Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Update, the house is a wasps nest, they are going out the chimney it seems.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

bubblypop wrote: »
    Was shooting all day. Soaked in sweat & have a right good farmers tan......

Filming or bang bang?. If they aren't one and same :p

Update, the house is a wasps nest, they are going out the chimney it seems.

What does this mean? They just have wasps living in their house???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,364 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Stressed, whole day sorting out things. Cleaned out wardrobes, hot press, under stairs garage and shed. Knackerrrrred

When this ends.. I'm borrowing you for a weekend girl...

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,551 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I'd say that means kill them with fire. Wasps are an affront to everything we, as a civil society, stand for.

rEwVcsF.jpg

• Advertisement

Currently vacant I guess. Perhaps an air bnb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Air b&b&bee?

/I'll get my coat...

kowloon wrote: »
    I'd say that means kill them with fire. Wasps are an affront to everything we, as a civil society, stand for.

rEwVcsF.jpg

I like wasps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Evening all, how's everyone?

Just had my dinner and settling down for the evening :)

Did a load of cleaning with the PA :D

my home support has set me a challenge, to write my experience about lockdown for Dublin library, I better get my thinking cap on :)

Found my rooster dead this morning, he was a good rooster. Never attacked anyone or abused his hens. I used to hand him the treats so he could pass them out to the hens. He distributed them as equally as a bird that can't count ever could.

Sorry to hear this :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :)

Going to enjoy the last of the sun this evening :)

• Advertisement

I like wasps

I think you're thinking of these:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Anglo-Saxon_Protestants :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Didn't you say before that you swim in the nip :)
    What is the froth covering?

Tell ya what, this time of the year my shorts weren't holding a lot to brag about :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

After two weeks in this hotel room, I finally turned on the air conditioning :) Sometimes i get brain waves so my latest one was that I didn’t want massive temperature differences between my hotel room and getting to my work environment. So for the last two weeks i have enjoyed room temperatures between 28-38 degrees C.

Tonight I have to do swab nbr 8, so as this means getting close to a lovely nurse or two, i had to take a shower and now don’t want to sweat. So air con time.

Yep my life is that boring :):)

Jaysus, definitely not!!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside rubbing my belly after dinner.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Air b&b&bee?

/I'll get my coat...

giphy.gif

🤭😜

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,250 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Enjoying a beer with Mrs G. Garden, shed. Deck and all looks great for the first time in ages. Ms G fed and showered. Worked hard the last few days and we all have a lovely colour. A happy team.

smurfjed wrote: »
    After two weeks in this hotel room, I finally turned on the air conditioning :) Sometimes i get brain waves so my latest one was that I didn’t want massive temperature differences between my hotel room and getting to my work environment. So for the last two weeks i have enjoyed room temperatures between 28-38 degrees C.

Tonight I have to do swab nbr 8, so as this means getting close to a lovely nurse or two, i had to take a shower and now don’t want to sweat. So air con time.

Yep my life is that boring :):)

21C here and it's too hot for me.

Filming or bang bang?. If they aren't one and same :p

Bang bang!
    Work :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

About to shower and relax for the evening. Thinking about making a vodka smoothie but probably shouldn’t. Made the chicken satay again. Used cinnamon instead of ginger (smell of it, boke. Smells like red aftershocks and near death) used a can of the light coconut milk and then a little of the alpro coconut milk as it was still a bit thick. Used a better quality peanut butter and it was amazing. Ten times better than last week and last week was good!

Finally shovelled my dinner into me. It was rather moorish bit if I have second helpings at this hour of the night I'll blow up like a zeppelin over night and won't be able to sleep. Tired but still have cleaning up to do after my dinner. Listening to an 80's music station all day and it's keeping me chugging along nicely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Getting myself ready for Greys Anatomy and I may have a glass of Club Lemon aswell :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I had visitors today , daughter and two little munchkins, the first time since the beginning of March that they have been here , it was so lovely :)
    Big garden and a sunny day definitely helped with us keeping apart , though we honestly miss our hugs . Soon fingers crossed :)

On topic, kitchen , writing out the shopping list , excitement :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Poochie05

On the couch waiting for Sewing Bee to start.

Guy I read your post quickly and thought you said homicide after work today :D
    And the way some of my colleagues are behaving at the moment that wouldn’t be too hard to imagine!

That's lovely Mam. (The visit, not the shopping list)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,656 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Nice to see Guy back! Delighted Mam got to see some family too.

About to shower, grass is cut and beer is chilling. Sure it could be worse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,364 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I had visitors today , daughter and two little munchkins, the first time since the beginning of March that they have been here , it was so lovely :)
    Big garden and a sunny day definitely helped with us keeping apart , though we honestly miss our hugs . Soon fingers crossed :)

On topic, kitchen , writing out the shopping list , excitement :D
    Did the smallies understand not being able to hug granny?

To thine own self be true

Boards misbehaving for me on touch site :mad:

• Advertisement

It must be bewildering for kids, time is so slow for them too that this will quickly become normal for them.

Oldest understands we can't, she's school age , smallest was a little shy with me as she hasn't seen me in so long which although made it easier , was sad too if I'm being totally honest.

Is the touch site really that unreliable?

Just home from the beach. The dogs had a great run. Left it til late and went to the smaller of the beaches and it was pretty quiet. Home now, snuggled in the armchair with a cat on my lap, waiting for himself to make me tea. There's some kitkats in the press as well. :):):)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Room side Matching socks that I left in a basket near my bed nearly 3 weeks ago 🤣
    Just home from the beach. The dogs had a great run. Left it til late and went to the smaller of the beaches and it was pretty quiet. Home now, snuggled in the armchair with a cat on my lap, waiting for himself to make me tea. There's some kitkats in the press as well. :):):)

Ohhh and how come the cats weren't invited on this little adventure hmmmmm?

:pac: 😛

Room side Matching socks that I left in a basket near my bed nearly 3 weeks ago 🀣

:pac: 😛

Oh it's the bloody cat police again! Cats don't like water, you of all people should know that!! :D:D

Here's a couple pics of the dogs at the beach. Terrier is getting curly for need of a groom!

They love going down to the rocks, clambering around them and sniffing all the seagull sh!te.

513655.jpeg

513656.jpeg

• Advertisement

Room side Matching socks that I left in a basket near my bed nearly 3 weeks ago 🤣

I have a cat that will follow me out as far as the gate but no further. She just sits there and screams until I'm back. She's not an adventurous cat.

There's no consistency with the glitch , we seem to get glitched out at different times .

Yes, I'm posting random drivel as Glitchy caught me in her snare again :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

I use the app and have no issues.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    There's no consistency with the glitch , we seem to get glitched out at different times .

Yes, I'm posting random drivel as Glitchy caught me in her snare again :pac:

She's a bad b!tch that glitch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

She's a bad b!tch that glitch!

You're right.

The glitch has to be female.

:pac:

• Advertisement

Oh it's the bloody cat police again! Cats don't like water, you of all people should know that!! :D:D

Well no harm in asking them if they wanted to go anyway, they would have loved walking on the sand 😸

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You're right.

Ah cr@p. I'd like to retract my statement!!!!

Well no harm in asking them if they wanted to go anyway, they would have loved walking on the sand 😸

The thought of getting wet sand between their precious toe-toes would fill my refined felines with utter abhorrence. Spoiled little fur balls.

The thought of getting wet sand between their precious toe-toes would fill my refined felines with utterrace abhorrence. Spoiled little fur balls.

Yes! This exactly!

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You're right.

Careful now Ted.😛

Bedside, shattered but so looking forward to finishing work tomorrow, meeting my 2 dearest friends for a double celebration, food will be fab and the drinks will flow ,fingers crossed that the weather will be good as we will be gardenside...planning on having a lie in on Friday, I'm getting about 5 hours sleep these nights and it has caught up,cranky oul wan today.

That’s my 8th COVID test done, only the throat this time, so probably time to change hotel room again tomorrow as i should back on duty.

Hopefully that my boredom over :)

The pictures of the dogs at the beach look lovely :)

Why do people still use the TOUCH app when it’s driving so many of you crazy?

Ah cr@p. I'd like to retract my statement!!!!

Ohhh sorry can't do that now! too late! :cool:
    The thought of getting wet sand between their precious toe-toes .

They'd be horrified 😸

smurfjed wrote: »
    Why do people still use the TOUCH app when it’s driving so many of you crazy?

Why so many tests? Do you have to work around people that have it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

sitting up in bed with the laptop and listening to chill tunes :D

can't believe tomorrow is Thursday, the week is flying..

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement