Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost typing issue

• 05-04-2020 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

Is ghost typing an issue with just Apple tablets

This is the second iPad I have now that had the same issues this Ghost typing it is a pain in the ,,,,,, so annoying I have done masters resets etc even when I was going through the set up after it the ghost typing was trying to stop me set up

I'm not going to get another apple tablet again , what tablet would be similar to an iPad thanks any comments appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

Anybody.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭djdunny

Can you give a bit more detail of the issue your experiencing. Seems a bit odd that you would experience the same issue on 2 separate products.

Are you using any cases with the iPad?

Yes I’m using a case that was always on it,
    As I was typing even on this page letters come up as I delete them the cursor goes the other way if I do a reset I get about a day out of it and it starts again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Wipe the screen with a microfibre cloth once in a while.

I actually do wipe it , I had an issue before Harvey Norman took it back They said it was ghost typing and they replaced it they never really told me if it was a new one or a refurbished one they gave me back

I just typed this no issue at all

• Advertisement
Advertisement