Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    just do

They ain't back. Rumours in the tumbleweeds

They ain't back. Rumours in the tumbleweeds
    oh really how do you know its just a rumour then

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jimmi

could also say he went to england to plan a retaliation attack rather than in ireland whered hed be under pressure from the guards and a threat on his life the whole time. hes alive the other isnt but yeah he shat himself what a pussy ?

As OM said in his video; long runs the fox.

jimmi wrote: »
    As OM said in his video; long runs the fox.

owen didnt video that. was his brother

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jimmi

owen didnt video that. was his brother

Still, had a point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

I asked this a few posts back, but does anyone know whats happening with JB , the guy who was arrested with GmcK?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Fair play to him! As I said he came across quite well on TV. Thanks for the info. Any links to BF?

Is G Redmond? When was he on the Telly ?

Fair play to him! As I said he came across quite well on TV. Thanks for the info. Any links to BF?

Is G Redmond? When was he on the Telly ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    I asked this a few posts back, but does anyone know whats happening with JB , the guy who was arrested with GmcK?

If my memory serves me right he was released a few weeks back. No idea where or what he’s up to after that. Stand corrected if I’m wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Baymax2020

thats bs. its cos they were involved in the feud just as much as the maguires and b's. only a week before the house was shot at they had been involved in few things themselves https://www.thejournal.ie/drogheda-petrol-bombs-houses-4609286-Apr2019/ https://www.thejournal.ie/petrol-bomb-attacks-drogheda-4609901-Apr2019/ https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/gardai-investigate-late-night-petrol-14448706 https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/shooting-drogheda-louth-drug-feud-14594135
    petrol bomb tuesday april 23rd then shooting at theirs was thursday 25th, theyd been involved in something the friday before too

The one in Scarlett crescent was PC. https://youtu.be/gAXmHf5g6E8

• Advertisement

If my memory serves me right he was released a few weeks back. No idea where or what he’s up to after that. Stand corrected if I’m wrong.

cheers thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

Baymax2020 wrote: »
    The one in Scarlett crescent was PC. https://youtu.be/gAXmHf5g6E8

Ashleigh heights resident?
    Three Drogheda men have appeared in court accused of setting fire to a stolen car.

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2019/0511/1048891-drogheda-court/

• Registered Users Posts: 30 LMC7

One of Robbies mates threw up an old pic of them on fb ...big commented "deadly" underneath.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Shellshooter

LMC7 wrote: »
    One of Robbies mates threw up an old pic of them on fb ...big commented "deadly" underneath.

That’s brilliant 😂😂😂 anyone know where and when Redmond was on tele any links ?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

That’s brilliant 😂😂😂 anyone know where and when Redmond was on tele any links ?

Google #prisontopro should show a few things on him he’s loads of podcasts and radio interviews few tv appearances as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

One thing for certain is he put the fear of god into the Maguires, they wouldn’t of got The Dundons involved if they didn’t think they needed badly to take RL out, he would of boosted any of the factions with his rep alone, he didn’t shoot the lad dead but he’s in a chair forever more and he was a loose cannon that alone is enough to instill fear into any hardened criminal. I do like your overall thoughts with CP coming into the fray defo bolstered the Maguire side massively, he seems very protected and clever. He got outta dodge for a while after KMW Murder and only came back when RL was dead. Out of the line of fire is a very underestimated skill.

Theres a lot in this post that isn’t true.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ck988

Any link/ initials?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

Either way it’s clever thinking, alot would leave the coke or egos run wild, he knew he has to get out. He feared RL like the rest of them but now they’re living the life now without him but as the incident with the petrol bomb the other side aren’t going down lightly. Brains and clear thinking is a huge advantage.

Feared ruthless so much that he was involved in stabbing him in prison. More lies from you.

Be interesting to see will there be any major incidents over this coming weekend to spice things up ...

Some reliable sources saying PC is out. Obv there is posters on here saying Boy Bro’s are back although I have heard nothing personally on that.

Dundon’s are a wild card.

Still various characters possibly involved in the Belfast end.

It would seem this is one of the most volatile times since the period after the Regency...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

Ratbags wrote: »
    Google #prisontopro should show a few things on him he’s loads of podcasts and radio interviews few tv appearances as well

What an excellent inspiration. Hopefully some of the others will also see a way out and turn around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

Take the last two letters off

Be interesting to see will there be any major incidents over this coming weekend to spice things up ...

Some reliable sources saying PC is out. Obv there is posters on here saying Boy Bro’s are back although I have heard nothing personally on that.

It would seem this is one of the most volatile times since the period after the Regency...

Those lads are way out of their depth at this point surely

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    Feared ruthless so much that he was involved in stabbing him in prison. More lies from you.

3 on 1 and a dodgy handshake,ya that really proved he wasn't wary of him

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Kayakkkk

Take the last two letters off

Can’t for the life of me figure out what your hinting at help a brother out

Kayakkkk wrote: »

dead

• Registered Users Posts: 3,819 ✭✭✭Panrich

Surely they'll be social distancing though.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

Deco Barry wrote: »
    3 on 1 and a dodgy handshake,ya that really proved he wasn't wary of him

No doubt he was weary of him but the whole scared ****less I dont agree with him.. he knew with lawlor it was kill or be killed so it's like the one why bring a knife to a gun fight... he ****ed off to England to make it harder to get killed.. I've no doubt he was trying to get a way to kill him in the mean time.. you also have to take the whole getting caught into consideration... ya dont want yo be rocking up to your rival with a piece and get caught by the cops putting ya away for 15yrs...

He means take the last two letters away from "deadly" and you get "dead"

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

just do

Have you seen the Boy brothers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts