Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

now im not saying this is true and just trying to see did anyone hear this... but someone from drogheda told me that it was a couple of women that brought the money to Dundons women in port laoise and that one of them was PC women... i said sure there the opposite side but they said she would be were ever there is money and that with PC locked up she wouldnt be long hanging round... look you know these stories...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 89 ✭✭greenthum

Has there ever been an attempt on Mr Bigs life? Does he enjoy the freedom of running locally in parks and like a previous poster said back a few pages? Brains are in short supply in this game it seems and someone with brains seems to get through their 20’s which is rare in recent years. RL done great to get to 36 & CP is in his his 30’s too I think.

just threats. and nothing the last few years.
    apart from rl

you would have to imagine cl1 is on borrowed time
    4 diff rows goin on

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 James Bolger

greenthum wrote: »
    its addictive....
    so im told. tiger kidnappings etc.
    hefty cash too

Do you think Big is going to be fearing any retaliation from Lawlor associates?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

anyone know of a family, the B’s (not boylans)
    related to robbie and richie. live near coolock/darndale

Got any more info than that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭ON ZEE BRIDLE

First post here.Do the New Ira hold any sway in Dublin at all these says? None of this **** was allowed when the Bon Jovies were around in the 90s(to a certain degree)

4 diff rows goin on

I thought he felt protected because of his affiliation with Gilla Tha Killa.
    Probably not after getting shot.

Is the connection between the two overstated? CL involved in RC and Allah Snackbar hits?

Got any more info than that?

eh dont wanna blab too much
    what info
    family of dealers not far from coolock/darndale area
    father and two bros late 20 mid 30’s all drugs conviction

Do you think Big is going to be fearing any retaliation from Lawlor associates?

nope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    now im not saying this is true and just trying to see did anyone hear this... but someone from drogheda told me that it was a couple of women that brought the money to Dundons women in port laoise and that one of them was PC women... i said sure there the opposite side but they said she would be were ever there is money and that with PC locked up she wouldnt be long hanging round... look you know these stories...

The plot thickens. Mad if true

• Advertisement

I thought he felt protected because of his affiliation with Gilla Tha Killa.
    Probably not after getting shot.

Is the connection between the two overstated? CL involved in RC and Allah Snackbar hits?

cl1 brings too much attention. involved in alot. could tell lots of stories.
    would be working for lads working for big

First post here.Do the New Ira hold any sway in Dublin at all these says? None of this **** was allowed when the Bon Jovies were around in the 90s(to a certain degree)

i dont think so

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ck988

4 diff rows goin on

Who is he in the rows with at the minute? Obviously whoever shot him and would’ve been with lawlor too

cl1 brings too much attention. involved in alot. could tell lots of stories.
    would be working for lads working for big

Who do you think really put up the money for the hit?

Is there a “Gaffo” fella involved in it?

I find it hard to believe the Maguires were strong armed into handing over 50k to the Dundons (who claimed the kill but just happened to be there?)

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

I find it hard to believe the Maguires were strong armed into handing over 50k to the Dundons (who claimed the kill but just happened to be there?)

I find that a bit strange too

Ck988 wrote: »
    Who is he in the rows with at the minute? Obviously whoever shot him and would’ve been with lawlor too

well obv rc’s family know who done it
    the lads in finglas want to **** him up
    also row inside his little gang goin on. all goes back to tellin stories. and heard other crew too from not far away d5 area not the nice part either

no comment
    dont know gaffo

well obv rc’s family know who done it
    the lads in finglas want to **** him up
    also row inside his little gang goin on. all goes back to tellin stories. and heard other crew too from not far away d5 area not the nice part either

What a silly boy. Doubt he’s sleeping too well. Bad enough having one after you. When the threat of being shot is above your head it’s rather stressful. Not worth it. Most of the time anyway.

What a silly boy. Doubt he’s sleeping too well. Bad enough having one after you. When the threat of being shot is above your head it’s rather stressful. Not worth it. Most of the time anyway.

thats the thing
    imagine being a teenager perma-sniffed
    already a few hits under ur belt
    got blasted, survived
    in ur head ur invinsible

no comment
    dont know gaffo

Thanks anyway. Big seems like a stand up guy. That gym with red brick indoors that Robbie trained in...I thought that was Bigs gym. Now I hear it’s a Mom and Pop shop. Or he finances them?

A clever man. Isn’t he. I wonder if he’d ever post here

• Advertisement

Thanks anyway. Big seems like a stand up guy. That gym with red brick indoors that Robbie trained in...I thought that was Bigs gym. Now I hear it’s a Mom and Pop shop. Or he finances them?

A clever man. Isn’t he. I wonder if he’d ever post here

you’d be surprised

thats the thing
    imagine being a teenager perma-sniffed
    already a few hits under ur belt
    got blasted, survived
    in ur head ur invinsible

You think being shot and sent a liver would scare you straight? Shooting a warning or a real attempt? Hmmm...even after your dad being whacked an all. He must be made for that life

You think being shot and sent a liver would scare you straight? Shooting a warning or a real attempt? Hmmm...even after your dad being whacked an all. He must be made for that life

well did u see his crew. couldnt see one of them being able to do a days work. even sitting on their hole for 8 hours. they just cant do that normal everyday life stuff. not made or raised for it.
    only one thing will fix cl

thats what i was saying about big
    he could have earned a high salary legit, but wanted that life. it wasnt thrown at him like younger lads cl,gw,sl etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

I'm sure mr big is earning a big salary, or has a legit business or 2. Otherwise CAB would have took everything off him a long time ago.

All the serious players have a good excuse as to where there money comes from.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭plasteritup

Not much cork talk in here, are they to cute down there or what?

well did u see his crew. couldnt see one of them being able to do a days work. even sitting on their hole for 8 hours. they just cant do that normal everyday life stuff. not made or raised for it.
    only one thing will fix cl

thats what i was saying about big
    he could have earned a high salary legit, but wanted that life. it wasnt thrown at him like younger lads cl,gw,sl etc

Did Big go to college? Must have for a few years and said “ah **** this is for mugs”.

Did Alan Ryan try to tax him? I read years ago in a rag they exchanged words in a car park and one told the other they were getting a bullet. That simple, eh. Probably a lot more to it. Interesting though

Not much cork talk in here, are they to cute down there or what?

No fighting or publicity because theres no competition

well kind of...he's made to die at a young age in that life

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭plasteritup

No fighting or publicity because theres no competition

Ya that's a lot to do with it I suppose, always seemed controlled down here tho, big market from macroom to youghal

• Advertisement

Did Big go to college? Must have for a few years and said “ah **** this is for mugs”.

Did Alan Ryan try to tax him? I read years ago in a rag they exchanged words in a car park and one told the other they were getting a bullet. That simple, eh. Probably a lot more to it. Interesting though

mr. kelly was bigs college

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement