Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

smurfjed wrote: »
    Why do people still use the TOUCH app when it’s driving so many of you crazy?

It looks a lot better on a mobile phone screen.

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

Beddy bed bed. Bed! Abed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,519 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I'd like a huge tablet, would be the best of both worlds for touchscreen use.
    sitting up in bed with the laptop and listening to chill tunes :D

can't believe tomorrow is Thursday, the week is flying..

It's going too slow for me, I'd like to wake up with it all just over, I've become very aware of time ticking away on me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

kowloon wrote: »
    I'd like a huge tablet, would be the best of both worlds for touchscreen use.

It's going too slow for me, I'd like to wake up with it all just over, I've become very aware of time ticking away on me.

sorry to hear that, felt like that too

sorry to hear that, felt like that too

I'm sure everyone is thinking a bit like that. I'd hate to be in education right now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I'm sure everyone is thinking a bit like that. I'd hate to be in education right now.

Really feel for final year students.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Really feel for final year students.

Things like researching for a dissertation just wouldn't be possible, and won't be until well into the later stages of the lockdown lifting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I am pissed and pissed off.

Night wherers.

Night wherers.

Night Leggy. Sorry you're pissed off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Hope you're ok Leggy ..

About to trawl Netflix.

I'm fuming, but sure tomorrow I'll be hungover. Thank **** for autocorrect.

I'm fuming, but sure tomorrow I'll be hungover. Thank **** for autocorrect.

Is it the lockdown?

Is it the lockdown?

No, best not to start me. I'll suffer enough tomorrow.

Night wherers.

hope you're ok there :) x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

No, best not to start me. I'll suffer enough tomorrow.

Oh, can I start you up and then watch the carnage?

Go to bed and sleep it off... tomorrows another day and don't forget...it could be worse... you could be an AH mod :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Another busy day working from home, but my last lectures will be tomorrow and Friday so the workload will lessen greatly next week. Hope to have more time for my art and creative writing! :p

Lay out in the sun in the park this evening. Summer is here! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed just looking online at things to buy
    https://ibb.co/vvZ0SyY

Just ordered this I am howling I will never take this off
    GC fan for life

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Bit grouchy. All cosy in bed and ready to have the 1st nice sleep in 2 weeks, some pr*** decided to give me a heavy breather phone call. Clenched my jaw so hard it still aches. And I'm missing someone.

Bit grouchy. All cosy in bed and ready to have the 1st nice sleep in 2 weeks, some pr*** decided to give me a heavy breather phone call. Clenched my jaw so hard it still aches. And I'm missing someone.

Oh Widders that's horrible! Sleazy, cowardly, pathetic sack of sh1t! I'm wide awake here and around for chats if you've got the heebie jeebies. What a sad gobschite to do that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,282 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

But it doesn’t work and drives people crazy, surely a smaller phone screen displaying the site without glitches would be less frustrating ?

• Advertisement

Why so many tests? Do you have to work around people that have it?

Company mandate to protect passenger health, every single person that i come into contact with is tested once per week, that includes the hotel staff, our food has to be from the hotels kitchens cooked by tested people, rooms cleaned by tested people, the bus driver to take me to the airport is also tested and almost every single person that i meet there. That’s the main reason that i have accepted being locked up in hotels for two months.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Oh Widders that's horrible! Sleazy, cowardly, pathetic sack of sh1t! I'm wide awake here and around for chats if you've got the heebie jeebies. What a sad gobschite to do that!

Thank you!

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Morning lovely Wherers!

Bedside enjoying the beautiful morning sunshine streaming through the window. Pet pooch is sunbathing too. Looks like it’s going to be a beautiful day. Have a good one!

Need to get up and wash my hair before work, that's a days work in it self,I need a hairdresser and I need a beautician, I'll be a stone lighter when I eventually get my hair cut and my waxing done.😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Sitting on my bed just chilling. Work at 8am so I'll have to leave at 7.30. Weather seems nice today.

Hope you all have a good day

Need to get up and wash my hair before work, that's a days work in it self,I need a hairdresser and I need a beautician, I'll be a stone lighter when I eventually get my hair cut and my waxing done.😂

I was so sick of the grey roots peeping through that I put a dye through my hair last week.
    I hate it so much, all my hair is ****ty brown now, it's so depressing :(

Is this something that has happened before? :(

Pool side where it’s a lovely 37C with a slight breeze, this time next week we are expecting 44C. Hope that my keeping the window open to acclimatise to the heat worked :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,612 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Getting into bed for 30 mins rest before Joe Wicks ruins my day.
    Fell asleep in the armchair. Hate that I can fall asleep there but if I was in bed I'd be wide awake for the night :(
    Alot of things worrying me and I can't do much in this fcucking lockdown.

Just sat outside in the garden with a coffee, it's a scorcher, almost too hot for me ,hopefully it will stay hot for the evening ,deskside, it's my Friday, I got over 7 hrs sleep, in brilliant form,bet I'm after jinxing myself lol....have a great day lads.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with the sweet stuff.

Morning all. Rubbish night's sleep for reasons unknown. Showered and getting ready to feed and release the beasts. Really warm out theres. Think this is going to be a vampire day for me today ( avoid the light).

Widders, I hope you were able to settle after saddo Mc no- life's phone call.

Sardonicat wrote:
    Morning all. Rubbish night's sleep for reasons unknown. Showered and getting ready to feed and release the beasts. Really warm out theres. Think this is going to be a vampire day for me today ( avoid the light).

I read that as release the breasts....you go girl! :pac:

Morning guys :)

Im deskside having my pancakes

Going for a walk with my PA in a while (a noisy round town), a bit of personal care and a few games if we have time (while maintaining social distancing). Then am free until Monday :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

The dress code for WFH has loosened a bit.

Deskside in a pair of shorts, window open & sun streaming in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Off work today, just had my morning brew and planning my day around the Portmarnock tides, guess what I'll be doing :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Sunnis shining and I’m in great form today :)

Congrats Grem on your new home to mod, we’ll try and behave but no guarantees :D

Shoes who is this Darren guy on the top? I’m a new fan of GC so have no idea who he is and I love her on instagram :)

Very happy for Grem and her new modship. Someone has to keep Seph and Ted on the straight and narrow. Can I interest you in a big stick Grem?! :D

Just hung up the washing there flying solo now for the day.

Autosport wrote: »
    Morning all :)

Sunnis shining and I’m in great form today :)

Congrats Grem on your new home to mod, we’ll try and behave but no guarantees :D

Shoes who is this Darren guy on the top? I’m a new fan of GC so have no idea who he is and I love her on instagram :)
    Watch this video auto haha
    https://youtu.be/hBT3oOk-iXY This was of her time in the CBB house. :D
    If I could get a hoodie that says “straighteners are what weirdos use” I’d buy one in every colour :D

• Advertisement

The dress code for WFH has loosened a bit.
    I thought that clothing was optional for WFH :)

Today feels like it should be Friday.

Just back from our walk. Far too warm for Dad today so only one lap. He rehydrated with a large glass of cold milk. Kitchen side gettingmy coffee, toast and marmite. Nomville.
    I read that as release the breasts....you go girl! :pac:

D'ya know what, there are some dirty minded puppies on this thread, so there are. I should know, I'm one of 'em.

I missed it, what is GREM’s new portfolio ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Relaxing out in a silage field.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Very happy for Grem and her new modship. Someone has to keep Seph and Ted on the straight and narrow. Can I interest you in a big stick Grem?!

If you think Seph & I need to be watched, be very afraid of Gremmie.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    If you think Seph & I need to be watched, be very afraid of Gremmie.

I won’t have a bad word said about our Gremmie!! :D

I think Grem and Necro are way too sound to be AH Mods. Don't you have to be a total d!ck to do that?!?

:D:D:D:D

RUHH ROOO :D such a naughty brat BB :D

Just out of the shower trying to decide what to do with the rest of my day
    Paint the bedroom maybe? Well have to wait and see

congrats grem :D

Finished for the week now, woo!

Sitting on my bed, catching up on boards

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement