Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shopping Centra, Super Value, & Spar for Ejuice

Options
  • 05-04-2020 8:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

Usual source no longer possible, so what is on offer in above shops? Don't want to have discussion in shop when my current supply runs out. Just in and out with a fair ideas of what they might offer. Be needing NIC of at least 18mg,.
    Thanks

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,424 ✭✭✭corkie

Over priced and not great ejuice.

Logic ejuice is what they stock ~~~ Avoid

Other than that they may have MyBlu Pods or others (Blu which are not officially refillable ~ But possible).

If you go to the likes of Dealz/Eurogiant you can get acceptable 10mls for €1.50.

Must vape stores will have an online presence, so home delivery is another option?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭dohouch

corkie wrote: »
    Over priced and not great ejuice.

If you go to the likes of Dealz/Eurogiant you can get acceptable 10mls for €1.50.

Must vape stores will have an online presence, so home delivery is another option?

Thought as much. Normally bulk ( Coffee Green Mint) from PRC, but they have some problems I hear. I do use Dealz for spicing up my Fasttech bulk buy, currantly:P steaming 4 boilers, Cherry Menthol, Menthol Original, Lemon Sorbet, and Blueberry.
    Nearest Dealz is 48 Km outside my lockdown boundary, so that would be expecting to much lenience from Big Brother.

Will get on blower to E-Cigarette , Dublin Talbot Street, see if they are working and can supply. Used to buy from them,very fast delivery back in the day

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

https://www.ezsmoke.ie/prices-drop

are still shipping and usually next day delivery, lots of juices reduced as well.

Advertisement