Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Christ

Brain dead from a dead thread:D

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    Brain dead from a dead thread:D

I'm the rapper here ya oul tramp ye

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

I'm the rapper here ya oul tramp ye

I'am new to posting but I have been following for quite a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 BenedictC12

Is G Redmond? When was he on the Telly ?

Was on TV taking part in Special Forces. Bit of fitness freak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

jackrussel wrote: »
    Probably been asked before in the other threads but not in this one. (I didn’t read the other ones).

How come there hasn’t been much, if any, “gangland” killings in Galway or Cork? Is there an understanding between relevant parties to avoid that stuff & just make money, iron stuff out with sitdowns?

Have seen the few videos from the travellers in cork the past 2 weeks but I dunno is that just travellers being stereotypical or drugs

Mainly, it is a lack of competition. Violence mostly happens when someone else wants a share.

Cork is starting to get a bit lively. As everybody knows, nobody is as cute as a Cork man, and killings are bad for business.

Galway is small, and there's no big gangs. Few travellers, but no stand out boss as such. As far as I know, (and that's not much) Galway is mainly supplied from either Sligo or Limerick.

Ireland is a small country, about half the population of greater London.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    Feared ruthless so much that he was involved in stabbing him in prison. More lies from you.

Easy do it in prison when there was zero chance of being shot by RL, it’s only my thoughts, never said it was true or that a source told me, this is your assumption only. Which you are welcome to, again my thoughts not Stone cold facts, so take that for note on the other post you commented on of mine. You comment allot with sniping comments while adding no stone cold facts yourself. I will not be getting into a to and fro but I didn’t state anywhere that I know this to be 100% true. My thoughts only.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    I asked this a few posts back, but does anyone know whats happening with JB , the guy who was arrested with GmcK?

Released

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Konig

Was on TV taking part in Special Forces. Bit of fitness freak.

Really him?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Fantashtic

Easy do it in prison when there was zero chance of being shot by RL, it’s only my thoughts, never said it was true or that a source told me, this is your assumption only. Which you are welcome to, again my thoughts not Stone cold facts, so take that for note on the other post you commented on of mine. You comment allot with sniping comments while adding no stone cold facts yourself. I will not be getting into a to and fro but I didn’t state anywhere that I know this to be 100% true. My thoughts only.

Newman, go to bed, your done, he never got anyone, got non nationals involved. Showed his flex right there. #atleastbananaknowsmorethanyou

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Jeff2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Fantashtic wrote: »
    Newman, go to bed, your done, he never got anyone, got non nationals involved. Showed his flex right there. #atleastbananaknowsmorethanyou

Banana was already told by the mods not to post in this thread again coz of his lies....

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Lfcni86

Banana was told not to post in this thread again coz of his lies....

Hi, long time lurker, have been following these posts since the end of thread 1, can't seem to find mr bigs Facebook with the names provided on previous posts, could anyone help? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Imagine your first post was coming on here asking for someone’s Facebook page so you could have a snoop like a nosey neighbor at the curtains.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Omackeral wrote: »
    Imagine your first post was coming on here asking for someone’s Facebook page so you could have a snoop like a nosey neighbor at the curtains.

Long time lurker with an account setup in the last 2 hours :)

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Don't need an account to sit in the shadows

• Registered Users Posts: 49 thelynchs

Banana was already told by the mods not to post in this thread again coz of his lies....

Wrong, stop repeating crap. 98% here talkin crap, Sunday world fanboys, pretendin. Banana kept
    This thread moving, like or hate him, is your own, just hate bullies comin on here repeating ****e. Scroll past is all, but leave that ****e elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    Feared ruthless so much that he was involved in stabbing him in prison. More lies from you.
    Deco Barry wrote: »
    3 on 1 and a dodgy handshake,ya that really proved he wasn't wary of him

It was 5 on 1 and they still couldn't put him down. CP was scared ****less of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Bellend2020

First time poster but been watching since the KMW killing. I know RR had people go up North to Tyrone and shoot up a house over drug debt around the time JD was shot. The family from up there did an interview with the Sunday World, (who I know are full of ****e), they recorded RR on the phone, which can be heard online. Has he a gang or just a pile of clowns around him? Also, anyone know who tried to whack him a while back?

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

Banana Republic gets persecuted worse than Jesus

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

First time poster but been watching since the KMW killing. I know RR had people go up North to Tyrone and shoot up a house over drug debt around the time JD was shot. The family from up there did an interview with the Sunday World, (who I know are full of ****e), they recorded RR on the phone, which can be heard online. Has he a gang or just a pile of clowns around him? Also, anyone know who tried to whack him a while back?

I remember this well, the Sunday world wen’t up and spoke to the mother after the shooting. The son actually is a top drug dealer in the Coalisland area, and still is. He hasn’t stopped operating anyway has maybe got bigger. Surprised he didn’t pay the price for having that recording released.

• Advertisement

Banana Republic gets persecuted worse than Jesus

I also rose from the dead :D think it was Easter Sunday too actually haha

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I also rose from the dead :D think it was Easter Sunday too actually haha

Shortly after Brawler 666's mate Judas from Coolock double-crossed you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭PCeeeee

Mainly, it is a lack of competition. Violence mostly happens when someone else wants a share.

Cork is starting to get a bit lively. As everybody knows, nobody is as cute as a Cork man, and killings are bad for business.

Galway is small, and there's no big gangs. Few travellers, but no stand out boss as such. As far as I know, (and that's not much) Galway is mainly supplied from either Sligo or Limerick.

Ireland is a small country, about half the population of greater London.

Which travellers are the main men?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

Followed that story at the time from what I can remember the mother was on the radio as well. And also in the front page of all the main papers in the north. Think the point of that story was they disowned the son and would not be intimidated out of there gaff for something that had nothing to do with them. Decent hard working family. She more or less said you’ve a problem with him go see him don’t be a coward and threaten me. Thought it was brave northerners are a different breed. Shame that the son brought this to her door.

https://youtu.be/LPygq_d662I
    Worth a view about RL, scarcity studios account of his life.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Norrie7

Probably been asked before in the other threads but not in this one. (I didn’t read the other ones).

How come there hasn’t been much, if any, “gangland” killings in Galway or Cork? Is there an understanding between relevant parties to avoid that stuff & just make money, iron stuff out with sitdowns?

Have seen the few videos from the travellers in cork the past 2 weeks but I dunno is that just travellers being stereotypical or drugs

There has been gangland killings in Cork but it’s a strange City in a way that everyone can make a bit of money. You could have 2-3 dealers in the same area and nobody would blink an eye. The amount of young lads that push drugs in Cork is ridiculous due to the fact anyone can do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Bellend2020

Yeah that woman coming out and speaking about it. I remember boxing a kid from Coalisland in the stadium years ago, he was a hard wee b*****d. We got to know other over the years through the boxing. There was lots of trouble there back in the day so thats probably why the mother of the house deemed him a coward, shooting windows and running away. Different breed up there. Her son is obviously just another scumbag who brought that around his family door

• Registered Users Posts: 43 slowdive74

I'm going to whack someone myself at this rate just to get this forum back on track

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

Deco Barry wrote: »
    3 on 1 and a dodgy handshake,ya that really proved he wasn't wary of him

It proves he wasn’t hiding away from him anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

Because you state your opinions as if they were facts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement