Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    lawlor got sent to cork and when he was going out to the yard he knew there was going to be an issue but price called him over with his hand out and said lets forget about it and get on with our jail. when lawlor shook his hand price grad it with the two hands and the two brothers waterford jumped on him with shives and started stabbing and cutting him... lawlor broke free but had to be brought to hospital and got 30 or something stitches... the 2 brothers were then cut up 2 weeks later in the midlands i think and there cousin in the joy got sliced that week aswell...

I hadn’t heard about the retaliation. Is there any articles on them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

lawlor got sent to cork and when he was going out to the yard he knew there was going to be an issue but price called him over with his hand out and said lets forget about it and get on with our jail. when lawlor shook his hand price grad it with the two hands and the two brothers waterford jumped on him with shives and started stabbing and cutting him... lawlor broke free but had to be brought to hospital and got 30 or something stitches... the 2 brothers were then cut up 2 weeks later in the midlands i think and there cousin in the joy got sliced that week aswell...

Hmm? Anything more you can give me on the two Waterford brothers ?

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    I hadn’t heard about the retaliation. Is there any articles on them?

dont think it ever made the news.. i heard it from a lad in the jail system... look you know yourself about all these things i wasnt there to see it so couldnt put my wages on it..

Hmm? Anything more you can give me on the two Waterford brothers ?

**** at the time i heard the names but cant say for definete but think it was o reillys.. ill try and dig up those names again.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

kotou2 wrote: »
    It's funny how more time in this post isn't about RR? He's alive & most active in ordering/ doing hits recently.

His Insta 'new' shows him & bf on hols during covid. Off to heat, to avoid heat at home.

Well there is a vacancy going for "hitman-for-hire" if he can work with the anti-macguire faction.
    Although I'd leave BF at home as he seems a bit of a plum.

John_D3 wrote: »
    Who is RR, if you can’t think of the initials, what is the best way of getting the name?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/dublin-man-is-jailed-for-having-cannabis-and-heroin-worth-43000-29240743.html

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Happytuesdays

A lot of connected travellers coming into the country between last night and today, I don't know who they are connected to but expect to hear of something big happening tonight or tomorrow.

"Robert Redmond (24) told gardaí that he was selling the drugs to make money for himself."

Well ya can't argue with that

A lot of connected travellers coming into the country between last night and today, I don't know who they are connected to but expect to hear of something big happening tonight or tomorrow.

what ya mean connected????

• Advertisement

A friend of a friend, not a friend of ours

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Its for the young traveller that was killed in Enniskillen, his funeral is this week. Expecting trouble, will be well monitored by i say

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Happytuesdays

Could be CP crew, or Mcdonaghs or something to do with the Cork situation. As I said I don't know but I heard they are big heavy mob and trouble is expected

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

Im sure it will be at least 2 weeks before anything goes on, they will self isolate id imagine decent folk.

Friends Josh Boylan and James McGinn are playing up a storm on the pool table, and have been dropping in for two years.

' There's always something to do here, and if you were out on the streets all the time, you might end up lighting fires or something,' says Josh.

....or something...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/three-drogheda-men-charged-with-false-imprisonment-and-assault-1.3708260%3fmode=amp

So 2 of the accused are supposed to be hiding in Spain, or maybe back depending who you listen to, but jumping bail is gonna play havoc with their liberty should they try and return. That will leave 1 brother on his own, with very little remaining of his power base.
    What alliances could be made or is this feud now done and dusted?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Its for the young traveller that was killed in Enniskillen, his funeral is this week. Expecting trouble, will be well monitored by i say

Travellers don't cause trouble at funerals so you're wrong.

Friends Josh Boylan and James McGinn are playing up a storm on the pool table, and have been dropping in for two years.

' There's always something to do here, and if you were out on the streets all the time, you might end up lighting fires or something,' says Josh.

....or something...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/three-drogheda-men-charged-with-false-imprisonment-and-assault-1.3708260%3fmode=amp

So 2 of the accused are supposed to be hiding in Spain, or maybe back depending who you listen to, but jumping bail is gonna play havoc with their liberty should they try and return. That will leave 1 brother on his own, with very little remaining of his power base.
    What alliances could be made or is this feud now done and dusted?

I can't imagine anybody worth their salt aligning with those lads now

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

Best way get initials is read some past pages.

Btw, Why is coke all the rage..is it that good? worth it?

If was just €10, i could understand maybe, but it's not. If it just perks you up energy wise, a can of taurine at 25c is better value.

It affords dealers lifestyle, like JD...do sweet F A. Smoke doobies. Post more social media pics than a Male model. Wear uniform ea7 & hugo boss with arms around homies, like Lgbt lovers camp and dont forget the rolex.
    Post DNA test showing sprog not yours, then scan of one on way. Safe in know state will pay.
    Accomplishment...not.
    Back to male models, get dressed by 6pm, post 'fresh', chillin, smoke whilst bag of white powd as per fb pic of JD 1st March 2018.

Best way get initials is read some past pages.

Btw, Why is coke all the rage..is it that good? worth it?

If was just €10, i could understand maybe, but it's not. If it just perks you up energy wise, a can of taurine at 25c is better value.

It affords dealers lifestyle, like JD...do sweet F A. Smoke doobies. Post more social media pics than a Male model. Wear uniform ea7 & hugo boss with arms around homies, like Lgbt lovers camp and dont forget the rolex.
    Post DNA test showing sprog not yours, then scan of one on way. Safe in know state will pay.
    Accomplishment...not.
    Back to male models, get dressed by 6pm, post 'fresh', chillin, smoke whilst bag of white powd as per fb pic of JD 1st March 2018.

I've always found it pretty **** myself but I was an ivory wave kid and coke is like a cup of coffee once you've been on that ****e, heart attack waiting to happen

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Lfcni86

Long time lurker with an account setup in the last 2 hours :)

Yes, but been following threads for at least 2 years, being honest love/hate got me interested in Dublin gangland scene, been around long enough tho to remember some guy offering to meet other posters outside bars and some kirspy kreme fad jokes, being from the North it seems whole different world compared to Belfast even though it's maybe 2 hour drive away now?

Also read somewhere here that RL was possibly as far as North Armagh collecting debts,
    Google The Firm Lurgan and it's the top article, I thought they had up there in a vice grips.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

I've always found it pretty **** myself but I was an ivory wave kid and coke is like a cup of coffee once you've been on that ****e, heart attack waiting to happen

I tried that once,i got it in some sort of headshop in torremolinos in 2010,it took me the bones of 36 hours to able to tell what was real and what wasn't,it was the worst experience of my life,i still dont think I've recovered fully from it

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Omackeral wrote: »
    Travellers don't cause trouble at funerals so you're wrong.

I didn’t say they would cause trouble at a funeral, it was mentioned in a post there is crowds coming over. I said its for that occasion there coming and after what happened there worried about trouble happening.

Though i will point out to you, your wrong! Video recently wen’t viral of a brawl in the chapel in Strabane at a traveller funeral, when the priest had to leave the alter. Alriteee

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I didn’t say they would cause trouble at a funeral, it was mentioned in a post there is crowds coming over. I said its for that occasion there coming and after what happened there worried about trouble happening.

Though i will point out to you, your wrong! Video recently wen’t viral of a brawl in the chapel in Strabane at a traveller funeral, when the priest had to leave the alter. Alriteee

Yeah subtle sarcasm wouldn't be up your street I guess. Of course Travellers cause war at funerals. They're famed for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

Ha.
    I take it, ****.is sh1t.
    Paying for a pleasure, high or relaxing but instead having an 'acute paranoid psychosis’ does not seem like money well spent.
    More like a nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

I can't imagine anybody worth their salt aligning with those lads now

Why do people keep saying this?

Scumbags have aligned with scumbags throughout history. All it takes is more drugs which means more money which means more guns and clout to pay people to do things. Im sure the Drogheda area has a lucrative drug trade. What better time to muscle in by using the boys bros etc to kick start it. Once they have served their use they will be done with. All sides are scumbags but Its frightening the amount support the Maguires have on here. Not all travellers are bad but they have to be up there with the worst in the country.

leko99 wrote: »
    Why do people keep saying this?

Scumbags have aligned with scumbags throughout history. All it takes is more drugs which means more money which means more guns and clout to pay people to do things. Im sure the Drogheda area has a lucrative drug trade. What better time to muscle in by using the boys bros etc to kick start it. Once they have served their use they will be done with. All sides are scumbags but Its frightening the amount support the Maguires have on here. Not all travellers are bad but they have to be up there with the worst in the country.

What makes you think I support the Maguires? I just know enough about feuds to know that anybody with aspirations and a brain doesn't back the clearly losing side. Who do those lads have left? How much influence do they have? How much money do they have?

The best time to muscle in would have been when both sides were at eachothers throat, not when one side has solidified their position and the other side has pretty much been decimated, did they even take out a single member of the Maguire faction other than a 17 year old? They are also all over the news and their names are everywhere, who's gonna want any part of them?

Ha.
    I take it, ****.is sh1t.
    Paying for a pleasure, high or relaxing but instead having an 'acute paranoid psychosis’ does not seem like money well spent.
    More like a nightmare.

Aye its crap but some people like uppers some people prefer downers, cocaine gives you a buzz which lets you party for longer I suppose, to me it just made me feel sober

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 nordiebastard

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/dispatches/on-demand/70593-001

Channel 4 - Dispatches - The Truth About Traveller Crime

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

• Advertisement

The best time to muscle in would have been when both sides were at eachothers throat, not when one side has solidified their position and the other side has pretty much been decimated, did they even take out a single member of the Maguire faction other than a 17 year old? They are also all over the news and their names are everywhere, who's gonna want any part of them?

Couldn't agree more with this.

I can't see any of the remaining players, with the possible exception of RR, getting involved with them.
    They've proven to be inept, under qualified, and out of their depth being gang "bosses".
    Even with Robbie Lawlor onside they couldn't deliver a killer blow - if you'll pardon the pun - and they are out of options.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement