Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Sitting in my what passes for a garden eating fajitas. I ordered some garden bits online last week and have spent the day getting trying to make some shape of it. My boyfriend has ordered a little fire pit thingy mabob so that’ll be nice for the warmer evenings. Trying to decide whether to have wine this evening or not. That’s basically the extent of my thoughts these days. Im trying not to do the dog on it, as tempting as it is, but there’s just nothing else to do!

I heard on the radio earlier Gardai are urging people not to travel to their holiday homes this weekend. Gutted lol. Between skiing trips and holiday homes all this has made me realise is we ain’t living at all lads. In other news I met a Guard on the road earlier and as I was driving off I said “no problem father”. Yes I momentarily confused him with a priest lol

Drinking coffee and making a list of jobs to do in the garden. We have a wild uncut area to the side of the back garden but because it's quite shaded by big trees it's not as wild as we'd like. So we've decided to make a landing strip in the middle of the garden for the bees. Maybe 2/3 metres wide and 8/10 long. We'll (or at least himself will) keep the rest of the garden short and tidy but just this perfect(ish) strip of long grass and wild flowers. We'll get to work on it this weekend.

I'm finding it so hard to concentrate on anything 'important'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I'm sending the cat to cork to you Seph :P He's not wanted around here especially around my birds ;):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Autosport wrote: »
    I'm sending the cat to cork to you Seph :P He's not wanted around here especially around my birds ;):)

Chauffeur him down in his car...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Dunno if I’m drunk or have heat stroke

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »
    He's not wanted around here especially around my birds ;):)

Oh.....Oh I see Auto, well that's just fine........

im-not-sure-if-i-agree

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

Dunno if I’m drunk or have heat stroke

If your twitchy on the left side of your face it's a stroke. Anything else its being drunk. You decide.

. In other news I met a Guard on the road earlier and as I was driving off I said “no problem father”. Yes I momentarily confused him with a priest lol

I called an Ambassador ' superintendent '
    last week....... I just turned my face the other way & walked off....... Dying!

bubblypop wrote: »
    I called an Ambassador ' superintendent '
    last week....... I just turned my face the other way & walked off....... Dying!

The shame of it all.

Off to the beach for a puck-about

(On my own!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I've heard there's a worldwide Condom shortage cumming, I mean coming. Seriously folks!

Reading world business news in the kitchen. The above news will not affect me but I've shared it in the interest of others.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I've heard there's a worldwide Condom shortage cumming, I mean coming. Seriously folks!

Reading world business news in the kitchen. The above news will not affect me but I've shared it in the interest of others.:D

Lol hilarious :D

Take note folks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Oh nooo, no water bombs anymore?:eek:

That’s where my fathers storage went when my brother and me found the hidden gems.😂

Wondering why we never had more siblings.😜

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Check the top drawer of your bedside table folks, you could be rich! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Ladies...I'm firing blanks.... form an orderly queue!! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hah we too found the condom stash. :o

Check the top drawer of your bedside table folks, you could be rich! :D

We'll be trading Condoms, not gold.:D

Hah we too found the condom stash. :o

Check the date on them. ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

We'll be trading Condoms, not gold.:D

They're the new loo roll! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, thinking, I miss my personal assistant :(

• Advertisement

Lying on the bed in the guest room because its all nice and clean and pretty in here. I'm just having a sulk. Why? I don't even know. But I'm having a proper childish sulk over no one and nothing.

I'm gonna get wine and gin tomorrow. F*ck it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on the bed in the guest room because its all nice and clean and pretty in here. I'm just having a sulk. Why? I don't even know. But I'm having a proper childish sulk over no one and nothing.

Maybe this will cheer you up

tumblr_p7sdfk8mgA1sakzt7o1_400.gifv?fbclid=IwAR3pZGvK7ncf5i2tdwWtEw5r414Nvo8VTwibVqYdBqGGEe_uCzOLQgyyvuc

:EDIT: Wrong one

Ladies...I'm firing blanks.... form an orderly queue!! :)

Nothing worse than firing from an empty chamber, I'm sure there is an app for that.

Maybe this will cheer you up

tumblr_p7sdfk8mgA1sakzt7o1_400.gifv?fbclid=IwAR3pZGvK7ncf5i2tdwWtEw5r414Nvo8VTwibVqYdBqGGEe_uCzOLQgyyvuc

:EDIT: Wrong one

Admittedly that made me laugh. Now I'm sulking because you ruined my sulk.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Re. Fire basket. I'm going to use a washing machine drum. I don't have to look further than my Daisy & Onslo garden...ex was a serial hoarder (I suppose all hoarders serially hoard.)
    If I could think of an ingenious use for every other bit of hoarded stuff I'd have an awesome garden.

Sitting on a tree stump enjoying the warm evening...sadly the entire road has the same idea...not sitting on my tree stump...but multiple gobby conversations going on. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Couch, had a wee dawdle outside but feeling lazy..

Nothing worse than firing from an empty chamber, I'm sure there is an app for that.

Nope...quite happy to be a Jaffa in my old age :D

Pull out while you still can?

Pull out while you still can?

Spent years pulling out and I'm still at it. Pulled out of work. Pulled out of a holiday. I'm pulling out of lots of things these days.:D

• Advertisement

Sulk away. Why shouldn't you BB. It's good to sulk. I sulk too. We all sulk at some point. But don't dwell in the sulk and never drink and sulk. That's a one way ticket to a row.:D

Everyone gets to have a little hoof stomp now and again, prevents bigger blow outs in time :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Just waiting for a batch of banana muffins to come out of the oven. They smell divine! Who's putting the kettle on?

I'm putting the kettle on only if you keep anything stinky banana related the hell away from me!. :pac:

Sulk away. Why shouldn't you BB. It's good to sulk. I sulk too. We all sulk at some point. But don't dwell in the sulk and never drink and sulk. That's a one way ticket to a row.:D

Thanks Grandeeod. Nice to know I'm not the only one that can be a big baby. Actually it was very much what Grem just said I think. I had to take myself away for a little sulk to stop the frustration I'm feeling from blowing up into something bigger. I didn't dwell though. I'm enjoying the SHEEP reveal in forum games now so that's diffused the sarky feelings.

I'm putting the kettle on only if you keep anything stinky banana related the hell away from me!. :pac:

We still talking about things that go into condoms?

Hey ladies.... anybody want a go on my stinky banana!!

Fck sake :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Same here Grem , just nope . Along with cucumbers .

I think it must be from childhood , banana sandwiches , shudder !

Thought you didn't like smutty talk, Panda.

Now, put it away!

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Thought you didn't like smutty talk, Panda.

Now, put it away!

Stinky bananas... cucumbers....and I'm the smutty one?!
    Yiz are all durtburds

I love cucumbers and bananas. Not both at once obviously. ..

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Just waiting for a batch of banana muffins to come out of the oven. They smell divine! Who's putting the kettle on?

Is Barry's ok for you poochie :pac:?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

In bed already. Sad life or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I was just slithering into bed when my Facebook messenger blarted at me. Another very big fire I think in the very same place a friend in the fire service was dispatched to a few days ago...Ashfordby. Theres a link to a live video of the inferno in the message. It's horrible. Lot of unsettling things have happened lately. I'm still waiting to hear back about a refund for the first few months of 2020.

In bed already. Sad life or what?

Not these days. It's a free for all.:D

Is Barry's ok for you poochie :pac:?

You know how I love Barry's Seph 🤢

No muffins for you!

You know how I love Barry's Seph ��

No muffins for you!

If you love it what's the problem ☹️☹️

*Does best sad kitten face*

I'm up only about five hours but ready for bed again.

If you love it what's the problem ☹️☹️

*Does best sad kitten face*

Ok, you can have one...

with a cup of Lyons! :pac:

Ok, you can have one...

with a cup of Lyons! :pac:

Poochie you're more evil than initially thought 😐

😛😃

Poochie you're more evil than initially thought 😐

😛😃

508823.jpeg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

The cat is making Poochies muffins that are for Seph :D

I’m just sitting here deciding who will I choose next :D