Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estimate cost of perimeter wall (back garden) 70metres total length, 2meters high

Options
  • 05-04-2020 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi
    I want to get a wall built from side of house aound back perimeter - 2metres high, about 70metres in total length. There is a wire fence there already which is boundary so i will be building the wall inside that wire fencing. Can you give me a rough idea of the cost. I want to get it plastered on one side. I am in west of ireland (mayo region). Neighbours are happy fir me to build it. I just want an idea before i go and ask builders for quotes.
    Thanks
    Ger

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

one potential alternative you might want to consider, something like this, that I saw on youtube the other day. Looks far better (in my opinion), more sustainable and could likely be done by any body, even semi handy themselves...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X8xuipr4_A

obviously as you dont have a wall, your set up would be a bit different, just put in posts into soil or use concrete screws to support them....

Advertisement