Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a pensions Financial Adviser Celbridge/Maynooth/Leixlip area?

Options
  • 05-04-2020 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I'm looking for some independent advise on pensions. Can anyone recommend a good financial adviser in the Celbridge/Maynooth/Leixlip area please?

Cheers:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

You could try Ark Finance. The office is in Kildare town, but I think he lives closer to that general area, perhaps Clane?

http://www.arkfinance.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Movie Maestro

You could try Ark Finance. The office is in Kildare town, but I think he lives closer to that general area, perhaps Clane?

http://www.arkfinance.ie/

Cheers Badly Drunk Boy, do you have experience of using this persons services?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭gar

Hey all,

I'm looking for some independent advise on pensions. Can anyone recommend a good financial adviser in the Celbridge/Maynooth/Leixlip area please?

Cheers:D

Neal Higgins in Campion in Naas would be worth a shout. Decent guy and been really helpful to me

gar wrote: »
    Neal Higgins in Campion in Naas would be worth a shout. Decent guy and been really helpful to me

Thanks for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Cheers Badly Drunk Boy, do you have experience of using this persons services?
    I haven't used his services but I know him, and Morton knows his stuff.

• Advertisement

I haven't used his services but I know him, and Morton knows his stuff.

Cheers for that:D

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

Colm Nolan in Maynooth Business Campus is very good, lovely guy too.

SQ2 wrote: »
    Colm Nolan in Maynooth Business Campus is very good, lovely guy too.

Will look him up thanks!

Advertisement