Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭RoosterCogburn

Ck988 wrote: »
    Who does CL work for? Presumably he’s under Big‘s wing if he’s suspected of pulling the trigger on Carberry, seems to fairly erratic for such a young lad I’m sure he’ll step on a few toes over time

He got riddled with bullets and is still in St Vincent's, he's already stepped on a few toes by the looks of it

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ck988

He got riddled with bullets and is still in St Vincent's, he's already stepped on a few toes by the looks of it

Suspected of shooting someone in the leg over 25 quid too, unlucky fcuker whoever got that

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Madmax03

headnorth wrote: »
    The IRA godfather who took the Wilson bros under his wing,is he anything to do with the person who stabbed RM to death in Glenageary in 1999? I read somewhere that the alleged killer of RM had republican links. Plenty of former IRA men around dublin,i get that, but just asking if anyone knows of any connection?
    I didn't know they found the person who stabbed RM
    The IRA "Godfather" who took the brothers under his wing has since died

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭headnorth

He was released from hospital,he was in the garden in primrose grove on the video of the boys cheering RL death. CL is at home minding his new baby these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Has anyone ever tried to take M Big out? His name has been mentioned in gangland hits going back 8 years.

I am surprised no body has tried to take him out for power them selves or a revenge hit, or has there? Had he left the country for a while? Seems well protected, know he has a watcher with him at all times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

29 year old charged with the murder off McDonagh in Enniskillen

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

Ck988 wrote: »
    Who does CL work for? ....

Confusing the JD hit and another hit back of airport. And not offend any1???

Btw, do many of these lads got taxis plates?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 BenedictC12

Ratbags wrote: »
    Brother
    Jesus! GR isn't in to anything is he? He actually came across as a guy That turned his life around after a poor upbringing.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

John_D3 wrote: »
    29 year old charged with the murder off McDonagh in Enniskillen

JJ? Age fits

Jeff2 wrote: »
    I really can't see why anyone who has listened to any amount of accents can't know he said Liam.

Listen to it a few times and still think he said "D"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Noseygit wrote: »
    JJ? Age fits

Yeah it is Joe. Hard see him get done for murder on the video footage that went around. Manslaughter at most.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭d51984

HOLF FCUK!!!! WW3 In moatview at moment, full riot. Videos via fb messenger. Not sharing public.

Its a disgrace Joe!

Lads not messin, WW3 in Moatview at the mo.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

d51984 wrote: »
    Lads not messin, WW3 in Moatview at the mo.

Link us somehow ...

Yeah it is Joe. Hard see him get done for murder on the video footage that went around. Manslaughter at most.

Doubt this will be settled with a BKF! Wouldn't surprise me if he or a member of his family get sliced up for this.
    Saw earlier that JJ had to get 30 stitches in his back after been arrested but talk is he got a relative to do it and make it look like a self defence wound.

Is there anywhere i can upload videos private and invite people or i can share via messenger.

Its a disgrace Joe!

Garda Helecopter over head now, Its travellers about 30 of them.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Shellshooter

No he’s not he’s out partying I’ve seen him 😂😂😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

Jesus! GR isn't in to anything is he? He actually came across as a guy That turned his life around after a poor upbringing.

GR is not into anything he has made a complete change in his life actually goes into prisons and schools to try and help others from going down a road of crime. GR has disowned RR and has nothing to do with him.
    RR on the other hand is in the middle of a few hits and has turned out to be a complete skip rat along with his mate bf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Where's moatview, what's happening

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭kingbhome

Did any of you try to use the Youtube feature to slow down the video playback? (I nearly wrote YT there, but didn't want to introduce another gansta to the scene, lol)

I banged on some in-ears as well, and at 100%, 75% and 50% speeds I'm hearing the very same thing - Lee. I just cannot hear that M at the end to make it a Liam. It's more to me just a cadence from him closing his lips, than an M.

But come ere, I just did that out of curiousity rather than try to crack the big case or anything. It's hard to know what his lingo, slang and colloquialisms are. It could be a name he is saying, or just some utterance which closes off a sentence.

Also, remember that 'Yanny or Laurel' thing from a few years ago where depending on the listener, some people heard a voice saying Yanny and some heard Laurel - two completely different words. Auditory illusions are a thing.

With acoustics, psycho-acoustics, never mind the speaker's dialect/accents, it can be hard to pinpoint something like this. Like, without taking it to forensic level. Even at that...in a court this would be all circumstantial and easily argued against by CP's / "Liam's" defence if such a day ever came.

Is the video of this in here or only sent through PM. Who's Liam, is this the Sligo guy

Ah would u stop,
    At least read last 2 or 3 pages if you just walk in the door

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

kotou2 wrote: »
    Ah would u stop,
    Think u on wrong thread.
    At least read last 2 or 3 pages if you just walk in the door

Can't believe you wont tell me...party pooper :(

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

You’re literally online ya plonker, Google it.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

There will be nothing happening in Moatview. But there is something happening in Ballybough. Man critical after a stabbing

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

GR is not into anything he has made a complete change in his life actually goes into prisons and schools to try and help others from going down a road of crime. GR has disowned RR and has nothing to do with him.
    RR on the other hand is in the middle of a few hits and has turned out to be a complete skip rat along with his mate bf

Moatview is a north Dublin resort full of snow. Where many reside before and after a trip to the Joy. Lost and found recently had a set of limbs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Anon165 wrote: »
    Well the Liam guy lives 2.5miles from where RL was shot, looks the better bet. Starting to see Big's and OM's dealer network.
    Mackin works for the Keane's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

I will also take a look at said videos if they're going

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Omackeral wrote: »
    I’d go along with this sentiment. It’s not the case anymore by any means but certainly was going back a decade or so. Fellas would pretty much bend the knee to them in the yard and would be terrified to tackle them in a game of ball. One time Dessie ballooned the ball into the air and it got caught up in the barbed wire and burst. Some new young lad only in goes “look what ya did ya bleedin thick”, obviously not knowing who he was. Pure hush came over the place.

Dessie just laughed and goes “sorry about that kid!” and they all cracked their hole laughing. Fella was paranoid for days after!

That's a load of b
    t.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement