Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Just out of the shower after swallowing a ball :D
    I cheaped out on a tongue bar and it opened as I was laying down earlier talking on the phone and slid down my throat. That’ll be an interesting experience later I’d say. Lord.

For once....I'm going to remain silent :D

For once....I'm going to remain silent :D

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Waiting on the washing machine to finish , exciting or what ? !
    Another one here who didn't /doesn't know what Rockshore is , it probably has been explained but once again I'm in The Matrix :)

:D

Oh you'll get it good and hard from me though :p
    Double entendre's abound!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,250 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Off today lol,half day tomorrow yay,full day Friday ffsffsffs.

Have some fun come Friday evening and rockshore it until Tuesday. I need to feel normal.:D

Oh you'll get it good and hard from me though :p
    Double entendre's abound!!

Why Panda! You make me blush!
    And I don't mean my face.

:pac:

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Waiting on the washing machine to finish , exciting or what ? !
    Another one here who didn't /doesn't know what Rockshore is , it probably has been explained but once again I'm in The Matrix :)

Waiting on the washing machine to finish is one of the most exciting things we do in chez G's along with cutting the grass. Don't knock it Mam.:D

Rockshore is a lager brewed by Guinness. A posh drink for us common folk and utterly detested by crafties. :D

Why Panda! You make me blush!
    And I don't mean my face.

:pac:

MOIST :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,363 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I think shoes swallowed her tongue piercing.
    Send help.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

Away onto the beach for some hurling :)

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Waiting on the washing machine to finish is one of the most exciting things we do in chez G's along with cutting the grass. Don't knock it Mam.:D

Rockshore is a lager brewed by Guinness. A posh drink for us common folk and utterly detested by crafties. :D

Don't talk about cutting grass , it's a horrible hardship here :D
    Ah , thank you , didn't know if Rockshore was a lager/ale/cider , another one to try some day :pac:

Machine finished, may go hang them out now , the glitch is a funny thing really - by the time it unglitched you so you can read the posts and post yourself, it's nearly time to glitch again !
    Annoying yet amusing at times!

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Don't talk about cutting grass , it's a horrible hardship here :D
    Ah , thank you , didn't know if Rockshore was a lager/ale/cider , another one to try some day :pac:

Machine finished, may go hang them out now , the glitch is a funny thing really - by the time it unglitched you so you can read the posts and post yourself, it's nearly time to glitch again !
    Annoying yet amusing at times!

Rockshore do a Cider too.

Great drying tonight as its warm and you can leave it out all night too! Mrs G told me.:D

I don't get the glitch on my laptop and mine is closer to me than my phone or camera most days.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Anyone ever see "Run of the country" where Victoria Smurfit shouts "Vagi*a vagi*a vagi*a" ?

Dontknowwhy but sometimes I feel like doing that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,550 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Anyone ever see "Run of the country" where Victoria Smurfit shouts "Vagi*a vagi*a vagi*a" ?

Dontknowwhy but sometimes I feel like doing that.

I suppose the location is everything. You wouldn't do it in a library.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,652 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I'm tired and bored, I might check the laundry basket. :D

• Advertisement

Mine is now empty and clothes line full :pac:

Grandeeod, tell Mrs G I like her thinking :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Preparing dinner after an afternoon spent chilled out and listening to music on my headphones in the sun in the Phoenix Park. :cool:

Got a great dose of vitamin D which helps the old mood! Earlier I chaired an online AA meeting and it went really well - got a lot of positive feedback when the attendees were sharing. :)

Apparently tomorrow will be even warmer!

That's always my go-to, loaded with entertainment it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :) what a glorious day it was and this evening is just as nice :) washing line is full :) grass has been cut, strimming done also :) parcel sent to my sister for my 2 favourite little dogs as they love receiving post :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

My line has also been filled for the night airing. I'm sure there is a double entendre in there somewhere. No doubt someone will be along shortly to play on it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

Sardonicat wrote:
    My line has also been filled for the night airing. I'm sure there is a double entendre in there somewhere. No doubt someone will be along shortly to play on it.

Play on what?...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭thomil

Out on the balcony with an ice-cold coke, watching the SpaceX livestream for the Dragon 2 Launch...

Edit: Launch has been cancelled because of bad weather.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

thomil wrote: »
    Out on the balcony with an ice-cold coke, watching the SpaceX livestream for the Dragon 2 Launch...

Edit: Launch has been cancelled because of bad weather.

Has it been postponed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭thomil

Has it been postponed?

Yes, new launch date is Saturday, May 30th at 7.22PM Irish Time. I doubt the Dragon 2 will pass close enough to the UK or Ireland to be seen though, unlike today...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sitting in the garden drinking a cheapo version of whispering angel because I am frugal AF

Girls watching telly so I'm having a starfish moment in bed before Mrs G gets here. Reading Michael Palin's Pole to Pole. I'm in South Africa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Sick as a pig all day.

I think I may be drank too much sea water swimming yesterday, but woke at 04:20 this morning with a dose of the Ringaskiddy's which kept up running to the loo for all of twelve hours. I managed to get in something to eat this evening, but it feels like I've had my toughest Judo competition ever.

So fecking sick, I feel I'm over it now but heading to bed feeling miserable.

Say and prayer and light a candle for me :p

Sardonicat wrote: »

You rang?

Out of the shower, in my jammies, drinking tea. :):) Did a hair mask and face mask beforehand. Emma Hardie pink clay mask. First time using it and it changed colour on my face so it almost matched my skin tone and made me look like one of those soft plastic dolls. Sooo creepy! Skin feels lovely now though! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Bored.

• Advertisement

Bored.

Any washing you could do? It passes for excitement now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Eating toast after watching the morning show.. Utterly exhausted for no reason at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Bedside, wide awake, munching on crackers and listening to the radio

Almost 4am, wide awake and yet feeling pretty positive and upbeat, but nobody to share it with.

Right, clocks wrong, it's just past 4am now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭4Ad

kowloon wrote: »
    Right, clocks wrong, it's just past 4am now.

Great you are so happy at this hour...
    Im eating porridge trying to get back to sleep...
    Guess I'm in good form also, must be the weather..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

parcel sent to my sister for my 2 favourite little dogs as they love receiving post
    You sent them a kitten to play with ? That wouldn’t be a good idea in my house :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I just can’t reschedule my body clock, it loves getting up in the morning, so Nespresso then a 5 k walk and hit the pool.

Oh yea, I gotta work this evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Post walkside, post breakfastside & currently couchside. I have no idea what to do with myself between now and bedtime but I'm sure I'll think of something. Perhaps I'll knock on a few neighbours doors and then run away, haven't done that in a while.

• Advertisement

Egg their doors, Guy!

Lovely day out there and I'm about to check work email to see what nonsense awaits me today.

Coffee first though.

Computer says no.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Egg their doors, Guy!

Toilet paper their house.

Gotta use up the panic buying stash someway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Computer says no.

Ted's was saying No too. Grief getting connected to work. Old reliable of clear cache did the job.

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Ted's was saying No too. Grief getting connected to work. Old reliable of clear cache did the job.

I am the computer this morning.... :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Am sitting at the home office desk trying to figure the path of least resistance to 5pm.

But in my mind I am in a hammock on a beach on a Fijian island sipping a cocktail. Its getting close to 9pm so might go for a feed in the restaurant...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Egg their doors, Guy!

Lovely day out there and I'm about to check work email to see what nonsense awaits me today.

Coffee first though.

Leave a flaming bag on their doorsteps :pac:

Deskside with the sweet stuff.

Deskside, killing time while I wait for my PA :)

couchside, having some lunch

My parcel finally arrived this morning :D

couchside, having some lunch

My parcel finally arrived this morning :D

I like the name.

Got an email yesterday from the delivery company of one of our packages saying they're so overwhelmed with people shopping online that they can't deliver it for 3-5 more days. That's never even happened at Christmas.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Suncream and back garden time.. New phone up and running so I'll take a plant pic or two.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement