Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

DD1518 wrote: »
    Clint has this on his snapchat and on tiktok over the last few days I know it's an old one but definitely used to goad the death of RL https://youtu.be/vkrsx5fkEKQ
    Call someone Cowell , Quick. It would be a shame to let that talent go a wasting:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Would it be right to say CL2(Leoghio) had beef with RL over the incident where the baby was shot back years ago ? And then CL1(Lynch) are buddies in the younger Coolock clique obviously enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

Would it be right to say CL2(Leoghio) had beef with RL over the incident where the baby was shot back years ago ? And then CL1(Lynch) are buddies in the younger Coolock clique obviously enough.

Baby was not shot and what happened with baby had nothing to do with rl

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DD1518

Who was the guy stabbed in the car heard he was a rapist anyone link an article with him in

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

RL was buried yesterday just three graves away from RC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭John_Gill

Ratbags wrote: »

RL shoots baby.
    Sounds like a Paul Williams "exclusive"'
    The poor child was an innocent victim of an attack on CL (2) house and died from smoke inhalation iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭brady12

John_D3 wrote: »

Who is RC

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

brady12 wrote: »
    Who is RC

RLs brother in law. Do we need initials if there dead not sure of the rules on that one??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,394 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Nika Bolokov

blinding wrote: »
    How come none of these Gangsters think of getting a Good Sniper on Board and taking out the opposition from distance ? ?

There are none I suppose.

I'd imagine if we had general military service like Russia things would be different.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

That’s it, that was the general train of thought, RL wouldn’t of took 6 shots and not done the job so that is probably why PC was goading OM on Whatsapp to make out that his hit was successful cause the lad is resigned to a chair and no use of his bodily functions. I think if they got a hold of PC the KMW Murder might look quiet, I’m sure after what he done to OM they want him to suffer. My thoughts are how do they move OM around without anyone noticing plus is he living back home?

OM is back standing there was a video of it doing the rounds it was with a frame but still.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Konig

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    They’re 110% back And I’d say something will happen judging of the 17 year old girl they’d walking around at 2am with a petrol bomb

Yes, a lot of activity around their house, more Garda presence too, they must know something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭brady12

RLs brother in law. Do we need initials if there dead not sure of the rules on that one??

Sorry should have figured that out myself

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

John_D3 wrote: »

Birds of a feather coolock together

Deco Barry wrote: »
    Birds of a feather coolock together

How long have you been waiting to say that one.
    Made me laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Same I actually giggled out loud at that haha very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

Maybe he means when Lawlor shot the lad holding the baby?

Does CL2 have any particular reason to hate Robbie, bar his links to CL1?

Maybe he means when Lawlor shot the lad holding the baby?

Yes that is what I meant. I got confused between that and the baby being injured in petrol bomb attack years ago involving Leighio’s

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

There'll be a novel written on here about Robbie Lawlor and that feud before the month is out. All we're missing is what Cornelius Price' likes for breakfast and whether there's over or under 500 suspects for the few Coolock murders.

Not one murder all year in Dublin gangland. Great to see. All quiet on the eastern front and four months through. Could this relative peace continue for the full year? Who knows. Either way the pages here will be filled with repeated, incessant rumour, speculation and hyperbole that even Paul Williams would refrain from.

• Advertisement

There'll be a novel written on here about Robbie Lawlor and that feud before the month is out. All we're missing is what Cornelius Price' likes for breakfast and whether there's over or under 500 suspects for the few Coolock murders.

Not one murder all year in Dublin gangland. Great to see. All quiet on the eastern front and four months through. Could this relative peace continue for the full year? Who knows. Either way the pages here will be filled with repeated, incessant rumour, speculation and hyperbole that even Paul Williams would refrain from.

Ahhhh dont mention PW

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Haladmirer wrote: »
    :)
    This makes sense to me
    I said many pages ago Robbie didn't shoot om
    for many years Robbies mo was 1 or 2 in the head,calmly.like many good hitmen around the world he learnt it's only way to do it successfully
    Then as a seasoned pro he goes for 6 in the body? And under no real pressure compared to his very urban jobs? No way
    Om hit is an amateur,first time guy
    On his prob second job BM he at least went for head but missed,a learning novice

What he said

• Registered Users Posts: 35 BenedictC12

GR is not into anything he has made a complete change in his life actually goes into prisons and schools to try and help others from going down a road of crime. GR has disowned RR and has nothing to do with him.
    RR on the other hand is in the middle of a few hits and has turned out to be a complete skip rat along with his mate bf

Fair play to him! As I said he came across quite well on TV. Thanks for the info. Any links to BF?

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Probably been asked before in the other threads but not in this one. (I didn’t read the other ones).

How come there hasn’t been much, if any, “gangland” killings in Galway or Cork? Is there an understanding between relevant parties to avoid that stuff & just make money, iron stuff out with sitdowns?

Have seen the few videos from the travellers in cork the past 2 weeks but I dunno is that just travellers being stereotypical or drugs

• Registered Users Posts: 30 LMC7

What's the story with the gym in Coolock previously mentioned here,is it owned by Giller and fronted by the couple who claim to be the owners.

Nice setup in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

OM is back standing there was a video of it doing the rounds it was with a frame but still.

Go way is he, is that fact? That’s not good for anyone, what was he like before he was immobilized? So he’sa long road to recover still. Things look to be in the up for them boys.

cunnyfuntt wrote: »
    how do you know they are back?

just do

Or to put it another way, he shat himself and ran off to England to hide.

could also say he went to england to plan a retaliation attack rather than in ireland whered hed be under pressure from the guards and a threat on his life the whole time. hes alive the other isnt but yeah he shat himself what a pussy ?

I heard at the time the house was shot at because it's where OM was hiding out after being released from hospital could be BS but would make sense

thats bs. its cos they were involved in the feud just as much as the maguires and b's. only a week before the house was shot at they had been involved in few things themselves https://www.thejournal.ie/drogheda-petrol-bombs-houses-4609286-Apr2019/ https://www.thejournal.ie/petrol-bomb-attacks-drogheda-4609901-Apr2019/ https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/gardai-investigate-late-night-petrol-14448706 https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/shooting-drogheda-louth-drug-feud-14594135
    petrol bomb tuesday april 23rd then shooting at theirs was thursday 25th, theyd been involved in something the friday before too

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    could also say he went to england to plan a retaliation attack rather than in ireland whered hed be under pressure from the guards and a threat on his life the whole time. hes alive the other isnt but yeah he shat himself what a pussy ?

He gave statements to the guards.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement