Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

Yeah that woman coming out and speaking about it. I remember boxing a kid from Coalisland in the stadium years ago, he was a hard wee b*****d. We got to know other over the years through the boxing. There was lots of trouble there back in the day so thats probably why the mother of the house deemed him a coward, shooting windows and running away. Different breed up there. Her son is obviously just another scumbag who brought that around his family door

Just went and listened to her radio interview done at the time. Jesus she is fearless “how dare you send skip rats to shot my house” “that man is a lunatic” “scumbags” “you will not control, Harrass or intimidate me I have nothing to hide” Pity the son brought that to them sound like a decent family. Chilling story of what can come to your door over the actions of others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

One thing for certain is he put the fear of god into the Maguires.

only came back when RL was dead. Out of the line of fire is a very underestimated skill.

First statement is your opinion. Had you spoken to OM? How else could this be “certain”?

The second statement is simply untrue. CP was back in Ireland before that.

I know people who know CP and I have been around him but not in his company. He seems to thrive on violence. I doubt very much he feared RL.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 cunnyfuntt

https://youtu.be/LPygq_d662I
    Worth a view about RL, scarcity studios account of his life.

got half way through and had to turn it off when he said he thought in the future robbie wanted to get into charity work hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    It proves he wasn’t hiding away from him anyway.

😂😂 is that really the conclusion you have come to?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

cunnyfuntt wrote: »
    got half way through and had to turn it off when he said he thought in the future robbie wanted to get into charity work hahaha

He was literally in Bethlehem of all places before giving soccer jerseys to poor children! Honestly.

Video here :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Because you state your opinions as if they were facts.

Yea my bad for not putting disclaimer but all you’ve to do is ask instead of calling them lies straight out.

First statement is your opinion. Had you spoken to OM? How else could this be “certain”?

The second statement is simply untrue. CP was back in Ireland before that.

I know people who know CP and I have been around him but not in his company. He seems to thrive on violence. I doubt very much he feared RL.

If he didn’t fear him why would he celebrate his death and move to another country until he was killed? Plus why would he need another two people in prison to give him a hiding? These are why I think he feared him and I’m sure many others see how that comes across too. You may have been around him but doesn’t mean you could talk if he feared RL. A guy his reputation only turns up for a second and it’s game over, I would think CP was looking over his shoulder after the Judas handshake. Would you not agree?

Omackeral wrote: »
    He was literally in Bethlehem of all places before giving soccer jerseys to poor children! Honestly.

Video here :)

That video was chilling, those kids haven’t a clue, whose the black haired guy with him? He appeared in another film with Robbie and that junkie looking woman. He looks sinister whoever he is.

If he didn’t fear him why would he celebrate his death and move to another country until he was killed? Plus why would he need another two people in prison to give him a hiding? These are why I think he feared him and I’m sure many others see how that comes across too. You may have been around him but doesn’t mean you could talk if he feared RL. A guy his reputation only turns up for a second and it’s game over, I would think CP was looking over his shoulder after the Judas handshake. Would you not agree?

You do know CP is allegedly involved in a few murders too? RL isn’t the only person capable of that in the Drogheda feud.
    I’m sure they were all wary of what each other was capable of.
    As I said already you are wrong saying CP only came back after RL was dead. That’s nonsense.

Deco Barry wrote: »
    😂😂 is that really the conclusion you have come to?

So you are another person who knows for a fact what CP is/was thinking? Or are you just offering your opinion based off your own mindset.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 AlCapone1

jackrussel wrote: »
    Probably been asked before in the other threads but not in this one. (I didn’t read the other ones).

How come there hasn’t been much, if any, “gangland” killings in Galway or Cork? Is there an understanding between relevant parties to avoid that stuff & just make money, iron stuff out with sitdowns?

Have seen the few videos from the travellers in cork the past 2 weeks but I dunno is that just travellers being stereotypical or drugs

The traveller fights is nothing to do with drugs however it’s getting a bit serious. Couple of shootings and houses burned out and a fella caught with a gun apparently waiting to whack one of them.

Strangely there’s just plenty of room for whoever wants to deal and they all just get on with it. No turf wars etc

That video was chilling, those kids haven’t a clue, whose the black haired guy with him? He appeared in another film with Robbie and that junkie looking woman. He looks sinister whoever he is.

That's actually me.

You do know CP is allegedly involved in a few murders too? RL isn’t the only person capable of that in the Drogheda feud.
    I’m sure they were all wary of what each other was capable of.
    As I said already you are wrong saying CP only came back after RL was dead. That’s nonsense.

It fits the timeline is all I’m saying, yea he has his name on alleged and horrendous acts too, let’s not forget that. An element of fear isn’ta bad thing, obviously nobody wants that known in that world. He left after the KMW Murder and returned after Robbie was dead, as I eluded to in another post that’s very clever thinking to get out of dodge to stay in the game.

That's actually me.

Jesus remind me not to mess with you. How was Bethlehem? Are you involved in the gangs or just a friend?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

That's actually me.

:D:D

Jesus remind me not to mess with you. How was Bethlehem? Are you involved in the gangs or just a friend?

That's who I was visiting, as it happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

So you are another person who knows for a fact what CP is/was thinking? Or are you just offering your opinion based off your own mindset.

Im calling you out for claiming that he wasn't afraid of robbie because he attacked him below in cork prison with 4 other lads and a shank,if anything that proves that he was infact afraid of him

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Thedogsbolix

Im calling you out for claiming that he wasn't afraid of robbie because he attacked him below in cork prison with 4 other lads and a shank,if anything that proves that he was infact afraid of him

Your logic implies they were afraid of KMW too then as there was allegedly a group who murdered him too.

It fits the timeline is all I’m saying, yea he has his name on alleged and horrendous acts too, let’s not forget that. An element of fear isn’ta bad thing, obviously nobody wants that known in that world. He left after the KMW Murder and returned after Robbie was dead, as I eluded to in another post that’s very clever thinking to get out of dodge to stay in the game.

How many times do you have to be told that CP was back before RL was murdered before it sinks in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Fiftyfilthy

I

The other guy is a good friend of mine, nothing sinister about him

That's who I was visiting, as it happens.

I thought you’d pick up on that alright, Jesus is all over this thread this morning :D

How many times do you have to be told that CP was back before RL was murdered before it sinks in?

Ah I see, I get ya now.

I

The other guy is a good friend of mine, nothing sinister about him

Sure that’s good to know, thanks for that. If that’s the truth then I retract my comment.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14 NackJapier

Sure that’s good to know, thanks for that. If that’s the truth then I retract my comment.

Long time lurker second time poster. Ya talk too much man without saying an awful lot only opinions.

NackJapier wrote: »
    Long time lurker second time poster. Ya talk too much man without saying an awful lot only opinions.

Ban him permanent next time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

3 on 1 and a dodgy handshake,ya that really proved he wasn't wary of him

Anyone know who was involved in the stabbing incident, supposedly it was Price and two Waterford heads? Anyone shed more light on this

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

Anyone know who was involved in the stabbing incident, supposedly it was Price and two Waterford heads? Anyone shed more light on this

lawlor got sent to cork and when he was going out to the yard he knew there was going to be an issue but price called him over with his hand out and said lets forget about it and get on with our jail. when lawlor shook his hand price grad it with the two hands and the two brothers waterford jumped on him with shives and started stabbing and cutting him... lawlor broke free but had to be brought to hospital and got 30 or something stitches... the 2 brothers were then cut up 2 weeks later in the midlands i think and there cousin in the joy got sliced that week aswell...

• Registered Users Posts: 35 BenedictC12

Konig wrote: »
    Really him?

As in GR brother of RR? Yes definitely him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

i really dont agree with the whole thing about price been scared... there is nothing fair about these ladsits all about doing maximum damage when ya get the chance and thats why he had the other lads with him. he would have been kicking himself if he got the oppurtunity and just went for it on his own... have no doubt if the table had been turned and price had came into the joy lawlor would have had a gang to do the exact same thing... in this game there all afraid of there enemies thats why they hide out in different locations etc... now a days a skinny junkie can shot the hardest ****er going. its all about paying people to do the job for you if ya have the cash and if your doing it yourself playing it smart and not getting caught..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement