Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

https://youtu.be/bBXHckNw9fU

Fred Lynchs ma having a party

Explains why there are so many scrotes about. They have no chance with guardians/older family members like this. That's what they are brought up amonst.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Mehaffey1

pablo128 wrote: »
    If your child was murdered, and then his killer got murdered years later, would you not celebrate?

I would be very glad but I wouldn't be getting lit in my dressing gown with friends and family posting it online.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

All of them in housecoats smoking indoors with kids around them and celebrating like that is the definition of scum. There is a percentage of the Irish population that offer us nothing, and i meant absolutely nothing. They just take from the state and give nothing back but hassle for the Gardai.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭AmberGold

All of them in housecoats smoking indoors with kids around them and celebrating like that is the definition of scum. There is a percentage of the Irish population that offer us nothing, and i meant absolutely nothing. They just take from the state and give nothing back but hassle for the Gardai.

Half the country is sitting around in “housecoats” lounge wear, dressing gowns or whatever at the moment.

AmberGold wrote: »
    Half the country is sitting around in “housecoats” lounge wear, dressing gowns or whatever at the moment.

While this maybe true, we both know 2 months ago they'd all have been doing the same thing. Just hanging around in Housecoats.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

https://youtu.be/bBXHckNw9fU

Fred Lynchs ma having a party

Given the reputation this Robbie guy earned himself, I'd be wanting to see a corpse, check it for a pulse, and authenticate the death certificate before jumping up and down like that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

They don't realise one day soon someone else's ma and granny be posting vids dancing and celebrating when cl gets it
    They were only visiting him last week in the hospital ffs

Stooped wrote: »
    Can imagine PC is bricking it for when he's released. With the Mags back in the driving seat I can also predict that people on the opposite faction won't mind switching teams and crisscrossing PC if it means a minuscule amount of money and power.

If pc ever gets released they all will be very old men,those alive that is
    He will never get out tho

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭redmagic68

Haladmirer wrote: »

Crosby is due out in weeks. He hasn’t been charged with anything else.

8.4 kwp east/west Louth,6kw sofar, 9.6kwh batt

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭celticWario

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/three-arrested-after-gardai-nab-18045251
    Three arrested after gardai nab two vehicles carrying 2kg of cocaine in Tallaght

Is 2kg a lot?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭Odelay

Odelay wrote: »
    If you loose it, it is a lot.

Say if they keep it tight?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Odelay wrote: »
    If you loose it, it is a lot.
    Especially if the ‘higher ups’ think ya were careless ! !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

Haladmirer wrote: »

Only in for bail violations I thought? Is there a strong case against him for the KMW murder? Remember reading the Garda got a lot of evidence in one of the houses alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭maxamillius

How come nothing in the papers re CL shooting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Cork_Langer1

Such absolute scrotes, them and the likes in the other videos.

To think Im paying for them toerags so they can live in a council house and get a weekly benefit payment.

To think you pay for someone or their house, you're fcuked in the head. Unless you provide a transfer of money or the deeds to the house, you
    don't pay for anything.

None of the arrested seem to be Addy by the ages mentioned, it has set up written all over the shop.

Lawlor should have applied for the Covid 19 payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 The enlightened one

blinding wrote: »
    Especially if the ‘higher ups’ think ya were careless ! !

Careless just means you're working for free next 10 years. If they think you had anything to do with it is when you have big problems, and those rumours will always appear if you are "not popular", as those who would like to see the back of you make the most of the opportunity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Careless just means you're working for free next 10 years. If they think you had anything to do with it is when you have big problems, and those rumours will always appear if you are "not popular", as those who would like to see the back of you make the most of the opportunity.

Careless means your ma and da are selling their house and car. Or having them burnt for the insurance money to pay for the 2 boxes.

As far as I know, no one 'works' for anyone. You get 2 boxes, you pay for them, simple as.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

About the same weight as a nice chicken in tescos.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Gucci flip flops

I was in a gang before I know all the tricks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Throwaway 20

yk1985 wrote: »
    Is that clayton.lynch in that video of all the "gangsters" celebrating on whatsapp white t shirt ??

No

• Registered Users Posts: 13,819 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

kingbhome wrote: »
    Was the shooter really the person who owned the house. Would be silly to do something like that on your doorstep.

When the thread ends up being about the other fellow then yes.

Maybe he had other things to do besides being killed by Lawlor.

It would be a lot chopped out in a line in front of you

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,135 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Thread is less than a day old and we've deleted about 70 posts and dished out 15+ cards

If you want this thread to be kept open, please read and observe all the warnings in the OP

Any questions, PM me - do not respond to this post in-thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

dd973 wrote: »
    If these reports are true it just shows what a literally dead end business the whole thing is.

Be as scary, ruthless, fearsome and psychopathic as you like.

Just like the Virus, those cold, hard metallic rounds tearing into your flesh won't give a rats arse about 'your reputation'.

Discharged rounds are usually quite hot...but I get your drift.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭redarmy

I was in a gang before I know all the tricks
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

I didn’t realise RL had been told by Gardaí his life was in danger before he travelled to Belfast, was he served an actual GIM?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

I didn’t realise RL had been told by Gardaí his life was in danger before he travelled to Belfast, was he served an actual GIM?

Server with a GIM in January as far as I remember reading somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Cork_Langer1

He was served two, fcuk him.

It goes back to who the fcuk hired him and Limerick goons to collect moneies owed of which No1 got paid and the Dublin guy comes back in a body bag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Tootsie_1

Starting to sound more and more like the 3 limerick lads were In on it . thoughts ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement