Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 BenedictC12

Ratbags wrote: »
    Correct
    Is he any relation to GR who has been on TV of late?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Titan2020

antonboyle wrote: »
    https://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/the-life-and-death-of-marioara-rostas-181766.html

Just found this once I googled the name of the girl..

Stated that a number of criminals involved & surely rapists should be shunned by criminals so can't understand why there hasn't been any repercussions for the animals involved in this murder/serial rape
    Christ that's rough

Omackeral wrote: »
    I’d go along with this sentiment. It’s not the case anymore by any means but certainly was going back a decade or so. Fellas would pretty much bend the knee to them in the yard and would be terrified to tackle them in a game of ball. One time Dessie ballooned the ball into the air and it got caught up in the barbed wire and burst. Some new young lad only in goes “look what ya did ya bleedin thick”, obviously not knowing who he was. Pure hush came over the place.

Dessie just laughed and goes “sorry about that kid!” and they all cracked their hole laughing. Fella was paranoid for days after!
    A friend of mine knows Dessie, said he's a proper hard nut, been in a **** load of fights
    and wouldn't be losing to many either

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

IRE60 wrote: »

500 grand worth of snow apparently,will be interesting to know if the upper echelons will class this as careless given the time and the times we are in,I think they just might

• Registered Users Posts: 9 antonboyle

armaghlad wrote: »
    Billy Wright in his early days before he was widely known used to drive around with a Celtic top on to stalk out potential victims in nationalist areas.

Definitely not...It was Mad Dog Adair

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Wheredo AB and WB currently fit in with everything. Shocking give the life expectancy that they are still alive.

Wayne took a bad old pasting off the Griffin Brothers in the nick a little while ago. That was the last I’ve really heard of them at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Wayne took a bad old pasting off the Griffin Brothers in the nick a little while ago. That was the last I’ve really heard of them at all.

On those Griffens whats the story with them lately? Leon was linked to a few crimes recent months I think robbery and a gun or something find off top my head couod be way off but papers were linking him to something. Is Jamie still on the run?

On those Griffens whats the story with them lately? Leon was linked to a few crimes recent months I think robbery and a gun or something find off top my head couod be way off but papers were linking him to something. Is Jamie still on the run?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Omackeral wrote:

Were ab & wb responsible for the shooting of that guy that rang joe duffy from his prison cell, John something, cant remember surname.

I think ab rang the show as well and they were chatting to each other live on rte radio.

Mad stuff.

Were ab & wb responsible for the shooting of that guy that rang joe duffy from his prison cell, John something, cant remember surname.

I think ab rang the show as well and they were chatting to each other live on rte radio.

Mad stuff.
    Didnt hear it was them but could have been. John Daly was the chaps name

• Advertisement

Mad stuff.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

That's John Daly
    Don done him,Daly was Marlo's brother in law and feared revenge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Dean thonton

A couple of guns found in his crib back in February usually see him and his brother at the bottom of winetavern st directing operations

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

Mad stuff.

From what I remember, Duffy was interviewing Paul Williams, who had recently written that Fatpuss and John Daly were feuding over something. Fatpuss rang in first to dispute it, then Daly rang in from his cell and told them that Fatpuss was a mate of his and Williams was writing ****e. Williams called him out for using his phone from his cell, and the conversation ended quick enough after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Madmax03

Jamie's not on the run . He has quietened down a good bit . Is a family man now . Leon on the other hand is still a nutjob

I wonder which side this is?

https://www.lmfm.ie/news/lmfm-news/three-detained-following-drogheda-drugs-seizure/

A man in his late 20s and another in his early 30s, were detained after €3,000 worth of cannabis and €1,000 in cash was found when a car was stopped and searched on the Ballymakenny Road around 3.45pm yesterday by members of he Divisional Drugs Unit attached to Drogheda Garda Station.

A number of follow-up searches were carried out and the third suspect - a man in his mid 30s was subsequently arrested.

The fact that it happened on the ballymakenny road and is cannabis makes me think it’s not linked to either the maguires or the B’s but the Moldovan gang. Few of them living on the ballymakenny road and townrath I think

John_D3 wrote: »
    What is the opinion of the people on this thread on crime reporter NT, how far is her work from the truth on the gangland? Listened to a few of her podcasts with ED

Are they worth a listen? Or is she as bad as Paul williams?

Deco Barry wrote: »
    500 grand worth of snow apparently,will be interesting to know if the upper echelons will class this as careless given the time and the times we are in,I think they just might

I’d say careless why go around in a car with 3 young lads probably known to guards at that time . Hard enough as it is but if they wanted any chance they’d do it with one person at a busier time when the guards would only care where your coming to and from if there was a checkpoint

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭John_Gill

Titan2020 wrote: »

Ive listened to all her interviews with ED.
    Some are good. The one about RL is pure ****e.
    She has some good intel. But most of it on the RL execution is ****e.
    She was able to say that Sanambar or whatever his name was. The chap that clipped Davis and little was an expert beheader. That's some mad intel.
    Suppose they are ok to pass the time.

• Advertisement

She’s a stupid yoke . How she even get away saying lawlor was on a mission to kill front page and him with no weapon on him

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

Is he any relation to GR who has been on TV of late?

Brother

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

A crazy story. I knew the taxi driver that brought him that night. It ruined his life. A lovely man had his world turned upside down. The bastards used to call to him warning him he would be next if he talked. He had to give up the taxi afterwards. One bullet whizzed by his face as Daly's blood soaked head landed in his face.Dalys mate in the taxi ran as soon as it was over. Can't remember his name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

Mad stuff.

No. Ab said he didnt have any issues with him on the radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭00benski

Who killed Eddie McCabe ? Why was the assault barbaric ? Was it the guy who is living in DunLaoighaire now?

Who is living in dun laoirge now do you mind me asking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

I listened to the last one posted, there's fcuk all in it, information wise.

No1 will.come close to Paul Williams for the spin he puts on things, he has an article in the herald of a senior guard stating they won't let the McCarthy-Dundons emerge again as a power-house in Irish Gangland.

Little does he know that the dundons and mccarthys are separate, while the dundons are setting people up for 50k, the mccarthys are making serious grade.

Even in this pandemic, the Irish appetite for illegal drugs is huge, as is evident in the 500k worth seized in Dublin alone, their heads are up their arses.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

Noseygit wrote: »
    A crazy story. I knew the taxi driver that brought him that night. It ruined his life. A lovely man had his world turned upside down. The bastards used to call to him warning him he would be next if he talked. He had to give up the taxi afterwards. One bullet whizzed by his face as Daly's blood soaked head landed in his face.Dalys mate in the taxi ran as soon as it was over. Can't remember his name.

I'm not surprised that experience ruined his life, this is the problem with the attitude that it's ok if these guys take out eachother no big loss, the problem is they are rarely the only victims in these things

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

Noseygit wrote: »
    Lads,give over with the loyalist chat. That's for a different thread

Mate if these guys don't qualify as gangsters then I'm afraid nobody does, they were the biggest gangster murdering thugs from the island of Ireland, perfectly acceptable to discuss them here in the Irish Gangland thread until someone comes with more info on the current situations

Or are you going to pull the "that's political stuff" card? No it was pure gangsterism, and people seem to be interested in it

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

John_Gill wrote: »
    Ive listened to all her interviews with ED.
    Some are good. The one about RL is pure ****e.
    She has some good intel. But most of it on the RL execution is ****e.
    She was able to say that Sanambar or whatever his name was. The chap that clipped Davis and little was an expert beheader. That's some mad intel.
    Suppose they are ok to pass the time.

Little and Davis totally separate sanambar nothing to do with the Davis killing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭John_Gill

Ratbags wrote: »
    Little and Davis totally separate sanambar nothing to do with the Davis killing

Just quoting what NT was shooting about

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement