Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭John_Gill

AsYouWere wrote: »
    Who is allegedly "hiding out" in Eastern Europe? Have never heard that being mentioned before

It's been mentioned a few times.
    Apparently RL was out getting an alibi afterwards in a local pub. I'm sure someone will mention the name. But it's been mentioned a few times

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

Don Logan wrote: »
    A man of honour, thank you for sharing that gripping tale of woe

You're welcome hun xxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

Any truth to the rumours about zach Parker's killer's being mr lie detector and flashy's muscle sc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Sure he didn’t shoot any maguires dead so. Just Cos he shot a few people dead in Dublin who He was close with and would have been unexpecting victims. Only person they could kill was very loosely connected to maguires and they’d someone with Keanes trust to get him to come out. If anything the other side had better shooters if they could shoot 3 dead maybe I’m wrong but look at the numbers

One thing for certain is he put the fear of god into the Maguires, they wouldn’t of got The Dundons involved if they didn’t think they needed badly to take RL out, he would of boosted any of the factions with his rep alone, he didn’t shoot the lad dead but he’s in a chair forever more and he was a loose cannon that alone is enough to instill fear into any hardened criminal. I do like your overall thoughts with CP coming into the fray defo bolstered the Maguire side massively, he seems very protected and clever. He got outta dodge for a while after KMW Murder and only came back when RL was dead. Out of the line of fire is a very underestimated skill.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

He got outta dodge for a while after KMW Murder and only came back when RL was dead. Out of the line of fire is a very underestimated skill.

Or to put it another way, he shat himself and ran off to England to hide.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

Admins - hope again this okay to post.

A new long article looking back at seven gangland murders in Dublin the 1990-94 period. The attacks occurred in the South Inner City (The Coombe), the North Inner City (Stoneybatter) and suburbs in the west (Blanchardstown) and north (Finglas, Marino, Darndale). One took place during a football match in the Phoenix Park. The youngest victim was 20 and the oldest was 54. What is striking is the average age was 39 – much older than the targets in today’s gangland feuds.

https://comeheretome.com/2020/04/17/gangland-murders-in-dublin-1990-94/

• Registered Users Posts: 14 cunnyfuntt

They’re 110% back And I’d say something will happen judging of the 17 year old girl they’d walking around at 2am with a petrol bomb

how do you know they are back?

Or to put it another way, he shat himself and ran off to England to hide.

Either way it’s clever thinking, alot would leave the coke or egos run wild, he knew he has to get out. He feared RL like the rest of them but now they’re living the life now without him but as the incident with the petrol bomb the other side aren’t going down lightly. Brains and clear thinking is a huge advantage.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

What's the story with the Kavanaghs are they a silent partner in all this with the Mcguires?? I know the Bs shot at there house last year... just wondering was that because of there friendship with mcguires or are they up to there neck in it..

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

What is the story with the shooting in cherry orchard last night

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

They were the bosses of their little gang. Robbie was the muscle and had his personal reasons but there is no saying he wouldn't have whacked them at some point in the future, if history is anything to go by and they got above themselves.

Interestingly, I read Robbie had an alibi the night of the murder and was on CCTV in a pub and the actual killer is hiding out in eastern Europe.

Will Ged rat out the rest or take it on the chin for the death of Keith Branigan? Maybe he pins it all on Robbie Lawlor as the "notorious Dublin hitman" the papers labelled him as, now he is dead and gets himself off.

Who’s Ged?

I said this pages and pages back saying id love to see how the feud would have played out had both of them two being shot dead. When the trouble first started in the pub and stabbing incident between bs and kavs kavs decided not to really retaliate and maguires held back for months and months. Wasn’t until price got out of the jail they all joined and began retaliating (I know there was a few smaller incidents in november 2018 from maguire side but really wasn’t until price got out) Yeah I dunno who would have won I do think price was the most experienced or whatever u wanna call it out of them all and probably still would have had the power to get carberry and lawlor whacked but I dunno maybe not would have been interesting . The maguires were scared they even went with the statement of threatening to kill to the guards. They wanted the bs locked up. I think then Once they saw they could win the feud they withdrew the statements Cos they know now they’ll be able to kill them instead of let them go to jail

What happened with the Kav’s and Boy’s in the pub? Can any one fill in a bit more about incidents prior to the OM shooting ?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    What's the story with the Kavanaghs are they a silent partner in all this with the Mcguires?? I know the Bs shot at there house last year... just wondering was that because of there friendship with mcguires or are they up to there neck in it..

https://m.herald.ie/news/courts/rival-thugs-snigger-at-feud-shooting-victims-brother-in-courthouse-37907863.html

Luke Maguire (38), whose brother Brendan was badly injured in an unrelated botched murder attempt two weeks ago, and his friend Mark Kava- nagh (30) said they had no intention of using the steel baseball bat and pickaxe handles as they were in the boot of their vehicle.

Id say the fued still would have kicked off regardless of the death of that man . The stabbing from the back the car wasn’t related , the accused, the victim and 1-2 others robbed a shop and think they got caught and the victim ratted so they brought him out and did that. A poster few pages said the maguires used to make people carry out armed robberies when they couldn’t afford to pay up and it never seemed like crosby made Much money from drugs and that so maybe he was forced so could say linked a little bit or maybe he just did it anyway I duno

This seems to be very close to origin of PC’s hatred for the Maguires going by from I’ve heard from people who know him

One thing for certain is he put the fear of god into the Maguires, they wouldn’t of got The Dundons involved if they didn’t think they needed badly to take RL out, he would of boosted any of the factions with his rep alone, he didn’t shoot the lad dead but he’s in a chair forever more and he was a loose cannon that alone is enough to instill fear into any hardened criminal. I do like your overall thoughts with CP coming into the fray defo bolstered the Maguire side massively, he seems very protected and clever. He got outta dodge for a while after KMW Murder and only came back when RL was dead. Out of the line of fire is a very underestimated skill.

Many sources say PC was shooter on OM and was def the triggerman for BM. PC and Robbie supposedly formed a friendship in recent times. Other times people say RL and PC done the hit on OM.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

:)
    Many sources say PC was shooter on OM and was def the triggerman for BM. PC and Robbie supposedly formed a friendship in recent times. Other times people say RL and PC done the hit on OM.
    This makes sense to me
    I said many pages ago Robbie didn't shoot om
    for many years Robbies mo was 1 or 2 in the head,calmly.like many good hitmen around the world he learnt it's only way to do it successfully
    Then as a seasoned pro he goes for 6 in the body? And under no real pressure compared to his very urban jobs? No way
    Om hit is an amateur,first time guy
    On his prob second job BM he at least went for head but missed,a learning novice

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

Are the kavanaghs travellers?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

leko99 wrote: »
    Are the kavanaghs travellers?

No

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

rodmn2377 wrote: »

I heard at the time the house was shot at because it's where OM was hiding out after being released from hospital could be BS but would make sense

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

How come none of these Gangsters think of getting a Good Sniper on Board and taking out the opposition from distance ? ?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

Does anyone know whats happened to JB ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Falmanyo0543

A few places getting raided since the trio was caught with the pizza boxes the other night hmmmm

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

cunnyfuntt wrote: »
    how do you know they are back?

There not back. False rumours. They didnt get a 17 year old girl to go out with a petrol bomb either it was the rival gang.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

There not back. False rumours. They didnt get a 17 year old girl to go out with a petrol bomb either it was the rival gang.

Of course it was.
    Petrol bombs are no good to the B's now only the others in a domineering position

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Thedogsbolix

They’re 110% back And I’d say something will happen judging of the 17 year old girl they’d walking around at 2am with a petrol bomb

100% back

Plenty believe it was RL that done it but it was PC who was mocking him over WhatsApp so that flamed the fires allot more. I honestly don’t know who done it but he left OM in a wheelchair for life so job was nearly completed, OM can laugh more as he’s still above ground but if where’re he’s staying is ever bombed or attacked he’s screwed in his current state of immobility. Whoever done both the hits if it’s the same person then they can’t make the same mistakes again. There’s others who are a lot better in the know then I am, maybe they can shed a better light on it.

Haladmirer wrote: »
    :)
    This makes sense to me
    I said many pages ago Robbie didn't shoot om
    for many years Robbies mo was 1 or 2 in the head,calmly.like many good hitmen around the world he learnt it's only way to do it successfully
    Then as a seasoned pro he goes for 6 in the body? And under no real pressure compared to his very urban jobs? No way
    Om hit is an amateur,first time guy
    On his prob second job BM he at least went for head but missed,a learning novice

That’s it, that was the general train of thought, RL wouldn’t of took 6 shots and not done the job so that is probably why PC was goading OM on Whatsapp to make out that his hit was successful cause the lad is resigned to a chair and no use of his bodily functions. I think if they got a hold of PC the KMW Murder might look quiet, I’m sure after what he done to OM they want him to suffer. My thoughts are how do they move OM around without anyone noticing plus is he living back home?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Breakerz

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Of course it was.
    Petrol bombs are no good to the B's now only the others in a domineering position

Yeah, because that's the logic alright.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DD1518

Clint has this on his snapchat and on tiktok over the last few days I know it's an old one but definitely used to goad the death of RL https://youtu.be/vkrsx5fkEKQ

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement