thread until RC comes back, ok he may have some anger issues but he’s great crack, maybe the mods can post a message in his sig, approach with care, health warning like?
    Just a kneecapping !

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    Owen Mc Guire stabbed Crosby in the ass a while back.. dont know what it was over but what I heard from someone who lived there and knows both sides all her life was that the young lads sold for mcguires for a long time and McGuire bullied them all ie taxed them more than was fair, gave them beatens for **** all and they got sick of it and started selling for themselves. He warned them to stop and it all kicked properly off from then on..

HR would of had a field day if they had of reported that about their employers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

The Belfast man with links to republicans, is WC his Father was Involved in the conto’s and got shot dead in the city, involving criminality with in the conto’s, WC would of been 20 at the time now 27. He is a massive drug dealer with serious links to Limerick, has been doing a lot of businesses down there as years, spends great time there. There is a court case involving him at present regarding 180k worth of coke. He runs a car sales business which he would launder his money through. Is your typical drug lord with his fancy cars and new set of teeth. The cops lifted him the day after RL murder but was released. If this is to spill onto the streets of Belfast next, he could potentially be a target for republicans to be seen acting with in there communities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

As well as that his gang were pressuring the younger crew for money they owed and making them so armed robberies etc. So when they inevitably ended up in jail they made links with other criminals from North Dublin and other places who said **** that don’t take **** and be bullied by them travelers so on and so forth...hence other drugs links were made

At first there was plenty of sentiment around that the Maguire had got what they deserved and some even looked at the younger crew as the lesser of two evils(especially after the Willie Maughan) incident. But it soon became apparent that the younger lads were a bunch of bloodthirsty bottom feeders and much like the Limerick feud both sides were scum of the Earth

Had to laugh at a poster on here during the week who said the Dundon’s were the type of lads who would hold the door open for you at the local shop....absolute bollocks. They were an extreme version of the most violent and scummy aspects of traveller and criminal culture. The 4 main brothers responsible for a plethora of horrendous deeds dating back to their days on Hackney up through to the murder of innocents a decade ago. They terrorized and laid waste to Weston, turning it onto one of the most dangerous areas of the country.

Had to laugh at a poster on here during the week who said the Dundon’s were the type of lads who would hold the door open for you at the local shop....absolute bollocks. They were an extreme version of the most violent and scummy aspects of traveller and criminal culture. The 4 main brothers responsible for a plethora of horrendous deeds dating back to their days on Hackney up through to the murder of innocents a decade ago. They terrorized and laid waste to Weston, turning it onto one of the most dangerous areas of the country.

Spot on there... they were nasty nasty individuals.. they would have no problem killing or hurting anyone that crossed them.. they had access to lots of money back then and controlled the Dublin jails which was unheard of at the time.. country lads coming into Dublin jails and taking over.. they did it through fear and violence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

Correct. The Maguires are well known for stabbing people in the arse in Drogheda. They also had Shapes taken away and absolutely ribbon'd with 2 black lads as well. Poor young fella was left in an awful state.

PaddyK2020 wrote: »
    Correct. The Maguires are well known for stabbing people in the arse in Drogheda. They also had Shapes taken away and absolutely ribbon'd with 2 black lads as well. Poor young fella was left in an awful state.

Who is shapes? Seen his name here a few times but dont recognise it... heard they took a foreign lad who was selling for them up in ardee who owed them money in a van and tied him up and let pitbulls chew on his arms and chest..

Spot on there... they were nasty nasty individuals.. they would have no problem killing or hurting anyone that crossed them.. they had access to lots of money back then and controlled the Dublin jails which was unheard of at the time.. country lads coming into Dublin jails and taking over.. they did it through fear and violence

Even before they done the double cross on the Keanes they were involved in feuds up in O'Malley Park and had the place like the Wild West, fellas riding around on horseback blowing in windows with sawn-off shotguns. This going back as far as 2000. In fighting between them and the Caseys a good bit of it I believe.

Was only up in O'Malley park again lately and the vibe has changed a lot. Still like a bomb site...but no where near the same sinister air about the place or impending threat of violence. Same as Moyross, they have really done a lot of work in there. Weston like a different world altogether. Police really done a good job taking back some level of control over the last 8-10 years.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

Who is shapes? Seen his name here a few times but dont recognise it... heard they took a foreign lad who was selling for them up in ardee who owed them money in a van and tied him up and let pitbulls chew on his arms and chest..

JD, can't give names unless charged with suttim.

Yeah I was wondering what the craic was with naming names. Obv the charge thing makes sense, as legal cases could be affected.

Just as a matter of interest, has anyone ever been seriously threatened over info they have posted on here? Seems like plenty of heads I can think of would be clued in enough to have a gander in here to see whats been said about them...

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

Just as a matter of interest

Tracking your IP address as we speak
    I presume forum protects that, as priv msg within forum, not to your email.
    Imagine if admins targeted if was super sensitive, but Gdpr sort all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Yeah I was wondering what the craic was with naming names. Obv the charge thing makes sense, as legal cases could be affected.

Just as a matter of interest, has anyone ever been seriously threatened over info they have posted on here? Seems like plenty of heads I can think of would be clued in enough to have a gander in here to see whats been said about them...

Illiteracy takes care of that.

No bother I think I know who your on about now..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Breakerz

The only one putting out misinformation is you. Based off this and your previous account you have no relevant information to share bar your own musings which are plucked from these threads.

The guy running that RC account clearly has a lot of information. It's very clear what side you're on and what you're trying to do. It's not working.

Its literally gone like a game of Cluedo in the media in terms of the "whodunnit?"...and the amount of different characters and gangs linked

• Registered Users Posts: 14 adamandeve

The leader of the Shankill Butchers, was so sadistic the UVF set him up to be killed by the Provos

Allegedly it was UDA man Jimmy Craig set him up,Murphy had not been long released from jail and Craig felt he was going to muscle in on his rackets plus knew he was absolutely psychotic so he had to be offed. And ironically considering this topic it was allegedly a team from Ardoyne stiffed Murphy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Breakerz wrote: »
    The only one putting out misinformation is you. Based off this and your previous account you have no relevant information to share bar your own musings which are plucked from these threads.

The guy running that RC account clearly has a lot of information. It's very clear what side you're on and what you're trying to do. It's not working.

What misinformation have I put out? I give and take from this tread, that's the whole point of me reading it and others.

It's very clear to me, there's a few here who worshipped poor Robbie and Richie, Im on no side of this, I've stated my opinions and stuck to them.

What am I trying to do exactly?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement