Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,647 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

John_D3 wrote: »
    Lenny Murphy is just in a long list of psychopaths to come out of the troubles. Billy wright another one, a serial killer shot a pregnant mother dead in front of her children because her husband wasn’t there, Loughinisland massacre were six people were killed in the pub watching Ireland game that killer is named and still works around Belfast today, watch the documentary no stone unturned all about it, they had planned to shoot up a catholic school. Its on youtube and netflix. The list goes on and RL would fit well in with this lot, Ireland can produce them.

Mag Dog Dominic McGlinchey of the INLA was another one. Supposedly he murdered somewhere in the order of 30 people before being killed himself. He once told a journalist that he liked to get up close and personal for his assassinations, said he enjoyed looking in their eyes before they died.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Muahahaha wrote:
    Mag Dog Dominic McGlinchey of the INLA was another one. Supposedly he murdered somewhere in the order of 30 people before being killed himself. He once told a journalist that he liked to get up close and personal for his assassinations, said he enjoyed looking in their eyes before they died.

Was it jonny adair when asked if he ever gave a Catholic a lift in his car, he replied, only a dead one.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

I see being reported today RL had been living in Belfast for over a month collecting drug debts before being he was shot. Was in North Armagh collectin money also. Drinkin in cathedal quarter and eating in a few restaurants. He must've thought he was invincible Nd noone would recognise him?

Seen this myself though it doesn’t surprise me. I seen a Dublin fella with his partner a month ago, he’s just been released from prison this year and Is a top target in a feud walking around Belfast centre in and out of shops and didn’t seem to be to paranoid or caring. His brother had been already killed in the feud.

Seems they feel happy enough to head up north and roam about the bars, restaurants and stay there and feel safer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Robbie banned again it seems

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Guessed

Robbie banned again it seems

Free Robbie Crosby

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

Was it jonny adair when asked if he ever gave a Catholic a lift in his car, he replied, only a dead one.

Johnny Adair never fired a shot in his life that wasn't in a UDA show of strength, his C Company colleagues and the kids he groomed however were serious scum, one of them murdered and impaled his pregnant girlfriend to the floor with a knife after she threatened to leave him, another one beat a British Army cook to death with a brick after mistaking him for a Catholic

It was Stephen "Top Gun" McKeague who did most of the killing for Adair, and after he started to get a name for himself Adair got jealous, when McKeague refused to take part in Adairs planned purge against the UVF on the Shankill, he died in mysterious circumstances

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_McKeag

"Following his killing of Catholic shop worker Philomena Hanna at a chemists near the Springfield Road on 28 April 1992, eyewitnesses reported that as McKeag and his driver sped back to the Shankill via Lanark Way they shouted and sang his favourite song, 'Follow the Yellow Brick Road' from The Wizard of Oz.[12][13] Other UDA members later confirmed that the Yellow Brick Road was McKeag's nickname for Lanark Way, a street linking the Shankill and Springfield roads and favoured by loyalist hitmen as an escape route from Republican West Belfast.[14] An attack on 14 November 1992, launched by McKeag, under the orders of Johnny Adair, on a branch of Sean Graham's bookmakers on the Oldpark Road left three Catholics dead and a number of others, including some Protestants who also frequented the betting shop, injured"

"Some within C Company, including William "Winkie" Dodds, felt that Adair had a long-term jealousy of McKeag's exploits as a killer and argued that Adair had based much of his own reputation for violence upon activities actually carried out by McKeag.[28] It was also claimed in An Phoblacht, Sinn Féin's official newspaper, that McKeag had been involved in a £70,000 cocaine deal that he had excluded Adair from, although the allegation was not quoted elsewhere.[29] One of McKeag's last violent actions was opening fire on police with an AK-47 during riots in response to the Drumcree conflict on Belfast's Carlisle Circus, a junction at the base of the Crumlin and Antrim Roads near the city centre.[30]"

adamandeve wrote: »
    I know (or should I say heard from a reliable source) that the guy who stiffed Murphy pulled off another pretty big hit but I forget who that was

Aye Jim Craig was suspected because he had forged links with the INLA and had set up other loyalists he saw as a threat, he set up Shankill UDA man William "Bucky" McCullough, who got shot by INLA hitman and future IPLO member "Bronco" Downey, Bronco once walked out of the Hatfield bar minutes before two Provos came in with AKs to kill him during the "Night of the Long Knives" on Halloween when the Provos purged the IPLO from existence

William McCulloughs son Alan was one of the lads who fled with Johnny Adair but he shot up Adairs safehouse in Bolton and was told he could come back, Adairs former mate Mo Courtney and Ihab Shoukri murdered him and did some time for it

When the UDA found out Craig was playing both sides they asked him down to the Bunch of Grapes bar and tortured him to death (they called it getting "romper roomed", after the kids TV show)

I'm not certain if Craig set him up though I would say it was probably the UVF higher ups, definately a suspect however[/quote

All smoke and mirrors as they say so anything was possible,on the day Murphy was released his men had a welcome home party in their drinking club,there was a guy in the bar who Murphy didn't like the look of he beat him near to death then dragged him out the back and drove his car back and forth over the man until he was dead.Then went inside and carried on drinking,this on his first day out of prison he went on a killing spree again and I suppose needed to be stopped even by his own one evil cxxt! Yeah agree with your above post Geordie legg then got stiffed/tortured to death in the bunch of grapes also..nice pub! Craig's name was in the frame for John McMichael also

Yeah the guy was apparently a bit of a scruff, and Murphy killed him purely for that reason, like you say just because he didn't like the look of him, he had to go

Was he related to Gary McMichael?

Yes mate, Gary is his son

Martin O'Hagan, the previously mentioned Sunday World journalist murdered by the LVF, was the one who gave Billy Wright the LVF leader and former UVF brigadier the name "King Rat" which Wright apparently loathed, and it stuck

The LVF were almost too extreme even for the UVF, the McKeown brothers were members, one of them shot a teenage girl, yes a teenage girl, in the head as she slept beside her protestant boyfriend, just because she was Catholic. Another brother murdered a catholic taxi driver as a "birthday present" for Wright, the OTHER brother Malcolm who was a drug dealer was killed just last year

The INLA shot Wright inside the Maze and the mainstream UVF wiped the rest of the LVF out

One of the brothers is still in jail because the UVF refused to claim him as a member under the terms of the Good Friday Agreement

• Registered Users Posts: 10,276 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

I have it on good authority
    that the Dundons aren't happy
    with what happened the 50k
    and they want paying again because
    it has to have been a set up
    OM and Neily are bricking it
    There'll be WhatsApp videos about it very soon

I am afraid under the rules of journalism I cannot reveal my source.

Worst poem I've ever read

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Birneybau wrote: »
    Worst poem I've ever read
    Its more of a Limerick !

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

Who killed Eddie McCabe ? Why was the assault barbaric ? Was it the guy who is living in DunLaoighaire now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

Martin O'Hagan, the previously mentioned Sunday World journalist murdered by the LVF, was the one who gave Billy Wright the LVF leader and former UVF brigadier the name "King Rat" which Wright apparently loathed, and it stuck

The LVF were almost too extreme even for the UVF, the McKeown brothers were members, one of them shot a teenage girl, yes a teenage girl, in the head as she slept beside her protestant boyfriend, just because she was Catholic. Another brother murdered a catholic taxi driver as a "birthday present" for Wright, the OTHER brother Malcolm who was a drug dealer was killed just last year

The INLA shot Wright inside the Maze and the mainstream UVF wiped the rest of the LVF out

One of the brothers is still in jail because the UVF refused to claim him as a member under the terms of the Good Friday Agreement
    Clifford, Trevor and Malcolm, all scumbags. Malcolm thankfully got shot dead recently and was suspected along with Jim Carlisle of shooting dead dealer Hugh McGeough and his wife about ten years ago. McGeough himself shot/killed a hood about 20 years ago. Carlisle was victim of a botched assassination attempt about 4 years ago. A matter of time before he goes though I think he’s inside

Billy Wright was a British agent, he got away for so long as he was an executer for the British, then the INLA killed him in prison and it is also suspected the Brits were behind it. Billy Wright like Lenny Murphy had a catholic parent

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

Who killed Eddie McCabe ? Why was the assault barbaric ? Was it the guy who is living in DunLaoighaire now?

Is that eddie mc cabe that was killed yes ago.. out around inchicore

Billy Wright was a British agent, he got away for so long as he was an executer for the British, then the INLA killed him in prison and it is also suspected the Brits were behind it. Billy Wright like Lenny Murphy had a catholic parent

One of head men in the lvf was a catholic....not as simple a conflict as was protrayed

The lvf was wiped by the uvf,with assistance of security forces (collusion) as they were killing so many innocents,the peace process was going to fail.over em

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    Is that eddie mc cabe that was killed yes ago.. out around inchicore

Yeah, I’ve just been reading that Gangland Wordpress and his demise seemed particularly grim.

Billy Wright in his early days before he was widely known used to drive around with a Celtic top on to stalk out potential victims in nationalist areas.

One of head men in the lvf was a catholic....not as simple a conflict as was protrayed

The lvf was wiped by the uvf,with assistance of security forces (collusion) as they were killing so many innocents,the peace process was going to fail.over em
    The LVF quickly turned into drugs gang and there are still people calling themselves the LVF but they’re just drug dealers. You’re thinking of robin king, the family converted to Protestantism when he was a child

Yeah, I’ve just been reading that Gangland Wordpress and his demise seemed particularly grim.

They say he got tortured and killed by a certain man who shot a bouncer at the red cow night club and is serving 20yrs or something in Bradford for nearly killing a lad and his girlfriend.. has a liking for extreme violence... it was supposed to be over eddie mc cabe ratting out a phone in the joy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Lads,give over with the loyalist chat. That's for a different thread

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    They say he got tortured and killed by a certain man who shot a bouncer at the red cow night club and is serving 20yrs or something in Bradford for nearly killing a lad and his girlfriend.. has a liking for extreme violence... it was supposed to be over eddie mc cabe ratting out a phone in the joy

He didn’t take long. He was only let out in 2017.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

I wonder which side this is?

https://www.lmfm.ie/news/lmfm-news/three-detained-following-drogheda-drugs-seizure/

A man in his late 20s and another in his early 30s, were detained after €3,000 worth of cannabis and €1,000 in cash was found when a car was stopped and searched on the Ballymakenny Road around 3.45pm yesterday by members of he Divisional Drugs Unit attached to Drogheda Garda Station.

A number of follow-up searches were carried out and the third suspect - a man in his mid 30s was subsequently arrested.

He didn’t take long. He was only let out in 2017.

He never got charged for it.. they gave him an awful death..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

Wheredo AB and WB currently fit in with everything. Shocking give the life expectancy that they are still alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

Wheredo AB and WB currently fit in with everything. Shocking give the life expectancy that they are still alive.

From Finglas? Someone said on here that at least one of them isn’t really involved anymore.

Noseygit wrote: »
    Lads,give over with the loyalist chat. That's for a different thread
    The LVF crowd and robin king are linked together and have links with Dublin. Malcolm Mckeown for example was whacked a few months ago with guns that came from down south

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/malcolm-mckeown-hitman-caught-on-cctv-38589077.html

• Registered Users Posts: 35 BenedictC12

Yes he was. I came across them numerous times through amateur boxing events down through the years and were 100% and all animals! Actually 1 of the best amateurs we have produced is a nephew of young JJ, a certain JW who recently went pro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

Thesiger wrote: »
    From Finglas? Someone said on here that at least one of them isn’t really involved anymore.
    Ye.

I didnt think they ever really got out. I know Fatpuss had a contract on him.

• Advertisement

What is the opinion of the people on this thread on crime reporter NT, how far is her work from the truth on the gangland? Listened to a few of her podcasts with ED

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement