Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

After a promising start it's looking like rain again and the wind has picked up too. I got all the rubbish, broken twigs and leave cleaned up after the weekend though.

Tableside deciding what to throw together for dinner. I was busy with work stuff earlier and I think an early night is on the cards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

In from work and preparing for the Zoom family quiz. I always join early as I love watching the expressions as each sibling arrives. The camera doesn't lie ... we're an awful bunch of softies. Goodies at the ready as the quiz usually lasts three hours (there's a lot of us). I haven't an ar (can't write that full naughty phrase!) chance of winning as I belong to the Bridget Jones category of contestants :D Pop culture & animals are my specialty topics.

Have a good evening Wherers wherever ye are!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,519 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

honeybear wrote: »
    Pop culture & animals are my specialty topics.

The best topic. I'm always a bit suspicious of people who don't like animals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :)

Hectic day here had my Mrs Hinch head on and did lots of cleaning :D I love her on Instagram :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Crawled back into bed.

Crawled back into bed.

Happy Holidays :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Had a great morning.

514260.jpeg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

smurfjed wrote: »
    Had a great morning.

514260.jpeg

Any free rides for friends? :)

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed deep in thought once again.

Any free rides for friends? :)

Must......resist......:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside in my living room, tired but also chilled after an online yoga session.

AA Zoom meet in 15 mins. Workload has really eased off since my final lecture of the semester and academic year last Friday and that went really well so I was on a bit of a high all weekend. :)

Now if only my OH wasn’t so low and spending each day hibernating in bed...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

smurfjed wrote: »
    Had a great morning.

514260.jpeg

Beautiful pic Smurfjd !

Isn't it great having a chat with someone and discovering they have similar opinions and thoughts as yourself on varying topics ?
    Likewise it makes for great discussions when your opinions differ !

ETA ,

Jupiter Kid , I hope his spirits lift soon , both for him and you , I can relate to how hard it can be both mentally and emotionally on you .

Couchside with a full tum! My brother in law is Indian and he sent me a recipe for Shahi Paneer curry with very detailed instructions. Well Oh My Gawd! It was absolutely delicious. Like unbelievably good. OH loved it. That's two weeks in a row now I've made a gorgeous meal. Am I becoming a good cook?!?! Or ... Have I been right all this time and everything that's happening right now re:covid etc is a dream and I'm in some sort of coma?! Ohoh.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Lads any tips for severe toothache I’m in bits . Always something

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading kitchen side I see popcorn and coke in my immediate future.
    etc is a dream and I'm in some sort of coma?! Ohoh.

Hmmm, by any chance have seen this fella walking around?

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSESXjJRc8kk57ml6XXmK6mp6ZqKaDUnBY7wRB2B6jRXjgqOAcP&usqp=CAU

Heading kitchen side I see popcorn and coke in my immediate future.

Hmmm, by any chance have seen this fella walking around?

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSESXjJRc8kk57ml6XXmK6mp6ZqKaDUnBY7wRB2B6jRXjgqOAcP&usqp=CAU

Yes! And the ghost of Jim Morrison!

• Advertisement

Deskside with hunky dories and coke.
    Yes! And the ghost of Jim Morrison!

Then its definitely a dream :-P

Skybirdjb wrote: »

Cloves or clove oil is supposed to help, neorofen and whisky are usually recommended too.

Maybe not all at the same time though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭anewme

I need to email a file, important one so I can’t share it on a host sharing app thing, but it’s too large to send as an attachment email. Any ideas?

We transfer is a good option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

anewme wrote: »
    We transfer is a good option.

Wonder what size it becomes if zipped up ? ( indeed, what raw size are we talking here, Shoes ? )

Just home-side. Great it being warm again :)

Skybirdjb wrote: »

Solpadeines I find are very good for any kind of ache but make sure to read the ingredients in case of allergies

Shoes, The bathroom got a deep clean, washed the walls, ceiling, toilet inside and out, sink, shower and mirror :) lost track of time while cleaning :D Ah no I love Mrs Hinch and little baby Ronnie is adorable :)

Now couchside watching the news :)

• Advertisement

Lying on my bed deep in thought once again.

Must......resist......:pac:

Not like you to resist :D

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote: »

I'll do it so ....

Seph wanted to post this.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How's the evening treating you all?

All good here :)

Watching Claire Byrne Live now

You enjoying your holidays?

I'm tired, Grem, bed soon for me. I hope you're enjoying the break from the work trundle.

Autosport wrote: »

*Polishes halo*

How do you mean auto 😕?

*Confused face*

🤭:pac:

Still up, I'm my own worst enemy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,519 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Still up, I'm my own worst enemy.

Same.

Still up too, doing my rounds seeing as gremmy is on holidays :-P

We should wreck the gaff when no one else is looking. :cool:

• Advertisement

We should wreck the gaff when no one else is looking. :cool:

Ok so

AHH feck that sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

Slumbering wherers :)

I’m wide awake with nothing to do today :)

Gp this morning then nothing, as far as the eye can see. :)

Another beautiful day out there, enjoy the good weather everyone!
    Lots of boring domestic things to do today :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

Work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Back from a run, warm out there already. Deskside with coffee now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Morning lovely Wherers!

Toddled off to bed last night with another booby prize to my name (I’m useless at quizzes!) Lots of laughs though. Doggies walked and cats fed. It’s gorgeous out. Just as well … I’m starting my school reports today and the plan is to write them in the garden with birdsong and flowers all around me. Hope everyone has a good one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Thong on. Sun bed out. Here I go. Cocktails at midday.

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote:
    Thong on. Sun bed out. Here I go. Cocktails at midday.

Pics.

Gp visit time, feels like nct days for grem what with psychologist yesterday too!

Definitely beer in the near future..

When you are planning your summer holidays this year, look for somewhere that is HOT but not HUMID. Right now its 38C here and 14% humidity, just spent 3 hours by the pool. If I was back further west by the sea, it’s 37C and 41% humidity and its impossible to sit outside.

So pick your summer holiday destination carefully :)

We need pics, G!

Coffeeside about to get back to boring work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Hi wherers. How goes it?

The past 24 hours this thread has been basically inaccessible to me. The last post on can see is 9 hours old!

Anyway, I'm about to venture out into the big wide world for the first time since before lock down. I have to collect Dad's pension and have to trot into town on foot. I'm actually feeling a bit anxious! To add to the stress, grumpy pressed the button on his emergency alarm in a tantrum at having to wear it when I leave the house and I had to explain to the guy in the control office that he pressed it by accident while my Dad was roaring at me in the background. Wouldn't be one bit surprised if I get a visit from Social Services!

Hopefully I won't be hit by any parked cars, street furniture or stationery pedestrians or trip over on my adventure. I plan to proceed verrry slowwly to mitigate against any dysraxic mishaps.

Be back later to share the excitement of The Outside World.

Scratching an itchy knee.

• Advertisement

Doc and shopping done, beer opened in back garden, sure I have to replace all the blood that was taken, book to read, suncream on.. Sorted..

Sardi, safe travels, report back please!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭Ruby Ring

Pet sitting in the garden and wondering ... do I have to give them back? I've gotten fierce attached to them.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Hi wherers. How goes it?

The past 24 hours this thread has been basically inaccessible to me. The last post on can see is 9 hours old!

Anyway, I'm about to venture out into the big wide world for the first time since before lock down. I have to collect Dad's pension and have to trot into town on foot. I'm actually feeling a bit anxious! To add to the stress, grumpy pressed the button on his emergency alarm in a tantrum at having to wear it when I leave the house and I had to explain to the guy in the control office that he pressed it by accident while my Dad was roaring at me in the background. Wouldn't be one bit surprised if I get a visit from Social Services!

Hopefully I won't be hit by any parked cars, street furniture or stationery pedestrians or trip over on my adventure. I plan to proceed verrry slowwly to mitigate against any dysraxic mishaps.

We'll be waiting with bated breath and that's not even sarcasm. All tales of the outside world gratefully received these days! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Working like a good diligent worker so I am.

Deskside after my walk
    Sardonicat wrote: »

b61z3ixmreu41.png

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement